TAALAK 1: RHK Taalak Aliya Haider

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
YES! rehaan has proven his loyalty to everyone. BANG ON! if rehaan wanted to marry aliya then he would have done it already and no one could have stopped him yet he likes aliya as a friend, as a humraaz but he loves his wife. Thank you rehaan for saying this b/c it proves aliya's beauty does not attract him but her simplicity what made him fond of her. aliya sad despite being such an amazing and such an pure woman rehaan does not even think of you worthy of his mohabbat b/c his beloved wife is his love. i am sure aliya will never make this kind of mistake again and suri man you wanted to blame it on rehaan for all that and yet you wanted aliya to marry rehaan gosh she is crazy.

TAALAK what a scene man๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ the echo of that word has shaken everyone in that room. rehaan is so right there should be someone in your life, just one who will always trust you no matter what and rehaan did that but in return he got a slap in the face. for the first time aliya has spoken and what a dialogue she has not seen a man like rehaan nor will she ever be. he has set her free from this marriage by 1st taalak now two more to go, rehaan will fulfill his promise but in aliya's heart he will also create a space as time goes by. lol bilal gosh imagine if he has married aliya eh๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข HOLY MOLLY rida was killed by suri๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ rehaan will not spare anyone now and the war has begun. BI is going to be intense. now aliya can get ready to go to her first husband and rehaan will get ready to take down suri WOW๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

p.s. nandish was looking smoking hot in that clothes
โ˜บ๏ธ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

merryface thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
u said it all fab post๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
merryface thumbnail
really it was a fab scene..sabki bolti band kar di...๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒnandish was outstanding...๐Ÿ‘
merryface thumbnail
what did aliya say when zain held her hand...couldnt hear properly..
TuMeri thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I second u bani..very well said.
Yesterday Rehaan clarified to aliya that he just fond of her but never gonna love..he is genuine in person nd 'Mahaan' in heart..noone can like him..i love him
now the twist is more interesting.
And PS- yes nandish was looking very hot..i couldnt take my eyes off
.Shiva. thumbnail

Originally posted by: merryface

u said it all fab post๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

thank you merry
.Shiva. thumbnail

really it was a fab scene..sabki bolti band kar di...๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒnandish was outstanding...๐Ÿ‘

๐Ÿ˜‰

Word Count: 0

.Shiva. thumbnail

Originally posted by: TuMeri

I second u bani..very well said.
Yesterday Rehaan clarified to aliya that he just fond of her but never gonna love..he is genuine in person nd 'Mahaan' in heart..noone can like him..i love him
now the twist is more interesting.
And PS- yes nandish was looking very hot..i couldnt take my eyes off

thank you thank you๐Ÿ˜ณ rehaan was epic!๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ
merryface thumbnail
rhk is just awesomeee...what super hit acting by our nandish..rehan is such a fabulous character...love him..๐Ÿ‘..
.Shiva. thumbnail

rhk is just awesomeee...what super hit acting by our nandish..rehan is such a fabulous character...love him..๐Ÿ‘..

agree merry nandish rocked that scene๐Ÿ˜ณ