what shines is not always gold!!! But is that really so bad?!

neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Finally a good episode! After so much torture, I finally see some hope *sigh* it was epic! God was I glad rehaan didn't feed Aaliya... I was literally yelling at my screen, "that's not... really... required, let's just not do it... no, don't do it! Don't, don't, don't!" And when he said that she's no kid, I went as far as saying, "Goood boyyy!"
And OMG, that accident scene🤣 it was epic👏... I laughed so hard... loved zareena, bilal, shazia in one single frame, they never fail to entertain... finally Suri realized revenge is not always the answer, but will she stick to being this person for long... I seriously doubt that... being vengeful is in her nature, she's an addict! Yes, an addict... and revenge is her drug.
Now that she has heard Rehaan thank Aaliya for guiding him towards his destination, I have a strong feeling that she'll think that Aaliya got her arrested... that's her another problem right there, she loves making assumptions...
After watching this episode I was experiencing a number of emotions, but happiness topped 'em all... cz it was after a looong time I felt that after watching BI

PS Zara were surprisingly tolerable today, can't say the same for kabir since he told rehaan to feed Aaliya... what if he had really done that?! Ya Allah! Even that thought is gross!
PPS i request the CVs to please show our 3 wonderful kids.. Saifuu (haye mera bacha, kinna c-ute hai) Sana, and Anub
Edited by neenzz - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manny136 thumbnail
Rehan scene was weird but when talking about ammi he was looking at ridas pic lol i really hope they dont do an mu suri just became nice lol if the scene continues from todays epi it wont make sense coz aliya n suri will just be talking maybe suri will tell aliya n bam rehan overhears n calls the cops. Accident scene was epic nafeesa pulled billy lol. Suri zain scene was good but shazia knowing the secret does not bode well esp if suri is the one who promised to keep quiet.
neenzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny136

Rehan scene was weird but when talking about ammi he was looking at ridas pic lol i really hope they dont do an mu suri just became nice lol if the scene continues from todays epi it wont make sense coz aliya n suri will just be talking maybe suri will tell aliya n bam rehan overhears n calls the cops. Accident scene was epic nafeesa pulled billy lol. Suri zain scene was good but shazia knowing the secret does not bode well esp if suri is the one who promised to keep quiet.

Exactly, shazia loves eavesdropping, and she doing the same right now is nothing less than a "khatray ki ghuti"
That's what i thought, rehaan might overhear and call the cops on her, but since Aaliya was no where to be seen when suri saw the picture, she might Aaliya called up rehaan... but let's wait for the actual airing... and brace ourselves, this ride has just fot bumpier.. and we should be prepared for the worst knowing our CVs' sadist nature
Ana_rockz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ur post is giving me some positivity I will watch d episode today
neenzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: anaghazaya

Ur post is giving me some positivity I will watch d episode today

Yeah, it was much tolerable, but I'd advice u to watch it online, and not contribute to the trps until ZaYa reunite fully
Edited by neenzz - 9 years ago
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
😆...well yesterday was tolerable for me as well...after so long NAFEESA opened her mouth...THANK GOD...look at the suspense the CVS keep😕...

I liked SURI ALOO bonding as well...it was long time since PASTA QUEEN went sweet...but that moment is spoilt by MAHAAN

I like to see ZAYA team up now to find the truth...come on it's an accident...not murder...

SHABINA are awesome as usual...I just watched this two scenes yesterday...rest SKIPPED🥱

neenzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: 786ahf_bi

😆...well yesterday was tolerable for me as well...after so long NAFEESA opened her mouth...THANK GOD...look at the suspense the CVS keep😕...

I liked SURI ALOO bonding as well...it was long time since PASTA QUEEN went sweet...but that moment is spoilt by MAHAAN

I like to see ZAYA team up now to find the truth...come on it's an accident...not murder...

SHABINA are awesome as usual...I just watched this two scenes yesterday...rest SKIPPED🥱

For a sec i thought u wrote Shabana there. I was like woh kaha say awesome hai 😕! Then I realized u meant ShaBiNa... they really are the only good part now when we don't get many ZaYa moments and when we do, they're discussing mahaan
That would be great to see thwm team up, but the case is already solved according to the precap... an accident it was until Suraiya decided to leave the girl alone in the middle of the road to die!
Yeah finally she did.. didn't u see the accident scene? It was hilarious if u haven't already, u should chexk it out now 😊
oriyu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
going to watch the episode if i had to snatch remote from my brother
neenzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: iluvuzaya

going to watch the episode if i had to snatch remote from my brother

Woah! Sibling fights over the remote... been there, done that 😉
Not very pretty... good luck😆

Wese why don't u watch it online?
oriyu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: neenzz

Woah! Sibling fights over the remote... been there, done that 😉
Not very pretty... good luck😆

Wese why don't u watch it online?

avtually my dad is at home so one tv rulled by by dad and other by my brother..
thanks for wishes...
my phone is broken down and using my brother lappy..
he fixed my time