Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Jharna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
If Rehan dies..I can see the entire blame going on Zain!
SS4MaNan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: edwebllalover9

same here i also feeling third talaq not will happen easily.I have a bad feeling Aliya will sacrifice her love but i know Rehan will give talaq but it will be not easy.

aaliya has no rights to sacrifice her love!! cause its not just her life its zain's as well she can't ruin him like that!! moreover aaliya doesn't owe anything to rehaan he himself came forward n got into this wedding!!🥱 a thank u rehaan u r true friend would be suffice!!😆
Edited by sindhu4karanika - 9 years ago
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sindhu4karanika

aaliya has no rights to sacrifice her love!! cause its not just her life its zain's as well she can't ruin him like that!! moreover aaliya doesn't owe anything to rehaan he himself came forward n got into this wedding!!🥱a thank u rehaan u r true friend would be suffice!!😆

yeah even aliya should not feel guilt becz its Rehan who first told her to marry him not she but again CV'S show no sign of ZaYa together in new spoiler it making me scare now.
SS4MaNan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
no yaar i don't see any scope for rehaan-aaliya angle!! i mean even in last night's episode he clearly told her na that yeah he is extremely fond of her but thats it! its not love!! he said he is forever in love with his wife n no one can take her place!! so chill moreover he promised her that he will divorce her so going by rehaan's character he will fulfill his promise!! n god forbid if they wanna show their track they bye bye BI forever!! they all can go n jump into our famous bawadi!!🤢😡
Michmichi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I can feel a sense of urgency on CVs part to wrap up this track as soon as possible.It looks like the TRP ratings got to them. Hope I'm right 😆 Just like the Barkat track, after being stubborn for too long this too they will wrap up in a hurry,cos things are moving fast. And Aaliya is not shown to be feeling guilty of not trusting Rehan,she gave valid reasons for her not trusting him. Just like Rehan is not interested in Aaliya she too is not interested in him ,which she had conveyed to him loud and clear 😉 One spoiler itself has too much information in it,they can show it one or two episodes and the real drama starts when Suri is arrested and hopefully ZaYa is on the same page at least, if not together!!
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Rehan's character has potrayed as positiv charater.
He will give 3rd T and unite dem.I don't want him to die..Let him take care his kids like before. otherwise dat burden may fall on ZaYa.
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
3rd talaq will happen but it will be soon or not its just my concern becz in new spoiler ZaYa still apart.hope that Suri vs Rehan not affect ZaYa.its hard to stay positive when CV'S always end up show negativity.
shahz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Tfs...To be honest not interested in the 1st or 2nd talakh cuz we know that it will happen it's the 3rd talakh I'm more concerned about.And now Suri Rida drama oh plz let there be no disagreement between ZaYa plz plz plz.
SabrinaS10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: edwebllalover9

same here i also feeling third talaq not will happen easily.I have a bad feeling Aliya will sacrifice her love but i know Rehan will give talaq but it will be not easy.

Beintehaa has always been unpredictable, but if they select this route, that Aaliya sacrifices her love due to her 'responsibilities' then it's like all those typical shows. We've seen that a billion times already. As Beintehaa is usually different from other shows, I hope that's not the case
SabrinaS10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahz

Tfs...To be honest not interested in the 1st or 2nd talakh cuz we know that it will happen it's the 3rd talakh I'm more concerned about.And now Suri Rida drama oh plz let there be no disagreement between ZaYa plz plz plz.

Just to prolong this track they may introduce another misunderstanding as we all know, the CV's are obsessed with the dark tunnel 😭