Golden Moments Of ZAYA#17 Zain making an excuse

DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey Guys . back with another golden moment of ZaYa . so it was when zaya back from bhopal after confession and next day zain was getting ready for office but making an excuse not to go cus past night arub/sana/saif disturbed their first night after confession . so zain was trying everything that aaliya will say okay mat jaao aaj but it dint happend the way he wanted to . it was very cute moment of their's 😳

Zain ;-) getting ready , Meri ghadi mil ni rahi, kahin dekhi hai kya

Aaliya ;-) yehi par to thi , mai dekhti hoon ,

Zain ;-) aaj office jana jaruri hai kya , Kal poori raat to bachon ne kharab kr di , at least aaaj ka din to hum apna bnaa sakhte Hain

Aaliya ;-) she was searching all round and zain hides his watch under pillow 😆 and then aaliya found it and she takes watch in her hand, comes to zain and tying his watch on his wrist } and saying Din office ke liye hota hai , har din ke baad raat to aaati hai aaj b aaa jayegi ,

she was walking away with smile & again she heard zain making another excuse

Zain ;-) yeh nod bhi na ban kyu ni rahi 😕

aaliya turns back and turned zain towards her for tying his tie .

Aaliya ;-) Beewi ko shauhar ki kamzori nahi , Himmat banana chaiye uski kaamjaabi ka raasta , naah hi uski nakaamjaabi ki wajah , kya tum chahte ho log tumhe kahen ki aaliya ke isQk ke zain nikama hogya hai , hmm bolo

Zain ;-) noded NO

Aaliya ;-) to fir office jaao kaam kro , phele se jyda kaam . mai tumhe dunia ka sab se kaamjaab aadmi bnta dekhna chahti hoon .

aaliya done with his tie and then she walked away while she was about to walk away , zain hold her from her arm .

Zain ;-) jis din tumhe paya tha , dunia ka kaamjaab aadmi mai usi din bn gya tha . ( zain keeping his arms over aaliya's shoulders ) aur yeh kehne na mauka mai kisi ko ni doonga ki aaliya ke isQk mein zain nikama hogya , they have eyelock while BGM playing

IsQk ka jazba sab se juda hai , ishQk khuda hai , isQk khuda hai 😳

then zain was ready while going to office picking up his files after eye lock

Aaliya ;-) zain shaam to office se laut te waqt ek baar zubu se baat b krlena

Zain ;-) kyu

Aaliya ;-) nafrat hamaare beech thi , pyaar haaamare beech hai ismein us bechaare ka koi dosh nahi haiwo to khaamkaa is beech ... zain interrputed her

Zain;-) i am sory , us din party mien maine bhut tang kiya na , mai zubbie doobie , zubu se baat krunga okay

both smiled and saying bye , so zain walked away from room going to office and suddenly he came back again and pecked a kiss on aaliya's cheek .

Yeh isQK hai {BGM} 😳

Song of the day

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWjQgUDfZG0[/YOUTUBE]

Beshumaar raatein behisab baatein__Pass aate aate gum ho jaati hai__ Bekhudi mein dhal ke bekali mein jal ke__Sau hazaare yaadein nam ho jaati hai__Phika phika pal bitay kal ka__Mehka mehka kal ho jaayega ho jaayega__Aadha ishq aadha hai adha ho jaayega__Kadmon se meelon ka vaada ho jaayega😳

Enjoy it lovelies' , will be back again tomorrow with another one
until then ❤️ , 🤗 Peace out xoxo
Edited by saranvir - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maneesha_Shanak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Aww this was a cute scene of ZaYa :)))
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
aww this scene was so so cute. Zain didn't want to go to work instead he wanted to spend all his time with his princess. 😳 Those two are just too adorable!❤️
Awesome Post Sara👏 So happy to see your golden moments again.😃
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awwee.. this scene was soo cute.. Zain being a naughty and doting hubby who just wants to stay at home to romance his wife... I loved when he gave a peck on her cheek.. those are really cute and unconditional moments between a hubby and wife... Best moments of zain and aaliya😃..

Soo happy to see you back my dear...🤗 And what about the other show which I mentioned .. U checked it out????... For them the jouney has just started up or the realization kicked in, so u can guess 😉
Edited by Zaya.priyanka - 9 years ago
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yay... u resumed it again... I was waiting for it to show up in my inbox... will read and then comment
Thanks for the pm dear :)

Okay, read it, and loved it... u always share such beautiful moments... thank you so much :)
Edited by neenzz - 9 years ago
katmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I was waiting for your post. ..believe me know one ever makes such beautiful mlpost of old memories...I was feeljng I was like I was seeing the actual scene...beautiful and I miss those days but frankly zain nikamba toh ho gaya hai aaliya ke bina
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks saran.
I love all scenes of ZaYa.
-Jharna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ZaYa were so happy and cute yaa! And that stolen kiss was the best thing 😳
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I remember this, they are so cute! I want these scenes back, seriously CVs stop sidelining your magical pair for nothing!
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
You are amazing Sara with these posts :)
Loved the moment as they were drowned in new found love❤️
great choice of music/song as well.