Nandish Sandhu To Quit Beintehaa??

-Sneha16- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Just read it on the rival site that he wants to quit the show as he is unhappy wid his character

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_RockingGirl_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Whatever we do not care about him
Btw Tfs
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I don't happy after read that article.show main lead is only Harshad not any other person.all is Farhan sir fault.better he do something to fix it but Harshad should not to get sideline i don't care about other.
Edited by edwebllalover9 - 9 years ago
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I am not surprised... He is being bashed left, right and center every since he entered the show, even after being in a positive character.. Fans did go overboard with the negative and snide remarks against him... Poor guy.. If only the makers had been truthful from the beginning and gave us the true picture he wouldn't have faced soo much wrath from the fans
manny136 thumbnail
Tc calling him male lead lol they also quoted tht sanam girl as parallel lead n she lasted what 3 epis lol all i know is ns was suppose to be a long running character n pillar on the show lol
-Minion- thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny136

Tc calling him male lead lol they also quoted tht sanam girl as parallel lead n she lasted what 3 epis lol all i know is ns was suppose to be a long running character n pillar on the show lol

TC are mad really they are confuse seems who is main lead.
_RockingGirl_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
So Rehan will turn negative we already know that
In this show every positive character turn into negative 😆
Do not know third T will happen or not 🤔
Edited by cuteangel107 - 9 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
This news does not shock me after reading the spoilers this morning. Honestly even though Farhan denied this news I believe there is some truth to it especially if Rehan turns negative. Farhan is probably denying the news in an effort to keep his track under wraps
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

This news does not shock me after reading the spoilers this morning. Honestly even though Farhan denied this news I believe there is some truth to it especially if Rehan turns negative. Farhan is probably denying the news in an effort to keep his track under wraps

Hey M, There is a new spoiler.. What is it??
-Minion- thumbnail
Rehan turn negative or stay positive viewer's still not going to except him.if he turn negative then what still he not fit in show.ok let him turn negative after ZaYa reunion then ZaYa can fight with him to save their family.I don't want him to create MU between ZaYa becz they have no fault in Rida death and he know it.he better go after Suri and left ZaYa plz