Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: neenzz

Lol... really madhu... I actually wanted to read it in peace. Aaj paakka

I updated another part too😉
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjalijiji

The episode was watchable when the original BI cast are involved even though there were no ZaYa scenes!!! But hated the moody paapi and co scenes 😛 Suri scenes with both Zain and Aalya were awesome even if it is hard to believe Suri can be like that. Shazia,Bilal and Zareena scenes were funny as usual 😆 The spoilers said paapi is putting up an act of being upset with Aaliya so that nobody think the halala nikkah is intentional,but even in his own home he looks upset ,where there is nobody to show off or have the CVs changed the story overnight !!!

Yeah the mahaans' scenes are always loathsome😆
Exactly.. it was not like she started hating Aaliya just after that jail incident, but whatever, i was glad that she finally realized how good Aaliya is... and that osmaab was right to bring her into their family... she even went so dar as saying that how osmaan tolerated her... like for real 😕 is that the same suri we've known and hated for months now? Khair, jo hai acha hai, enjoy it whilw it lasts.
The CVs are themselves confused k onko dikhana kya hai, rehaan ki acha ya bura, or it could be that they wanna keep us guessing, on our toes? Who knows onkay dimag may ky achalta hai
neenzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: 786ahf_bi

Accha😲...that is what happens when you skip episodes and scenes...you will have no clue about that...😕

Well I will watch the repeat I f I have time today...so in the end it is Suris fault...well I am really sad if MUs appear again b/w her and aloo...let's see what MAHAAN does...

But I did read somewhere that SURI is gonna be bailed out by ZAYA...this will turn him negative...I so do not want that to happen...REHAN is already angry on ALIYA coz she trusts ZAIN more than him

Ab scenes aisay hogay tou banda skip he karayga na 😛

Yeah, it seems like it for now, that suri left her to die on the aloof road, but it's the BI CVs in question here, they can never be trusted!

Bailed out by ZaYa. Wow. That oughta be interesting... bus i hope k rehaan kahin -ve hoker ruju na kerlay 😭
neenzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: meditation

very well written,I tried to watch the episode on 13th but could not watch it as I found it listless.Yesterday's episode was very good I agree with you,there was action,ya the brats are a real pain !

Thank you, watch it on desitvbox.me if u still want to..they really are... i want Saifu back now along with his two elder sisters
neenzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: madhufx9...

Just saw episode, it was too good, hayee meri zainuuu😳 ,the way he acted I'm speechless

Zain ki deewani 😉😛

Bilal and nafeesa's conversation on phone lol😆 he is too cute, I like him
Me too, I even like Zareena😛, if only they weren't negative 😔

That accident gosh bilal🤣 hilarious, loved their conversation😆😆 poora pagals, full entertainment
True😆
I donno, I love our sugary suraiya, previously and now too😛,
I was on cloud 9 seeing aliya and suraiya bonding, but cv's don't want us to be happy for 1day also
Yeah, sadist nature k haatho majboor😆

They could have showed sugar suraiya. For atleast few days😕, then as u said, she is a revenge addict they could have showed her chudail face again
Precicely, and that scares me, mushkil say tou ZaYa ki rah k kaantay kum hotay howay dikhayi day rahay thay.. and then this precap

Overall episode was good, but I got headache I donno y, may be I'm thinking too much abt zaya's happiness😛, they could have introduced this plot little later, Ab meri zain again.has to fight with his feelings, bechara, whose side he should stand, afterall she is his mother.
Aww.. i hope u feel better soon, don't stress much😊
Zain is a rational guy, he'll think before he do something... ek baat nhi socha or boht galat hogya. I don't think he plans to repeat tge same ever again

P.s.when zain stood infront of nafeesa to protect her, it felt like Harshad protecting Gunjan 😛😆😆
Exactly, and he didn't shrug off her hand from ovwr his shoulder, but didn't let Suri put her hand over his... hmm daal may kuch tou kaala hai

P.s.s. Pata nay how much ever enjoy bilal and his expressions, but in the end I ll be angry at him, bcz he tried to kill my zain😡
And that will never be forgotten

Word Count: 1