I want them to fight!

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
I am tired of seeing them sad.
Tired of seeing them cry.
Tired of seeing them wallow in despair.

Forget all of that, I want them to fight again!
After all fighting is the best way to release your stress, anger and any other feeling that is making you restless.

I am sure that after a good fight Zaya would feel relieved and more refreshed. And they would be in a better spirit to tackle all their problems together.

SO PILLOW FIGHT!!🤣

On a serious note, I really miss zaya's pillow fights I want them back!😭
If I am not wrong, this is their first ever pillow fight and look how cute and adorable they are.😳
Hehe Zain always loses to our Sherni Aaliya😉😆

P.S. I will do my best to make a post everyday. Everyone please you do so as well so that we can increase our forum activity😃
Edited by -Saheba- - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Girl the title of your posts always scare the hell out of me!! 😆 I miss their pillow fights too. I want all of this back, like you I have had enough of seeing them sad. I do not understand why we cannot see Zain and Aaliya reunite. There is a reason we all fell hard for this pairing and now these days we are lucky to get any scenes at all with them. Wake up CVs, ZaYa fans are deprived!
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Saheba . topic thoda aur jgaaadu type socho yaaar , you always scared the hell out of me . khiar maaf kiya 😆
schi enough of heights of negativity . farhan sir we are so much zaya deprived please reunite ZAYA and hamaari to diwaali ki diwaali .

awesome post saheba 🤗 much love ❤️
LOL sorry Mandy and Sara. 😆 what to do I love to make scary titles like that 😈 *evil laugh*
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Great post yaar and yes they should come back to being the kit kit jodi but the cvc's aren't allowing our Zaya to do that.
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Topic se laga you are talking about CHUDAIL gang cat fights AUR yahan ZAYA ke pillow fights...🤣
Well I am with you it's high time CVS bring back the KITKIT magic...to refresh not only ZAYA but us ZAYANS as well😆

That will light up the depressed tunnel big time...
sunshine_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Aww miss those light hearted zaya moments!!
Great post saheba :)
Yes they are so cute and adorable :))

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Girl the title of your posts always scare the hell out of me!! 😆 I miss their pillow fights too. I want all of this back, like you I have had enough of seeing them sad. I do not understand why we cannot see Zain and Aaliya reunite. There is a reason we all fell hard for this pairing and now these days we are lucky to get any scenes at all with them. Wake up CVs, ZaYa fans are deprived!

LMAO sorry 😆 oh yes there are millions of reasons why we fell in love with and we really are being deprived of all those reasons😭 Honestly I really hope that they make use of the fact in this case that it is a fiction and hence show time travelling fast and a month already passed for second talaaq😆 I do not know why they can't see that they can still give focus to Rehan when Zaya is reunited as well.
Edited by -Saheba- - 9 years ago

Originally posted by: saranvir

Saheba . topic thoda aur jgaaadu type socho yaaar , you always scared the hell out of me . khiar maaf kiya 😆

schi enough of heights of negativity . farhan sir we are so much zaya deprived please reunite ZAYA and hamaari to diwaali ki diwaali .

awesome post saheba 🤗 much love ❤️

Thank you Sara 🤗❤️
LOL as I am a fan of scary titles🤣
Yes man we are so deprived I mean even the creations gallery is like a ghost town now🤢
I really hope SBS is right and that Zaya are reuniting for Diwali.
sp13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks great post I miss their kitkit and this was 1 of the best episodes with the scene at the swimming pool