1st divorce done, will the last 2 happen this week?

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
A new week has started and its off to a promising start. Last week the precap upset me but today I felt better seeing how things unfolded. I'm glad Aaliya told Rehan that he gave her valid reasons to suspect him and Rehan made it clear that while he is fond of Aaliya, he does not love her. It was the first positive vibe I got in two weeks!

So the next track is being built up with Suraiya being behind the the death of Rehan's wife, we now know Suraiya left Rida to die and this is what Zarina wants to use to her advantage. Once again CVs are buildling up a track where lots of characters are involved but this time around can we see ZaYa working together instead of drifting apart?

The timing seems perfect to have Rehan and Aaliya's divorce finalized this week, ZaYa reunite and have them working together as a means to show gratitude to Rehan. It would be great to see Zain and Aaliya as a couple putting their detective skills to work again, connecting the dots and to see how they handle such a complicated situation. Its really the best way for the CVs to take this story forward by showing ZaYa back together, keeping drama going and giving this show back the charm which made it so unique.

Edited by .Mandy. - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manny136 thumbnail
Great post, less zaya but future story arc started today. We finally got the T process started, n yeah aliya felt guilty but she explained her reasons. What she said to zain was right as well they didnt get rehan n wronged him. Poor zain stuck btwn his love n mom while knowing the truth could set them all free. Now its gonna be rehan vs suri round two n either zaya work together to help rehan in gratitude or they get stuck in the middle n become victims once again due to someone elses crimes. i dont know how they will deal with the rest of the T's coz i still have no idea where the hell we r in the damn tunnel lol i just hope zaya work together to help rehan, coz suri is not gonna go down tht easy.
mishbir_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
it will defo gud if zaya after reuniting findg abt rida as a gratidude to rehaan for gvn them bck their love, bt if our dark tunnel wants to complicate it until 3rd talaaq then ya its all lost aaliya wl b lyk kids lost their mom coz f suraiya to wash tht sin she wl b lyk I cnt b selfish for my so il b their mom
this wl defo kill the esscens f da show y mke zain suffer sooo much
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny136

Great post, less zaya but future story arc started today. We finally got the T process started, n yeah aliya felt guilty but she explained her reasons. What she said to zain was right as well they didnt get rehan n wronged him. Poor zain stuck btwn his love n mom while knowing the truth could set them all free. Now its gonna be rehan vs suri round two n either zaya work together to help rehan in gratitude or they get stuck in the middle n become victims once again due to someone elses crimes. i dont know how they will deal with the rest of the T's coz i still have no idea where the hell we r in the damn tunnel lol i just hope zaya work together to help rehan, coz suri is not gonna go down tht easy.

Aaliya reacted the way I expected her to, while I wanted her to be there for Zain at the same time she had to confront Rehan.

I feel bad for Zain but had Aaliya stayed back nothing would have changed, Aaliya would have surely told him to keep quiet about Nafeesa and forgive Suraiya due to her misconception.

I'm hoping this time it is different for ZaYa, before when CVs had a story like this unfold they became victims and got torn apart but here I want to see the opposite happen. I want to see them working as a team like old times, let them try to find a solution for this together.

LOL about this tunnel, it seems never ending doesn't it? I fail to see why this divorce could not be finalized with one talaaq since our self proclaimed law students actually showed proof that their divorce could be finalized right here thanks to no consummation. I just want their divorce finalized this week, I see no need to drag it given what was shown in this episode. Its best to get it over with in the next few episodes and getting ZaYa back together officially by getting them married.

DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Heya Stranger 🀣 how do you do πŸ˜† do we know each other πŸ˜†

Waise awesome post πŸ‘

Hmm episode was thanda today , track building up . but first talak down , two more to go .

Zain again stuck bw his wife/mother but the truth only known by him and nafee so zain is not mahaan like aaliya so yes what he said to nafee was a valid point . we dint get zain's wrath but surriya sunagayi zain ko and on the other hand aaliya know that it wasnt accident it was murder . so glad finally something positive to look that rehaan is only fond of aaliya but he cant gave ridaa's place to anyone . finally things are getting into place . i hope rest of two talaks should happen with in this week and then our detective team can go and find the culprit and this way this will be win win situation . raja will get her raani , rehaan will get the culprit and all happy can we at least get a wedding then with full rasams. this track has potential i mean again rehaan-surriya will having face-off & this time execution should be good and many parties involved here , farhan again can gain TRP's if he uses to do this like wisely firstly he needed to get ZAYa reunited than beign a team lets see how zaya will pass this hurdle cus they have to give gratitude to rehaan and on the other hand its surriya the culprit

now the most important thing , today was build up and it was important . still dont know how rehaan gona give rest of two talaks. we dont want ZAYA relationship to get victimized again for others . i hope now SBS coming true as the story is moving forward and lets hope they will get back together by diwali
Edited by saranvir - 9 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: virman_s

it will defo gud if zaya after reuniting findg abt rida as a gratidude to rehaan for gvn them bck their love, bt if our dark tunnel wants to complicate it until 3rd talaaq then ya its all lost aaliya wl b lyk kids lost their mom coz f suraiya to wash tht sin she wl b lyk I cnt b selfish for my so il b their mom

this wl defo kill the esscens f da show y mke zain suffer sooo much

This dark tunnel needs to end! This divorce should not be dragged especially since they wasted no time in divorcing ZaYa. This whole Rehan and Aaliya marriage track was so she could reunite with Zain and based on what we saw today, Rehan has no reason to keep Aaliya in this marriage nor does she have reason to stay back. Divorce them fast and get these ratings back on top. Fans have had enough of this dark tunnel! Zain and Aaliya need to be back in focus right away!

Originally posted by: saranvir

Heya Stranger 🀣 how do you do πŸ˜† do we know each other πŸ˜†

Waise awesome post πŸ‘

Hmm episode was thanda today , track building up . but first talak down , two more to go .

Zain again stuck bw his wife/mother but the truth only known by him and nafee so zain is not mahaan like aaliya so yes what he said to nafee was valid point . we dint get zain's wrath but surriya sunagayi zain ko and on the other hand aaliya know that it wasnt accident it was murder . so glad finally something positive to look that rehaan is only fond of aaliya but he cant gave ridaa's place to anyone . finally things are getting into place . i hope rest of two talaks should happen with in this week and then our detective team can go and find the culprit and this way this will be win win situation . raja will get her raani , rehaan will get the culprit and all happy can we at least get a wedding then with full rasams .

now the most important thing , today was build up and it was important . still dont know how rehaan gona give rest of two talaks. we dont want ZAYA relationship to get victimized again for others . i hope now SBS coming true as the story is moving forward and lets hope they will get back together by diwali

LOL do we know each other?? πŸ˜† I agree the episode was not action packed like we expected but plot wise the story moved forward. I thought it was a good way to connect the pieces of the puzzle and reveal why they put mystery around Zarina not meeting Grumpy. At least some loopholes are being closed here.

Exactly none of us want to see ZaYa's relationship getting victimized yet again for others, this is the time to show the opposite happening. It is time to show Zain and Aaliya coming back stronger than ever and putting their detective skills to good use. Who wouldn't want to see them working as a team? Who wouldn't want to see how they tackle the situation when they learn the truth? It is time to show ZaYa united and by that I don't just mean a tease, I actually want to see them married again! Honestly, at this moment I could care less about a huge wedding with all the rasams because it is not the time or the place. They can always have that but right now it is more important to show them officially back together where no one can part them. Fans want a reunion, the rest can follow. CVs need to work on damage control because the ratings are at their lowest, it is time to have this show come back with a bang and they can accomplish that by bringing back that ZaYa charm that has been sorely missed this month.

DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

LOL do we know each other?? πŸ˜† I agree the episode was not action packed like we expected but plot wise the story moved forward. I thought it was a good way to connect the pieces of the puzzle and reveal why they put mystery around Zarina not meeting Grumpy. At least some loopholes are being closed here.

Exactly none of us want to see ZaYa's relationship getting victimized yet again for others, this is the time to show the opposite happening. It is time to show Zain and Aaliya coming back stronger than ever and putting their detective skills to good use. Who wouldn't want to see them working as a team? Who wouldn't want to see how they tackle the situation when they learn the truth? It is time to show ZaYa united and by that I don't just mean a tease, I actually want to see them married again! Honestly, at this moment I could care less about a huge wedding with all the rasams because it is not the time or the place. They can always have that but right now it is more important to show them officially back together where no one can part them. Fans want a reunion, the rest can follow. CVs need to work on damage control because the ratings are at their lowest, it is time to have this show come back with a bang and they can accomplish that by bringing back that ZaYa charm that has been sorely missed this month.

We both belongs to some other planet πŸ˜† we are new comers here in forum 🀣 should we introduce ourselves once again πŸ˜†

Agree !! yes this is not the time nor place is perfect to just get them married with full rasams , at least we deserve their reunion officially and how will they deal with this situation like earlier they were putting their detective skills on use . this track again having lot of potentional if farhan will use it wisely he sure gona get TRP's but firstly he needs to do what fans wanted at this moment after their reunion , we can bear anything at any cost , lots of parities are invollved here , and so much going on , each and everyone now seems connecting and we were assuming earlier like last week how aaliya will get connected to abdullhas now so here we go again . damage should be mend by this week , two more talaks to go and reunion then boom , bring up cv's we will wait for wedding .

Edited by saranvir - 9 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: saranvir

We both belongs to some other planet πŸ˜† we are new comers here in forum 🀣 should we introduce ourselves once again πŸ˜†

Agree !! yes this is not the time nor place is perfect to just get them married with full rasams , at least we deserve their reunion officially and how will they deal with this situation like earlier they were putting their detective skills on use . this track again having lot of potentional if farhan will use it wisely he sure gona get TRP's but firstly he needs to do what fans wanted at this moment after their reunion , we can bear anything at any cost , lots of parities are invollved here , and so much going on , each and everyone now seems connecting and we were assuming earlier like last week how aaliya will get connected to abdullhas now so here we go again . damage should be mend by this week , two more talaks to go and reunion then boom , bring up cv's we will wait for wedding .

Yes it does seem out of place to see them getting married given everything that is happening but that does not mean they can't reunite. Fans will not rest easy until Aaliya is officially divorced from Rehan and I cannot blame them. How much longer can they drag a track that was rejected outright by viewers? What reasons can they give considering what is happening right now? Rehan made it clear he does not love Aaliya and Aaliya has made it clear she is only Zain's wife, so why have them together? Rehan and Aaliya are an epic fail with viewers, TRPs spoke for themselves so the earlier they divorce these two the better it will be.

I really want to see BI go far but that can only happen when this dark tunnel ends and ZaYa are reunited and in focus. ZaYa need to be center stage here, it needs to be their battle, their fight, their complications and all that can happen if the track plays out the way fans hope.

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

A new week has started and its off to a promising start. Last week the precap upset me but today I felt better seeing how things unfolded. I'm glad Aaliya told Rehan that he gave her valid reasons to suspect him and Rehan made it clear that while he is fond of Aaliya, he does not love her. It was the first positive vibe I got in two weeks!

Hi Mandy. :D It was definitely a good start so I hope that they continue this trend now and now throw us in another loop. 🀒Although i wanted a bigger outburst from Zain and I feel let down but at the same time I know why Zain was tied down and couldn't say anything after listening to Suri's reasoning. Along with the big reveal of Rida's accident, we are also itching closer to Nafeesa's big reveal so I am glad that things are picking pace and they didn't drag today's episode. I will admit that I totally did not see that coming!! Rehan openly and frankly admitting that he is not in love with Aaliya but just fond of her...however we know that over time feelings can change so let's see.

So the next track is being built up with Suraiya being behind the the death of Rehan's wife, we now know Suraiya left Rida to die and this is what Zarina wants to use to her advantage. Once again CVs are buildling up a track where lots of characters are involved but this time around can we see ZaYa working together instead of drifting apart?

So Suri left Rida there to die huh...probably because she was too scared of facing the circumstances of being found guilty and sent to jail..as we all know how much her reputation means more to her than anything.

You know i really hope so. I want to see Zaya actively helping Rehan and not Aaliya helping Rehan while Zain stays on the sideline. We all love Zaya doing detective work and those two always work well together and this definitely can be shown in a light-hearted way which can bring viewers back.

The timing seems perfect to have Rehan and Aaliya's divorce finalized this week, ZaYa reunite and have them working together as a means to show gratitude to Rehan. It would be great to see Zain and Aaliya as a couple putting their detective skills to work again, connecting the dots and to see how they handle such a complicated situation. Its really the best way for the CVs to take this story forward by showing ZaYa back together, keeping drama going and giving this show back the charm which made it so unique.

I wonder how long and exactly how Rehan plans to give Aaliya the rest of the divorce. My only worry is that in trying to solve Rida's case..I do want him or Zaya to get so caught up that they forget about giving the rest of the talaaqs. And i have a feeling that his will be awfully long..i mean the next one can only be given after a month right This is not fair considering that only one talaaq is needed. Oh well i just hope that they do not throw something in our way later on that would leave us feel betrayed once again.

Word Count: 1

mandy0310 thumbnail

I didn't see it coming either Saheba but it was good to see the pace returning and a new track being introduced. Fuze is right 10 days for each track but like you I am scared about the upcoming 2 divorces. Why couldn't it be finalized with one? Why are CVs dragging this? The final two should not be dragged because fans will not rest easy until the divorce is finalized.

There has been so much damage done to BI because of this current track and I see no reason to drag this further knowing how fans feels, the ratings are at their lowest and the PH should be concerned about this. Fans want to see ZaYa together and not wait until the very end to see their favorite pairing reunite with marriage.

It is time to bring light to the end of this dark tunnel that has been dragged on for too long and been so damaging. It is not worth it, this show can go so far and has gained so much recognition why destroy all that for one track that can be altered to suit both CVs and viewers?? I see no need to drag this divorce when it can be wrapped up while keeping both Rehan and ZaYa in focus.