Here Comes Pride and Prejudice :P

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
Another good episode but the best part for me was that rocking precap 😎.. I loved the precap man ... Vikram was so brutally honest there that it hits u hard and u feel like cursing the guy for being so blunt and brutally honest on someone's face knowing well that she has just gone through a big tragedy in her life but its the bitter truth Vikram spoke, almost like giving a reality chk to Shobha about her misconception on fairytale romance and Shobha was left all speechless because she knew its the truth ...

She had no words to counterattack him that moment because its the reality .. All that kashmir romance , singing songs etc etc was just a myth in Shobha's life as Samarth always kept her in dark and someone like Vikram was just telling her the same about which she had the realisation already but just wanted to b in denial till someone just says it on her face

Coming to the rest of the episode , it seemed today's episode was specially dedicated to Pride and Prejudice πŸ˜† .. Vikram does a Darcy act shamelessly πŸ˜†

But I still feel Vikram is not exactly responsible for the engagement breaking today πŸ€” .. All he did was a typical brainwashing act ... if Sanjay and Garima's relation was really a matured one then they both would hv stood their grounds firm and went ahead with the engagement despite all the opposition in the party but I guess this is what proves that their relation was just limited to puppy teenage love which was shaky right from the beginning and so one small storm comes on the way and everything breaks down like a pack of cards

No wonder Vikram makes fun of love and relationships like we saw in precap because so far whatever relationships he has come across hv all turned out to b phuss πŸ˜† like his friend Saurabh is a typical joru ka ghulam with no voice of his own πŸ˜† , then his friend's brother Sanjay claims that he loves Garima but gets brainwashed against her so easily and last but not the least this politician Samarth's case too he sees where a man has been cheating on his wife for 9 long years .. So far Vikram is yet to come across one decent matured couple who stood strong together in their testing times on equal grounds and this is what makes Vikram believe that all these love , commitments , marriages etc etc r nonsense ... Often we make conclusions based on what we witness around our society in general on a daily basis and Vikram too does the same here based on what he has been witnessing in his own friend circle or neighbourhood so far πŸ€”..I wonder if Vikram's parents too had a broken relation which has made Vikram so bitter against women and marriages πŸ€” .. It will b interesting to see the story of his parents one day ..

Coming to the overall engagement fiasco , I felt that Tarun dude and his brother did chance pe dance today and were partially responsible for the engagement breaking πŸ€“ ; When Tarun saw that Samarth's mother and Sanjay's Bhaiyya-Bhabhi r hving a spat about what all has been said in the party , he should hv tried to calm down all instead of raising his voice and further instigating the fight thus making it a prestige issue ; But Tarun did this because in his mind he wants to fix up his own brother with Garima for obvious reasons 😑 ...By the time Shobha comes there to calm down all , the damage was already done ...

When Sanjay came out , all he saw was Garima shouting on his brother's friends and asking them to apologise to his mother ..He had no idea what happened earlier .. So Vikram there got further advantage to do his chance pe dance act and tell Sanjay that look this is your future wife already dominating the house and instigating fights ... Then Sanjay goes and blames Garima and engagement goes kaput .. So somewhere its Tarun who is the mastermind followed by Sanjay-Garima both whose relationship itself was at a very immatured stage , thus lacking that basic trust in each other and all Vikram thought there was I hv proved my point , all these love and marriage r big bokwaas 😳 ... Mayb Vikram's POV on love and marriage would hv changed today if Sanjay still stood by Garima's side or if Garima tried to handle the situation more maturedly and stuck to each other despite all odds but that dint happen and so Vikram had the last laugh that his thoughts about relationships and love is 100% right ...

I bet in future Vikram's POV will definitely change and Shobha will bring that change when he will see the way she is single handedly fulfilling her responsibilities towards her family despite her husband cheating on her .. Mayb thats when he will realise the extreme to which a women can actually go for her family despite all odds 😳 .. Cant wait for the day when Vikram will hv his realisation and will change his POV on relationships and commitments 😳 ... Shobha already had her realisation so far about fairytale romance and fake promises , now its time for Vikram's realisation 😎

Last but not the least One interesting observation about Vikram is that he has a soft protective caring side too which I feel he wants to hide it from the world for reasons best known to him..It was evident in the scene when Vikram bends down to delicately pick up those flowers making sure there is no damage caused 😳 .. When Shobha thanks him in a warm way , he even turns back to see who is this lady speaking in such a sweet tone but Shobha's sister comes there and we hv another hit and miss .. I bet if they met in this scenario , mayb their interaction would hv been really sweet but well destiny had its own plans πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

Overall I dont blame Vikram today for breaking the engagement .. I blame Sanjay and Garima for not hving enough trust and belief in each other and so the engagement broke today

Cant wait for tomorrow's episode now .. ViBha's first confrontation

PS :On a funny note .. Vikram dude is seriously crazy .. Japanese Hair Spa followed by holding a juice with a tissue .. ohh godd 🀣
🀣🀣🀣🀣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Upma the ajeeb dude is more of a surgeon in an OT or a cop in CSI 🀣 always sanitizers and tissues and his obsession with hair 🀣
Res for later πŸ˜†
Edited by munnihyderabad - 10 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

Upma the ajeeb dude is more of a surgeon in an OT or a cop in CSI 🀣 always sanitizers and tissues and his obsession with hair 🀣

Ajeeb totally suits this dude πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ...he is truely an ajeeb species in the show .. he was so terrified when that dude while giving him hair massage told him about its side effects which is hairfall .. he almost had a panic attack hearing it πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
hamzanuha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Felt bad for Shobha, despite her efforts the engagement didn't happen. Sanjay-Garima's love was not love, more like infatuation. It was like froth which after a time fell flat. You are right about their lack of maturity.
I too wondered about Vikram being so much against love and marriage. Could his parents' marriage have been an unhappy one? Did he suffer from rejection when young? There has to be a personal angle to it. Just seeing the state of society and friends' marriages breaking down doesn't make a person so cynical or bitter.

Tarun is turning out to be a brilliant understudy of Samarth. Looks like he's going to be the thorn in Shobha's life. And he has a 'twin' brother to makeup in other areas. Shobha's sister seems just as clueless about her husband just like Shobha was a short while ago. Was she too tutored by her mother to not question, just accept her hubby.

Shobha's MIL, ugh! No words for the delusional lady. It's not just the EMA of her son, he was also selling state secrets! But she's busy reminding people of her son's mahanta 🀒

Waiting for the confrontation tomorrow. Will Shobha keep quiet or respond to Vikram's dose of harsh reality? Hope she gives him a fitting answer.

Sorry for the rambling post 😊
hamzanuha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Vikram picked up the glass with a tissue. Wonder if he'd have thrown up, had he come to know that someone had already drunk from it πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Edited by hamzanuha - 10 years ago
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Jyo i always look fwd to ur analysis we think alike years of knowing na !! I have to pick my daughter from school & will come and reply!!

Lovely episode one thing I liked they keep nice pace & what next is always there πŸ‘
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hamzanuha

Felt bad for Shobha, despite her efforts the engagement didn't happen. Sanjay-Garima's love was not love, more like infatuation. It was like froth which after a time fell flat. You are right about their lack of maturity.

true ... they were all good till that puppy love phase was going on .. Moment they had to show maturity , both backed off and expected the other person to compromise

I too wondered about Vikram being so much against love and marriage. Could his parents' marriage have been an unhappy one? Did he suffer from rejection when young? There has to be a personal angle to it. Just seeing the state of society and friends' marriages breaking down doesn't make a person so cynical or bitter.

yeah I agree .. normally we do react based on what we see in our families , neighourhood or out society but still one cannot b so extreme and cynical against marriage .. there got to b some past related to his own parents I feel .. mayb they had a broken marriage or something .. πŸ€”

Tarun is turning out to be a brilliant understudy of Samarth. Looks like he's going to be the thorn in Shobha's life. And he has a 'twin' brother to makeup in other areas. Shobha's sister seems just as clueless about her husband just like Shobha was a short while ago. Was she too tutored by her mother to not question, just accept her hubby.

yeah both sisters seem to hv same fate .. sighh .. they hv no clue what their hubbies r upto .. wonder if Tarun is cheating on his wife too .. who knows 🀒

Shobha's MIL, ugh! No words for the delusional lady. It's not just the EMA of her son, he was also selling state secrets! But she's busy reminding people of her son's mahanta 🀒

she is a typical mother .. blind trust on son and noone else .. I guess she does not want to believe that her son can cheat on his wife .. more in denial ..

Waiting for the confrontation tomorrow. Will Shobha keep quiet or respond to Vikram's dose of harsh reality? Hope she gives him a fitting answer.

I think she will b dumbstuck and by the time she wants to speak something , he might drive off .. he actually spoke the bitter truth there leaving her all speechless ..sighh

Sorry for the rambling post 😊

loved your rambling 😳

Word Count: 1

jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hamzanuha

Vikram picked up the glass with a tissue. Wonder if he'd have thrown up, had he come to know that someone had already drunk from it πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

yeah he had no idea he is hving someone's jhootha πŸ˜†πŸ˜† .. I wish someone could tell him there .. wanted to see his epic reaction then πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanti05

Thanks Jyo i always look fwd to ur analysis we think alike years of knowing na !! I have to pick my daughter from school & will come and reply!!

Lovely episode one thing I liked they keep nice pace & what next is always there πŸ‘

No problem Shanti , u can reply later once u r done with your house chores πŸ˜ƒ

Yup I m loving the pace too .. and yess the precaps r so interesting always .. they just keep u hooked to the next episode .. hope the momentum is kept intact ..
sonia_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome post Jyoti.
Can't wait for ViBha confrontation...she is quite speechless and fuming😊
I am surprised Vikram didn't sanitize his finger after Jiya bit him πŸ˜† and his hair obsession is priceless ! πŸ˜†