Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SS4MaNan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
They thought this halala track will click n they can bring a new character out of no where in the middle n we will accept (height of delusion) but now the verdict is out na people completely trashed the track n the character rehaan! So farhaan is now in a hurry to wrap the track! Power of fandom! we want only HARSHIKA n thats what we're gonna get! BI has only one male lead n thats HARSHAD ARORA! no one can take his place!

p.s I won't blame Nandish the PH has promised him something n now since the track is not working they wanna change his character! So his decision of quiting is right! BI is not for him!
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
PH must hve told him u r 3rd lead but harshika fandon did nt liked dat.
Coz of TRP Farhan sir must be changing the track .

BI is only Harshika ,Zain nd Aalia.
zaya20 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
new lead 🤣 but according to tc it is possible because they consider sanam as parallel lead who there for just one episode,but bechara nandish what can he do he try every possible way to promote himself on twitter but bashed left,right center from beintehaa fans..channel also try to promote him tagging along with harshika on promotional tour but nothing worked.But wait a min he is serious or just another attempt to get attention but anyway rehan is turning negative which is good for zaya fans.
ABCDE2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Good for He quit to beintehaa, I don't care him!...let rid him out.
I want rehaan die!

ZaYa rocks!
_RockingGirl_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This article make me laugh
New male lead 😆