Posted: 9 years ago
Too good...so Aliya will support Zain and not Rehaan...Happy👏
Edited by minipiemini - 9 years ago
-Sneha16- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: annie07

Can someone update here plz

In upcoming episodes, Rehan will send Suraiya to jail. Suraiya who will be sorry for her deeds will get sympathy for Aliya and Zain. Aliya will support Zain in getting Suraiya out of Jail while Rehan gives 2nd talaaq to Aliya for not supporting her husband in his mission.
shahz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing😊
I'm so happy that Aliya will support Zain not Rehan and it's a valid reason for Talakh.But he has already given 1st talakh with a reason there isn't any need for a reason for each talakh but ok I only want talakh to be final what ever way I don't care.
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@annie here wu
In upcoming episodes, Rehan will send Suraiya to jail. Suraiya who will be sorry for her deeds will get sympathy for Aliya and Zain. Aliya will support Zain in getting Suraiya out of Jail while Rehan gives 2nd talaaq to Aliya for not supporting her husband in hismission.
Arnisha thumbnail
lol srry sneha i to posted it...
568470 thumbnail
i think first reason was for not trusting her husband while here it is be like zain vs rehan and aliya has to support rehan as he is her husband but she supports zain so it is that aliya is not giving support to rehan as a wife
Arnisha thumbnail
i just want the 3rd talaaq n zaya to be tgther asap
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
good thing is Aliya support Zain CV'S seems lessoning us now.
Riya5666 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yippee!!!
At last cvs ke bheje mein koi baat ghusi and i really hope abhi jo bhi hoga full on jet speed me hoga cuz past 2 weeks se cvs show ko itna draaag(the 'aaas' purposefully written) kar rahe hai n uska asar toh show ki itni dipping trp's se dikh hi raha hai. \

So now i believe sab kuch jaldi jaldi ho jaayega
-Jharna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny136

phew i hope this is how it plays out, but now im wondering is suri really guilty or is she being made to feel like she killed rida coz zaro is the only other person who knew, it seems too fast suri is caught n is guilty, u cant have the main villain go to jail on top of tht she is Zains mom, and aliyas mami

This is exactly what I was thinking..may be Zarina is the real culprit..coz what's BI without Suraiya! I think she'll turn positive for a while..so that we get an amazing ZaYa nikaah..and then later on, something will happen and she'll again turn negative!
Edited by jjnn - 9 years ago