Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
How could he even think to be the male lead of beintehaa
No one can take Harshads place, he's the one & only ML of BI
Hope this articles true.
Shanaya__ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Not happy with his character? He is first of all a side character but is being treated as the lead.
I mean whaaat. but anyway im sure this isnt his fault. Everything because of the cvs
minipiemini thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
He was promised the new male lead character, seriously. Creatives were gonna do that. That means everything SBS said about Zain dying was true as well. But the trps forced them to change their decision, gud he is quiting, finally no hurdle left for ZaYa
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I see ZAYA fan power playing into effect...😆...no one can take ZAYA's place in BI...CVS do not know what to be done with him and decided let's make him also negative LAME...
all I want is ZAYA...but even if he quits I don't care...what I fear is his extra package
-Jharna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
He was promised male lead? Seriously? 😕
riakhan364 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ok mahaan khan...now plz get get ready for ur farewell party;-)
Shanaya__ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
"Nandish Sandhu, the new male lead on Colors' Beintehaa"
What the bloody f**k😡 how could they even say that. How can he even think about becoming the male lead wth. Harshad is the sould of beintehaa. He just comes out of no where and wants to be the lead wth/

No offence to anyone
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

Hey M, There is a new spoiler.. What is it??

New spoilers reveal that Nafeesa tells Suraiya what she did and Rehan finds out that Suraiya is behind the death of his wife, he gives Aaliya the second divorce because she helps Zain bail Suraiya out of jail.
SS4MaNan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
party toh banthi hai!!! woot woot🥳🥳bye bye!!!!😆😆😆
bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
This means that the initial rumor of Zain dying and Rehan being the next lead opposite Aaliya was true.. The makers it seem were forced to change the story midway as they come to realize that Zain and Aaliya are the soul of BI and it would always be their story for fans..
So it seems Rehaan would turn negative and then exit the Show like Barkat and Zubbu.. Hope BI comes back with initial positivity and spunk soon..

Good luck to Nandish though.. It is not his fault that fans would not accept anyone else opposite either Zain or Aaliya...