Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: sonia_1

Awesome post Jyoti.

Can't wait for ViBha confrontation...she is quite speechless and fuming😊
I am surprised Vikram didn't sanitize his finger after Jiya bit him πŸ˜† and his hair obsession is priceless ! πŸ˜†

I guess he wiped it with a tissue paper na .. mayb will sanitize it nicely at home later πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ... his hair obsession is one of its kind and never seen before in any daily soap πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Swetha-

^ Excellent analysis of episode by u, Gags! πŸ‘

1. IMO, it was a sad episode... coz Sanjay - Garu / Garima's engagement broke! :(

yeah they came under the society pressure at last .. sighh

2. Tarun is zerox copy of Samarth.. 😲 He is so evil. . Wants Samarth's whole property for his family.

yup feel bad for both sisters .. they hv got typical fake hubbies .. sighh

Was Riddhima (Shobha's sister) also tutored to accept ur hubby irrespective of what ever they do? 🀒 OR Is Riddima also living in an illusion.. just like Shobha?
Feel bad for both the sisters.

I blame the mother here .. she might hv given these marriages with rich guys thinking their daughters will live happily ever after but she failed to realise that a man's character matters the most for any woman ... I think Ridhima too is living in a bubble and has no idea what her husband is upto

3. Samarth's mom just a 🀬 lady.. She acts so proud and egoistic in front of all but doesn't mind taking money from Tarun, showing taunt in front of Shobha & Sanjay family ke humare ghar se bhi koi mard hai.. 🀒

well thats what u call double standards .. as long as someone is defending her son , she is on that person's side πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

4. Vikram & Shobha seeing each other in episode and Shobha feeling bad to Vikram's taunts and angry that coz of him Sanjay Garima engagement broke.

I liked the part where both kept looking at each other and Vikram was giving the wicked victory look to Shobha while she was fuming .. liked in the sense I saw that spark between both πŸ˜‰

5. Precap is again πŸ₯Ί coz Shobha is really hurt by Vikram's taunts on her life with Samarth...

yeah poor her .. she is hurt but she knows its the truth too 😭

P.S Vikram Jiya scene was funny.. πŸ˜† They will make a perfect Father Daughter pair!

so true πŸ˜†

Now.. Tarun will convince Samarth's mom to get her daughter Garima married to his good for nothing brother Ajay.. He will say.. i'm saving ur family prestige.. , Samarth bhi yeh hi chahta tha... 🀒 and Samarth's mom will be so very happy on this turn of events! 🀒

I m sure Tarun will do this .. he was looking for an opportunity to break this engagement and now he has this golden chance to pitch his useless brother for the marriage but I feel Shobha will not agree and we know Garima mostly listens to Shobha here , so hopefully she might want some time and not jump into another relation so soon πŸ€”

I'm waiting for the day.. Samarth reality & crime is proven in court... to the world and that day.. both Samarth & Samarth's mom will see Tarun's reality!

so true .. I m waiting for the day too but I feel he will get the bail due to his political power .. sigh

Word Count: 1

jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vidishaa

Again a long and fab analysis...

Yes..Garu's love was puppy love..that's why her BF broke off so easily..it is better that they broke off like this...shaadi ho jati toh problem aur badh jaati.

Just hope that garu doesn't end up marrying that lawyer's slimeball bro.

Vik does the Darcy act very well

Yeah I agree .. better to break off before marriage than after .. still I feel this Sanjay and his family r much better than that double faced Tarun and his useless brother who might try to get engaged with Garima now 🀒🀒

I feel in future Sanjay and Garima might make up courtesy this Vikram only once he realises that he did wrong .. it might come at a later stage when he will get to know Shobha closely and realise her struggle and emotions 😳
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BabbaR_SheR

Amzing post again

agree on yor note that it was Sanjay and Garima more thn Vikran who were responsible for spoiling their own engagement...they cud stand by each other but no they dint...i guess Snjay acted more immuturily...he cud have asked his parents to calm down...but more thn that i guess Shobha's MIL spoiled all..that lady is so arrogant that cant bear the truth and went to insult ladka wala..she cud have js moved away js to make her daughter's life smoother..but yeah u never know what's gonna b there for u..if she wud have not reacted like that then might be the results wud be something different then the present one...so it was the destiny by God Ekta🀣..whch happened last night

n m so xcited for the epi..as Precap was awesome..finally the much awaited confrontation gonna take place and that too in that wayπŸ₯Ί
n more than that m looking for the epi by which Shobha will go to office and will come to know that its the same peron whole spoiled her's Princess's dreams

Yes Shobha's MIL started doing the damage and then that Tarun came to instigate further .. wish Shobha was there in the beginning itself to resolve the whole matter sighh

even after all this I feel Sanjay and his brother-bhabhi r not bad or selfish people .. they were like any other normal family who r scared to do this rishta in a family whose son is actually involved in anti-nation scam ... I feel in future Vikram-Shobha together might once again reunite these two .. it might happen at a later stage .. πŸ€”

And yup destiny in soaps r mostly decided by Ekta Maa only .. she is the God here πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Cant wait for today's confrontation 😳
CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Yes Shobha's MIL started doing the damage and then that Tarun came to instigate further .. wish Shobha was there in the beginning itself to resolve the whole matter sighh

even after all this I feel Sanjay and his brother-bhabhi r not bad or selfish people .. they were like any other normal family who r scared to do this rishta in a family whose son is actually involved in anti-nation scam ... I feel in future Vikram-Shobha together might once again reunite these two .. it might happen at a later stage .. πŸ€”

And yup destiny in soaps r mostly decided by Ekta Maa only .. she is the God here πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Cant wait for today's confrontation 😳

me too waiting

hmmm agree...they r not at fault...Sanjay's bro and bhabhi...but thn too guess they reacted much about this...when all was well...Smarth was a name who cud do nything nytime...ppl were around him all the time for their selfishness...then y they dint think abt this...oh yeah they can say that they were not aware as it was said about Samarth that only he is the single politician who can get a clean chitand now when all is ruined they are backing off...oh yeah??
agree but still disagreeπŸ˜†
Edited by BabbaR_SheR - 10 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Gitanjali-

No seriously Jyo why did he hold that juice glass with a tissue?πŸ˜† and then Jia came and said ye meri Mummey ka hai reminded my parents of a similar thing I had done in a party when I was five so I got lot of fun being made of me in my living room due to that scene πŸ˜†

OMG Really πŸ˜²πŸ˜† .. no wonder Ekta soaps r so popular .. she shows exactly what happens in real world .. I too actually felt the scene was quite a natural one the way that kiddo interrupts saying this belongs to my mom .. most young kids do this as they r possessive of their mommy's belongings even if its just a drink πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Ok sorry to start from the end of the post coming to the engagement fiaski Vikram did the Darcy act but he was not the sole cause of the broken engagement. All those people making snide comments and that MIL were also to blame. Thora chup nahi reh sakti thi? and on top of it Mr Tarun and his brother found it to be an easy opportunity to put oil into fire , He became Mr Goody two shoes

Yup I agree .. the only fault of Vikram was twisting Sanjay's mind but rest of the damage was done by people in the party including Shobha's MIL ... and to some extent Sanjay and Garima were at fault too for falling into the trap and not hving enough faith in their own relation

but you are right if their relationship was strong it would have stood the test and Sanjay would not have been so easily swayed

exactly ..

Comming to our Mr Darcy he was cruel very very cruel but will likes of Sanjay who get swayed so easily no wonder he has that type of openion of love, In future surely the opinion will change

true .. so far he is yet to come across a matured and ideal couple which can change his mindset towards love and marriage .. thats where I wonder what could b their parent's story πŸ€”

The precap was good more cruel words from our dearest Darcy but true neveπŸ˜†rtheless but Vikram has to realist that if life gives a tragedy doesnt mean people should stop loving , stop believing in love. I guess shobha is the one who will make him realize that

true .. mayb Shobha will b an inspiration for Vikram as he will later see how she is still so much positive about love and life despite facing such big betrayal .. this might change his mindset towards woman and love eventually 😳

And he is really crazy about his hairball isint he? If only he stops being so workaholic and cynical his hair will come back

so true .. he just need to destress bas πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Coming to Tarun we came to know two things he is an opportunist I mean we already knew that but today it was brought home in black and white and two he is not even loyal to Samarth. So we have our pakka valla villian here

yup today we saw the real Tarun in action .. he is a wolf in sheep's cover .. his main intention is to somehow fix that useless brother of his into this family and so the permanent rishtedaari so that even Shobha will b of no threat later on 🀒

Now lets see what Liz says to Darcy I mean shobha says to Vukram

yup I so want her to give him back in style too .. 😎

oh and softer side of vikram was nice when picked up the vase but what he said later was nasty lol uff he has no respect for women but his disrespect is of a different varriety than Samarth's disrespect

yup I wonder whats is real personality like .. because he did show that caring side of his today while picking up those flowers .. wonder why he sort of hides that soft side of his from the rest of the world πŸ€”

jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ecrivain

Hi JYOTI what a lovely take by you,.i am loving all the fun I have here with u guys ...πŸ˜›

Aww glad u liked it .. me too enjoying this forum now πŸ˜ƒ

I liked yesterday 's epi for a few reasons tht were very brilliantly put forward in a subtle way ..and I must say the script Here is Awesome ..

yup there was no unwanted drag or any OTT drama .. things r done in a subtle way so far πŸ‘πŸΌ

Shobha has seen a life full of roses n now the thorns are pricking her ...HOWEVER, for vikram the case is entirely opp...a cynical man whose lived life on HIS terms n conditions and hasnt learnt to give a damn ...will CHANGE NOW N HOW ..the one female he is busy showing the reality will help him develop feelings for the "happily ever After"

So true .. this is where two opposites will finally meet at the crossroads and start a new journey towards life 😳 ..cant wait for the beginning of that beautiful phase now .. So far Shobha was living in a bubble and has just come in terms to reality yet she has not given up hope from life whereas Vikram so far has lived in reality only which has made him bit too judgemental and cynical which is where he needs to start enjoying life 😳 ..

The Relationships tht are breaking now will Mend up, u know why cos eventually LOVE SURVIVES N SUSTAINS ...with shobha n Samarth , tht love was missing ..but with Garima n sanjay tht love will pull them back ..

I agree here .. Samarth never loved Shobha and for Shobha it was more of a forced love than natural one as she believes u got to fall in love with your husband once u r married ( they had a arrange marriage which was stressed quite a bit initially) ... Sanjay-Garima love each other which was visible in past few epis , its just that both r too y
oung to take that love to the next level of maturity but I too hv hope that both will sort it out eventually because there is love between both ..

Also, I feel tarun will be a CHNAGED man too seeking forgiveness from one n all

Tarun I doubt will change so soon .. he might become more desperate to pitch that useless brother of his for Garima now 😑

So overall I good gripoing epi

PS while I loved vik do a Darcy , I hated tht effing MIL, wht is she L? 3 to not see the reality ??sansrths 's own kids feel something ain't right n this woman refuses to believe otherwise 😑

well she is delusional and in extreme denial ... typical mother who thinks only her soni s a saint rest all r devils

jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanti05

Very nice analysis Jyo!! Sorry earlier I had some work after by kids came & got busy!!

no worries πŸ€—

Loved that Japanese Hair spa treatment God this Vikram is a laugh Riot Box !! & then that Juya biting his finger sher kay mooh mai haat daal diya !! He quickly sanitized with his handkerchief !! Coz he had to finish the job he came for !!

He is such a weird yet charming personality na .. the way he got all tensed hearing that spa treatment's side effects was hilarious as well πŸ˜†πŸ˜† .. Jiya is the perfect catalyst for this guy πŸ˜†

That Tarun is another sly guy & it was getting opened when he was talking to Samarth yet now we know he has bigger plans up his sleeves!!

yeah this guy one day will backstab Samarth too .. he is even more wicked and evil 🀒

Vinita's dialogue ROFL Vikram kaam mai busy hai Ya apney Balon mai Phaas gaya hai !!

that was hilarious .. she guessed it right πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

All the parameter which lead to the foundation of their Sanju & Garu's engagement break up were more due to the arguments & accusations which Shobha's MiL & Tarun pushed & Vikram walked in to get the opportunity after brainwashing Sanju to trigger him that Garu started her tricks already!! This guy even more to add was offering Shobha Kabaabs !! LoL ! Made siggies with that expression check out the creative corner !!

that Vikram offering kabab to Shobha with that wicked smile was one hell of a scene .. I could already feel the sparks between both there πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ ... and yup Vikram only did some brainwashing but his point was proved right by the mess that happened outside in the party .. well bad luck of Garima and Shobha here ..

That Saurav reminds me of Sharmin Joshi & that chetan was the nerd computer hacker in Khote Sikkey !! He is awesome infact all those friends of VA remind me of 3 idiots LooolLl donno why but the times they were together & the talks makes me feel this boys gang is like that!!!

Hi5 on this .. I too remember 3 Idiots whenever I see this friends grp .. Saurabh does resemble Sharman πŸ˜† .. but ypu I m loving their gang already .. cant wait to see the way they pull Vikram's leg one day when he falls in love trap πŸ˜‰

For now will keep Sanju Garu's case at halt may open up later with our man sees things differently or its a closed case since Shobha & Garu will defiantly be after VA down the line for the pravachans he gave !!

yeah I too feel it will b kept halted for sometime and then later again both might reunite courtesy Vikram only .. he might do the damage control as Sanjay listens to him ..

Precap is spectacular I still feel there could be a twist & it would be partially true partially illusion set of dialogue confrontation .. But it was amazing !!

yeah lets see .. I feel the scene might b more than what we saw in precap or promo .. lets see πŸ˜›

I loved the way these two were f2f with the kabab angle !! Who tujehy Kachha Chabaney ki sooch rahi hai kabab nahi !!!

well that friend was true in a way ... Shobha will eventually gulp him down at workplace for sure πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Lovely Jyo just love the dynamics I see the repeats also love apu he is awesome !!!!

me too catch the rerun in the afternoon .. just loving Apu and the show 😳
πŸ‘

jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sudha-

Hey Jyothi

Love your posts.
I too loved the "softer" side of Vikram we saw yesterday-when he picked up the flowers so gently. Even otherwise, I think the quirkiness of his character has been well brought out 😊. Loved the smile ! Even if this was a gloating one ! It has a charm ! 😊

Yes- me too waiting for todays episode, after watching the precap. Vikrams home truths-and Shobhas reactions to them- looking forward to it 😊

yup that wicked smile definitely had its own charm .. he is not bothered about his image here .. he is just on your face .. real and blunt .. no mask attached to his face which is what makes him an interesting character to watch 😳

Cant wait for today's episode as well 😳
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: skanda12

Jyoti, another top notch post from you today!πŸ‘ I also loved the precap, because Vikram was brutally honest ... but not at all disagreeable. He was speaking the truth with sincerity and we cannot fault him for having such a strong opinion.

True Mansi .. mayb he wont b too likable because of his blunt nature but yess he was speaking absolute truth there .. even Shobha knew it and so she was speechless ..

Even in regard to the engagement flopping, it was not because of Vikram. He was just putting in the last nail of a coffin already sealed!

true .. he was just adding a bit of ghee to it πŸ˜† but the fire was already there outside

The engagement was doomed the day the bride's brother got caught for a scandal. No matter how much her boyfriend loves the bride-to-be, sooner or later someone - or he himself - was bound to question the irksomeness of marrying into a family with a very negative press attention and history. I mean, womanising and being caught for passing defence secrets and then having all your wealth seized and sealed is not a happy circumstance for a bridegroom trying to enter the family!

I agree .. even in real world which family will want to do the rishta in such house which is under the scanner of media and police due to national security issues ,. its too risky /.. no wonder Sanjay's brother-bhabhi wanted to get rid of the family just because they dont want to get involved in legal hassles .. somewhere they r right in their POV ...
Even if the marriage had gone ahead, what are the chances of its success in the long run so long as the daag is there on Samarth? And who knows how much more filth is yet to come out on Samarth's past life?

true .. but in all this poor Garima becomes the victim for no fault of hers .. I mean she is innocent in all this and her life is now doomed due to her brother's sins

Samarth's mother is in complete denial and so is his lawyer who is so bent on crookedness that it seems like a good thing in his eyes that Samarth has been caught ... because at last he feels equal to Samarth and his family that he is now nursing his own ambitions to be built on Samarth's downfall!

yeah this Tarun dude is doing chance pe dance now πŸ˜† .. and now he might even try to hook up his own useless brother with Garima to do that parmanent rishtedaari in the family because he knows Shobha does not like him and so he wants to pitch his younger brother in the family ..
In all this Jyoti, I like one thing ... I like the fact that Vikram knows exactly who Shobha is ... she did not give a fake name for the job nor try to cover up her background, and now in this engagement her background is further crystal clear for Vikram to see.
We do not have this cliched storyline of heroine hiding her background and hero finding out later. Thank God for that otherwise half our life would have gone in tension that he will "find out"!

I so agree with u .. I was sure Ekta will pull out her typical twist of keeping her identity a suspense in front of Vikram but woww Ekta pulled off a real googly here and made sure Vikram knows all about Shobha 😲😲 .. Even Shobha knows Vikram is Saurabh's firend and is the person who is responsible for engagement breaking .. so in a way there is no secret between both .. at least there is no future danger of a misunderstanding between both once they come close .. so yeah we r saved of that future heart attack for sure πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ