Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Priyakna

Great post yaar and yes they should come back to being the kit kit jodi but the cvc's aren't allowing our Zaya to do that.

Thank you so much Priyanka, I am really glad that you liked it😳
And I am really missing your love stations😭
Yes girl these people made some kind of oath or something that they will torture Zaya fans by depriving us🤢

Originally posted by: 786ahf_bi

Topic se laga you are talking about CHUDAIL gang cat fights AUR yahan ZAYA ke pillow fights...🤣

Well I am with you it's high time CVS bring back the KITKIT magic...to refresh not only ZAYA but us ZAYANS as well😆

That will light up the depressed tunnel big time...

LOL that was the idea😉😈😆
Yes it is high time, it's been months!! Also, Zaya are still cousins even if she is married to someone else now. So they can still interact as cousins and last time I checked cousins can pillow fight

Originally posted by: moonlight_shine

Aww miss those light hearted zaya moments!!

Great post saheba :)
Yes they are so cute and adorable :))

Thank you so much Sana😳
I terribly miss this too and the music that they were used in these scenes as well. I mean Bilal, Shazia and Zarina do provide some comedy but no one can bring the light heartedness and fun element that Zaya's kitkit can bring.😭

Originally posted by: sp13

Thanks great post I miss their kitkit and this was 1 of the best episodes with the scene at the swimming pool

Thank you dear😳
And yes I do think that this was one of the best episodes and ooh the pool scene in that episode how can I forget that. Thank you for reminding me, that is definitely my next post😃
sunshine_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

Thank you so much Sana😳
I terribly miss this too and the music that they were used in these scenes as well. I mean Bilal, Shazia and Zarina do provide some comedy but no one can bring the light heartedness and fun element that Zaya's kitkit can bring.😭

Np Saheba :))
Absolutely agree, I mean ya Bilal is funny and all but nothing compared to zays's kit kit !!
Can't wait for their reunion! It's going to be the best day for all zaya fans...lol !
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

LMAO sorry 😆 oh yes there are millions of reasons why we fell in love with and we really are being deprived of all those reasons😭 Honestly I really hope that they make use of the fact in this case that it is a fiction and hence show time travelling fast and a month already passed for second talaaq😆 I do not know why they can't see that they can still give focus to Rehan when Zaya is reunited as well.

Exactly, honestly it was so upsetting on Monday to see them completely sidelined. I know that the track with Rehan and Suraiya had to move ahead but to completely sidetrack your leads, your biggest draw to the show was not right at all! Fans signed up to watch Zain and Aaliya's story, the rest come afterwards!!

DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Thank you Sara 🤗❤️
LOL as I am a fan of scary titles🤣
Yes man we are so deprived I mean even the creations gallery is like a ghost town now🤢
I really hope SBS is right and that Zaya are reuniting for Diwali.

saheba what is creation gallery ? yeh forum mien kahan located hai ?

Originally posted by: saranvir

saheba what is creation gallery ? yeh forum mien kahan located hai ?

Sara look at the top of the forum page. It is under Beintehaa Forum Important Topics.😃
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Sara look at the top of the forum page. It is under Beintehaa Forum Important Topics.😃

thanks saheba 😳
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Topic thoda darawani type hai.
Now enf of rona dona ab we want some nok jok lil pillow fight romance.Now only serious scenes we want to see ZaYa reunite.
Everything is in the hand of Farhan sir.Maan should come back, he only can bring back our old BI.
Pushkar is useless .
Edited by Baingan - 9 years ago