Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 9 years ago
@Mandy-ve:- Even though I stopped watching the show, I am still regularly visiting your thread. Really hoping that ZaYa meet ASAP and I can tune back right in and just do a Ctrl-D and delete the weeks I missed out. Do me a favor and PM or scrap me if this Halala marriage track closes out. I will jump right back in.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: psarada

@Mandy-ve:- Even though I stopped watching the show, I am still regularly visiting your thread. Really hoping that ZaYa meet ASAP and I can tune back right in and just do a Ctrl-D and delete the weeks I missed out. Do me a favor and PM or scrap me if this Halala marriage track closes out. I will jump right back in.

Hey Sarada-ve, we are all hoping this track wraps up soon. I've never seen such low TRPs for BI ever! There was even a TRP chart posted on the forum, never were the ratings so low so I do not understand why CVs would even think of dragging such a track. In two weeks the ratings sank to an all time low, that should be concerning to any PH.

It is really time to do damage control, there is still time to win back viewers but in order for that to happen this divorce needs to be finalized right away! Don't drag it, end it! Put Zain and Aaliya back in focus as a couple, they are what sent ratings high not Rehan, not supporting cast members, it was Zain and Aaliya. You cannot build a strong plot without the main leads as the focal point.

I've already pointed out how this track could work for the show if Zain and Aaliya are shown investigating this together but that is only if CVs wake up and realize what works and what does not. I really want them to stop being so stubborn and actually realize the fate of their show is slowly entering this dark tunnel with no point of return. I would hate to see BI come to that especially after news came this morning about their ITA nominations, why let so many months of hard work and recognition go down the drain for a track that was outright rejected by fans? Its even more disheartening to see ill wishers rejoicing about this!

Will definitely message you if this show gets back on track!
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Don't throw rotten eggs.
I did nt liked last nite epi sooo much for me okay okay.
Rehan saying first T which was nt expected by suri was good..Aalia made it cleat with Farhan dat whatever he told nd the behaviour , made her to suspect him.
Rehan too opened saying he is very much fond of her but he cannot love her , saying no one can take his his wife's place. , i was relieved.He knows ZaYa loves each other , he will nt come in between dem.
Zain felt bad for MU rehan ..Expected Zain to give his piece of mind to suri but he did nt.When his mom said Aalia cannot come to BV and to dis family, he did nt utter a word like before he could hve said Aalia has nt done anything.
Loved the dialog Zain says to Nafee i m nt mahaan like Aalia , dis has happened coz of u, Aalia nd i r suffering , GET LOST.
Nafee could hve said the truth in front of everyone why she has to go to office to tell suri?
Zaro will nt spare suri .She will open her past .
Like everyone i too wants ZaYa reunion before Diwali as SBS said nd ZaYa should help Rehan .
Diwali is on 22nd one more week left.Hope Farhan sir must hve come out from da tunnel otherwise dis show may go to tunnel.This track is dragging too much.Hope dis track ends by this week end.
No promo no repeats ,other shows hve many repeats nd promo.
Edited by Baingan - 9 years ago
-Jharna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't think we'll be getting the third talaaq anytime soon. The main thing is now Zarina coming face to face with GrumpyaInd then comnecting the dots. What she does from there is what is interesting. Whether she blackmails Suri or exposes her will be the deciding factor.

I have a feeling that either Suri or Zarina may kill Rehan and the blame may come on Zain. Because Suraiya cannot go to jail since she's the main villain and Rehan won't let her go free at any cost. Though I hope I'm wrong!
Edited by jjnn - 9 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Baingan

Don't throw rotten eggs.

I did nt liked last nite epi sooo much for me okay okay.
Rehan saying first T which was nt expected by suri was good..Aalia made it cleat with Farhan dat whatever he told nd the behaviour , made her to suspect him.
Rehan too opened saying he is very much fond of her but he cannot love her , saying no one can take his his wife's place. , i was relieved.He knows ZaYa loves each other , he will nt come in between dem.
Zain felt bad for MU rehan ..Expected Zain to give his piece of mind to suri but he did nt.When his mom said Aalia cannot come to BV and to dis family, he did nt utter a word like before he could hve said Aalia has nt done anything.
Loved the dialog Zain says to Nafee i m nt mahaan like Aalia , dis has happened coz of u, Aalia nd i r suffering , GET LOST.
Nafee could hve said the truth in front of everyone why she has to go to office to tell suri?
Zaro will nt spare suri .She will open her past .
Like everyone i too wants ZaYa reunion before Diwali as SBS said nd ZaYa should help Rehan .
Diwali is on 22nd one more week left.Hope Farhan sir must hve come out from da tunnel otherwise dis show may go to tunnel.This track is dragging too much.Hope dis track ends by this week end.
No promo no repeats ,other shows hve many repeats nd promo.

Aww don't worry I am not going to throw eggs on you, to be honest the episode did leave a lot to be desired. I am just pointing out the potential that can come from this, something that can salvage the damage that has been done through this halala track.

The show is suffering right now and the PH just does not seem to care. Where are the promos? Where are spoilers or segments? Yes even the repeats are less these days. Is this dark tunnel really going to go on when the show is facing such a setback?? Its just ridiculous now.

mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jjnn

I don't think we'll be getting the third talaaq anytime soon. The main thing is now Zarina coming face to face with GrumpyaInd then comnecting the dots. What she does from there is what is interesting. Whether she blackmails Suri or exposes her will be the deciding factor.

I have a feeling that either Suri or Zarina may kill Rehan and the blame may come on Zain. Because Suraiya cannot go to jail since she's the main villain and Rehan won't let her go free at any cost. Though I hope I'm wrong!

I've been wondering Zarina's role in this, if ZaYa work together and find out about Suraiya then where does that leave Zarina? Zarina somehow has to play a role in all of this especially since she is now more determined than ever to destroy her sister. If Zarina were to connect the dots and kill Rehan well it is not something I would put past her but Suri? Suraiya does not even know she killed Rehan's wife but if she were to find out then I wouldn't put it past her either because Suraiya would rather die than go back to jail!

I really hope it does not go that way though because I do not want Zain to suffer anymore. I have had enough of watching Zain and Aaliya having to pay the price for other peoples actions, no show has the leads be tormented so much. Zain and Aaliya have more than paid the price for the actions of others, why can't they be shown happy for a change? Be shown actually being able to reunite and work together? CVs seem to have lost the meaning of what it means to entertain viewers. For ten months, they used to do just that but now these days its hard to figure out what is going on in their minds! Fans never used to fear such negativity from BI, we always had such a positive vibe about this show and now its just filled with fears

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Great post like always Mandy.. Thanks for all the positivity..
Watched the episode yesterday after a long time and yeah it did seem promising although there were a few things that could have been executed better...

The first thing was the divorce itself. Of course Rehan threw a googly at Surraiya but there was no need for all that emotional blackmailing. Aaliya has always been clear and honest about her feelings towards Zain. It is not a recent discovery. So she would indeed trust Zain over anyone, especially if the circumstantial evidences are against Rehan.. The way she let go of Zain's hands were ok as it was evident that her need to clear matters with Rehan was pressing, especially after the truth was out but the taunt that Rehan is not like you could be avoided. Zain might be hot headed and impulsive but the guy also knows when he is wrong and does everything in his might to apologize and redeem... I don't know why CVs are hellbent to underplay this aspect of Zain while trying to glorify other character..

Another thing was not properly shown was Zain's reaction towards Suri's plotting. I was looking forward to the confrontation of the century, especially after Zain's previous outburst. But what we got was a tepid reaction on Zain's part and Suri reiterating once again that Aaliys can't be a part of BV till she is alive..

I too wish the other two divorces comes out soon. I do not want to see Aaliya torn between her love for Zain and her gratefulness towards Rehan and attachment towards his kids... Worst still I fear to see a track where Zain would accuse Aaliya of aiding and allying with Rehaan to frame his mother with a hint that the dark channel would be prolonged.. Yeah expediting the divorce, Zaya helping Rehaan find the culprit and Zain actually convinced of Suri's crime would be a treat to watch..

More than the dark tunnel and other two divorces happening or not happening, the thing that really scares me these days is Zain's character assasination and lesser screen space that Harshad is getting... Harshad has been the biggest contributors in making BI what it is today but of late he is just reduced to a side cameo who does nothing but make a pinched face, pines for his ex and is under the mercy of a character that was introduced as a parallel lead. So I shall not be surprised if I wake up on one not so fine morning and actually come across a news that confirms Harshad's quitting like various other rumors related with BI that has come true.. Nothing would be left to watch BI then.
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Aww don't worry I am not going to throw eggs on you, to be honest the episode did leave a lot to be desired. I am just pointing out the potential that can come from this, something that can salvage the damage that has been done through this halala track.

The show is suffering right now and the PH just does not seem to care. Where are the promos? Where are spoilers or segments? Yes even the repeats are less these days. Is this dark tunnel really going to go on when the show is facing such a setback?? Its just ridiculous now.

Mandy this show was doing good .There were repeats -ive promos countless spoilers ,now nothing.
This is scaring me.TRP was nt so pathtic.Farhan sir has to save the show.
He has to reunite ZaYa soon.The HN dropped TRP rating.
I don't think Suri will kill Rehan even if she does she will nt put blame on Zain.
Now where is Rehman chacha ?Rehan should finish giving 2Ts by this week end.
Farhan sir is very stubbern.
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
You have said it all so beautifully Mandy :)
If the track goes the way you have said it sure would be promising track❤️
-Jharna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

I've been wondering Zarina's role in this, if ZaYa work together and find out about Suraiya then where does that leave Zarina? Zarina somehow has to play a role in all of this especially since she is now more determined than ever to destroy her sister. If Zarina were to connect the dots and kill Rehan well it is not something I would put past her but Suri? Suraiya does not even know she killed Rehan's wife but if she were to find out then I wouldn't put it past her either because Suraiya would rather die than go back to jail!

I really hope it does not go that way though because I do not want Zain to suffer anymore. I have had enough of watching Zain and Aaliya having to pay the price for other peoples actions, no show has the leads be tormented so much. Zain and Aaliya have more than paid the price for the actions of others, why can't they be shown happy for a change? Be shown actually being able to reunite and work together? CVs seem to have lost the meaning of what it means to entertain viewers. For ten months, they used to do just that but now these days its hard to figure out what is going on in their minds! Fans never used to fear such negativity from BI, we always had such a positive vibe about this show and now its just filled with fears

The only twist that can settle everything is if they show it was Zarina who killed Rida, may be by tampering with the car. In such a case, zarina goes to jail and our main villain is still free. Even Zain won't have to see his mother going to jail again.And we know Zarina can kill- she didn't even care for Zain during the dhaba fire. And now Nafeesa is her target. It will be a little illogical considering they showed her going to the hospital and all..but there is hardly any logic left in BI! If I remember correctly, Suri met Zarina after 20 years, but they were together at an accident 4 yrs back.

And Farhan's tunnel is going to take him no where! The sooner he understands it..the better it is!