Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
LMAO, Oh Please 🀣
I just want Reunion ASAP with some good track. Yeah, i agree other than Rehaan - Aliya thing, the on going track is pretty good. (I'm honest, no offense)

Rehaan come on! Jaldi Jaldi!
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I was worried where Aaliya would stand in all of this, good to know she supports Zain and not Rehan. I don't support what Suraiya did to Rida, it was wrong but I did not want this to come between ZaYa.
4bottlevodka thumbnail

Originally posted by: jjnn

This is exactly what I was thinking..may be Zarina is the real culprit..coz what's BI without Suraiya! I think she'll turn positive for a while..so that we get an amazing ZaYa nikaah..and then later on, something will happen and she'll again turn negative!

LOL, Bipolar Woman πŸ˜†
mandy0310 thumbnail

This is exactly what I was thinking..may be Zarina is the real culprit..coz what's BI without Suraiya! I think she'll turn positive for a while..so that we get an amazing ZaYa nikaah..and then later on, something will happen and she'll again turn negative!

Hmm, that would be a great twist especially since Zarina basically has no leverage here anymore. Zarina was so counting on this being her ace card and now the truth is out along with Nafeesa's so where does this leave her?
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Rehan has to give 3rd T too soon.
Now Farhan sir must hve realised his mistakes.TRP is making him to do all dis.

Hope before friday 3rd T too should happen .After dat we can relax.
-Jharna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tit_For_Tat

LOL, Bipolar WomanπŸ˜†

LOL! Before the 1st spoiler..I felt Suri is innocent coz they can't send her to jail. But after the 1st spoiler..I was worried whether ZaYa will be on the same page..now again I think Suri is innocent..so yea..I'm not just bipolar..I'm multi-polar! My thoughts are all over the place! I think that's what BI has done to us..we can't evsn think of being positive! πŸ˜†
4bottlevodka thumbnail

LOL! Before the 1st spoiler..I felt Suri is innocent coz they can't send her to jail. But after the 1st spoiler..I was worried whether ZaYa will be on the same page..now again I think Suri is innocent..so yea..I'm not just bipolar..I'm multi-polar! My thoughts are all over the place! I think that's what BI has done to us..we can't evsn think of being positive! πŸ˜†

LMAO Multi-Polar πŸ˜† I had the same problem, so i just left forums and twitter for a few days, and i didn't watch BI or read spoilers, i think my life is 10 times more positive now! πŸ˜† Anyways, a BIG Hi, I'm back, πŸ˜† but not active, it's only for today πŸ˜†
mandy0310 thumbnail

I think you are onto something, last night I was wondering what would happen once Suraiya is revealed? Like you said she can't go to jail, what would be the story then? Suraiya needs to be there to clash with Aaliya she is as important to the story as ZaYa are. It looks like another twist is on the way in this Rida story.

LOL about being multi-polar, that is what BI has done to us. Last night we speculated one thing only to end up thinking another!
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

if Zarina turn culprit it will be great becz Suri need to be with ZaYa.without her story will not move on i have no problem if she turn negative again or it show she just act to be positive so that she can get Zain back.she is only villain i don't for ZaYa.i can handle her but not Rehan and his kids
Shanaya__ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Finally Suraiya's was useful for Zaya in some way omg. Glad things are going smooth. The recent ratings were certainly a tight slap in the cvs faces