Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Jharna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I hope Paapi exits along with his extra baggage! Plz CVs make our Diwali truly happy!
manny136 thumbnail
Lets c if this true. Rehan was never a well defined character, his entry into the show at the helm of Usmans accident never was well received. He was touted as the next usman in zayas life but if we had a choice we rather have kept usman. On top of tht they had two annoying kids tagging along n attatching themselves to aliya only why, kids on soaps only work if they r the main characters or the leadss kids or sibs otherwise they should be used occassionally like fahads kids. Then there is grumpy though funny was again an unneccessary addition. If they wanted rehan to work they could have connected him to either suri or usman but they wasted tht chance n instead put him in the middle of zaya n family drama. Even as a lawyer esp during divorce track he was useless till it was too late n his shifting loyalties btwn zain n aliya was annoying as well. He never set any boundaries for those two kids as well n even the audience got fed up of two kids for crying out loud lol if he was gonna be roped in for the HN track they should have been upfront about it instead of lying. Rehan was never gonna catch on unless he helped zaya not came btwn them, u dont build up this lovely couple n expect a third part to be ever accepted
Edited by manny136 - 9 years ago
titleepari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The positivity in me is ob the rise after ages! I feel it's true! I Hope it's true! So the makers needed a 0.5 trp to make them understand wat we hv been saying since June! Koi nahi atleast they understood (if this news os true, that is) but I hope they throw up happy promos, kitkit promos, re-confession promos, re-nikkah promos, re-*scratch that* first honeymoon promos, Re-SR promos... In other words Zaya promos! *fingers&toes crossed*
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shahz

Thanks for sharing dearπŸ˜›

I really hope this is true and I'm 80% sure it is since we have got the same news from different sources.SBS ZaYa reunite before Diwali yesterday's article on Nandish and now this.
Once Rehan is out we can enjoy Beintehaa in peace..He better just take he's brats with him.

Obviousley he will take his monster kids in katara scooter.How he came like dat he will go.
Laila_Shiri_Lee thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow thats good news
feel sorry for nandish tho as everyone has bashed his character since beginning..
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: shahz

Thanks for sharing dearπŸ˜›

I really hope this is true and I'm 80% sure it is since we have got the same news from different sources.SBS ZaYa reunite before Diwali yesterday's article on Nandish and now this.
Once Rehan is out we can enjoy Beintehaa in peace..He better just take he's brats with him.

I agree there seems to be truth to this because SBS said a Diwali reunion, news released yesterday Nandish is unhappy and it does seem like changes were made script wise. I believe the TRPs were a huge wake up call to the PH who realized what works and what doesn't. BI will only work with Zain and Aaliya's story, no third angle. Rehan being positive was of no use and turning him negative would not help matters either, best to have him divorce Aaliya and exit with his family.
zaya20 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
but i am surprised by one thing how all of sudden he realised his role is not shaping well.Honestly it is 3-4 months he is in the show n he also know that people not liking him but still he claimed himself as strong pillar but now when audiences comlpletely rejected his marriage with aliya n his presence done so much damage to trp all of sudden he realised character is not going according to him.So it is very lame to put blame on character n distance youself from show which is damaged because his presence.
muskaan_somani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Harshika4Life

wow can i share this on fb will credit u.

please feel free
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
we still need a confirm news about Rehan character end.ZaYa reunion on diwali news look confirm as every news channel said same thing.
misha2709 thumbnail
Nandish Quitting may be because of 1 of these two things or mayb both:-
1> mayb Storyline was changed by PH due to Fans Uproar and severe drop in TRPs- which made Rehan Negative and Focus back on Zaya.
2> Mayb Nandish cldnt take so much negativity frm ZaYa fans. He cldnt leave a mark and people just didnt accept him.He understood he will be never able to leave an impact with the confused characterisation of Rehan. so better to quit!!

ANYWAYS whatever be the reason i REALLY hope that news of his quitting is true and WE get ZAYA reunion and Back to our BELOVED AWESOME beintehaa :))😳😳

I am so ready to wake up nights in rows and keep rewatching episodes and their romance and kitkit :) πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ which i had quit dng during divorce and halala track- did watch the Dhaba romance though 😳