Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ecrivain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
JYOTI am loving ur takes n look forward to ur n few others posts everyday
N yes I feel tarun will defo push his luck with Garima ...grr let's see wht unfolds
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: ddsoaps

What a fantastic take Jyothi...πŸ‘

So true life is not a bed of roses and songs in Kashmir...Viks spoke of what life really is about...Vikram is scathingly blunt... He does not mince his words...gosh and his Japanese spa treatment.🀣

Yeah his words might really piss u off but they r so brutally honest man πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Love that the show is a perfect blend of Hilarity amidst sensitivity.

so true ..

Though he brain washed Sanjay who is still young to know what it means to stand by your love...is also on a learning curve. Under the circumstances...both he and Garima acted in a defensive manner. And this in a way is good...because it will teach them in the future to not allow others to take decisions for them. Its better the engagement was called off now than a marriage to fall apart later.

I agree .. they both lvoe each other but r not yet matured to understand how u got to stand up for your life partner in such times of crisis .. they might learn it after this break up and then when they both reunite , we might see a matured couple in the making

These love birds will get back together sooner than we think. And I hope so because that drunk nikamma bro of Tarun is so not wanted around.

yess Sanjay is 100 times better than that tharki guy πŸ˜†

Shobha looks like a million bucks. Gorgeous. Vikram the dashing dude in black! Tarun is a big man with big dreams with small brains. Shobha's sis seeems a little too dumb or is living in her own little whatsapp world it seems!

Shobha and Vikram looked really good yesterday especially the wicked smile exchange of Vikram and tough looks of Shobha .. I could feel the sparks already πŸ˜‰ .. and yes the sister too has similar prob , I feel .. she has no idea about her husband's reality

Cant wait for tonight's War of The Roses!

Leave you with this little quote by my favourite poet...that applies to all the key characters in this show!

"I've learned that I still have a lot to learn"

Maya Angelou

Thats such an apt quote πŸ‘πŸ‘ .. everything character is going through that learning curve though they assume they know it all but they dont πŸ˜ƒ

Word Count: 1

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: BabbaR_SheR

hmmm agree...they r not at fault...Sanjay's bro and bhabhi...but thn too guess they reacted much about this...when all was well...Smarth was a name who cud do nything nytime...ppl were around him all the time for their selfishness...then y they dint think abt this...oh yeah they can say that they were not aware as it was said about Samarth that only he is the single politician who can get a clean chitand now when all is ruined they are backing off...oh yeah??

agree but still disagreeπŸ˜†

Actually the problem here is Samarth got involved in leaking out nation's secrets .. its more like betraying your nation .. its a big crime and this is where no family wants to get related to such people or their families

earlier he was just a politician and so it was all fine

now he is more of a gaddar .. so well

I know for a fact I myself will not want to involve my family's name with such a family if it comes to my own daughter or SIL ...

So I feel they showed a realistic thing here ..

But yes Sanjay should hv stood up for Garima ...
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
We need a post with all the cracking dialogues. I will try to make it its too
Humorous!! & more so when I am
Thinking abt the episode even watching my downloads I crack up as those dialogues are ROFLly written & these guys do justice !! πŸ˜†
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
now i just realized why can't Vikram opt for a male secretary and why go for a female secretary and call her weird names and throw her out in a day πŸ˜• 😲
Someone like Mahesh would be a great secretary for him 🀣

Upma sorry I am yet to update my post !

@Shanti - dialogues are tooo good πŸ˜† may be we should have one thread for dialogues πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by munnihyderabad - 10 years ago
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I agree actually that reaction of In-laws is justified. The worst thing one can be accused of is selling nation's secrets when we have had such terrible times with terrorism etc...so I think it was justified reaction ,I feel way couple was reacting about their families, I think it was good discussion to postpone the engagement.
shanti05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

now i just realized why can't Vikram opt for a male secretary and why go for a female secretary and call her weird names and throw her out in a dayπŸ˜•πŸ˜²

Someone like Mahesh would be a great secretary for him🀣

@Shanti - dialogues are tooo goodπŸ˜†may be we should have one thread for dialoguesπŸ‘πŸΌ

he thinks woman are inefficient & males are somewhere & he is PERFECT, also that Mahesh gave that adv with any sex any qualification attractive salary but it was caught only by Shobha's eyes & she thought it was a shady job or so desperate Imagine if Mahesh is his secretary uski biwi talak de de gi for working rite up to the wee hours πŸ˜† bechara he ran zoomed as soon as Vikram said get lost πŸ˜† so all fingers pointing to Shobha being his secretary πŸ˜‰ it will be fun & folic !! & fireworks she will be so efficient that he will be amazed & call her Efficient Shobha 😳 !!

Have to make a thread I have edited all the scenes between naani & Vikram will hear the dialogies & make it & even the ones from yesterday which were humorous πŸ˜†
shanti05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

now i just realized why can't Vikram opt for a male secretary and why go for a female secretary and call her weird names and throw her out in a dayπŸ˜•πŸ˜²

Someone like Mahesh would be a great secretary for him🀣

@Shanti - dialogues are tooo goodπŸ˜†may be we should have one thread for dialoguesπŸ‘πŸΌ

o lord if Maesh becomes his secratery then becharey ki Ghar Grahsthi SHUT ho jaye gi !! He just got married & his wife will divorce him πŸ˜† remember the way he ran when VA said get lost !! Poor soul !! Only Shobha can fix this guy !! She will be such an efficient Secratery that he will award her the title Efficient Shobha !! 😳 !! mahesh needs a life for blooming his marriage out of office 🀣
shanti05 thumbnail
Opps I thought my first one didnt go thro & quoted u twice anyhow same stuff and a little more to add lol
CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Actually the problem here is Samarth got involved in leaking out nation's secrets .. its more like betraying your nation .. its a big crime and this is where no family wants to get related to such people or their families

earlier he was just a politician and so it was all fine

now he is more of a gaddar .. so well

I know for a fact I myself will not want to involve my family's name with such a family if it comes to my own daughter or SIL ...

So I feel they showed a realistic thing here ..

But yes Sanjay should hv stood up for Garima ...

oh yeah actually the point is valid...but i wonder if this is the only point that they were backing off or if some financial thingy to wud b there???