Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Baingan

Topic thoda darawani type hai.

Now enf of rona dona ab we want some nok jok lil pillow fight romance.Now only serious scenes we want to see ZaYa reunite.
Everything is in the hand of Farhan sir.Maan should come back, he only can bring back our old BI.
Pushkar is useless .

LOL sorry 😆 Yes girl, I mean one month of rona dhona, two months of rona and now three months of rona dhona...err how about end this now?! Because fans are really losing it and everyone is slowly moving on in their own way. Even I am not as emotionally attached to the show like how I used to be.

YES! PLEASE I want Maan Sir back!! He was AWESOME and when he was here every single episode was magical and left us breathless. Not a single expression were missed, the camera angles and the execution was so perfect! This Pushkar on the other hand is the total opposite. i mean yes once in a while we do get well executed episodes from him but most of them time the quality of the filming makes me feel like I am watching a regular show..not the Beintehaa I used to watch.😭
_RockingGirl_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Kit kit zaya was amazing
Please cv unite them enough of torture
Btw nice post 👏
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Aww.. i miss their pillow fights... their kitkit... their romance... cz all we get now is them crying, and hurting... and even more crying.. i hope they wrap this track up sooner than we expect thwm to.. which for me is sadly never, as setting my expectations high will only hurt me
WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
You!!!
Scared da heck outta me wid the topic
Okay coming to topic
Mee too...
Kitna rona dhona aur glycerine use krenge ab...paisa waste...
Ab pillow fight karwallo naa
morris thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Lovely post, Saheba. Hope we get ZaYa pillow fights soon. Missing those blissful days in BI.