Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: ecrivain

Oops yes I meant Shobha n Samarth .,typo...and yes ur bang on..I don't Know why girls are told fairytales as young babies n as lil girls n they start BELIEVEING tht all this is TRUE..which ain't possible ..fairytales also end at "happily ever after " n tht Is where the REALITY strikes ...

I firmly believe everyone n anyone shud be given a chance to SEE b experience the truth ..liks wht Usha told shobha ..was so true n justified

I guess its every girl's dream to hv a fiarytale life which is not wrong but at the same time noone should take their lives for granted and think everything is perfect .. there is nothing called perfect in this world .. not even relationships ... and thats where one got to keep their eyes and ears open always .. that does not mean u dont trust your partner , trust is very important in a relation but do not blindly trust anyone ...

Shobha has learnt from her mistakes and I m sure from here onwards she will trust people but only after she gets to know them properly ..
Ecrivain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jyoti06

I guess its every girl's dream to hv a fiarytale life which is not wrong but at the same time noone should take their lives for granted and think everything is perfect .. there is nothing called perfect in this world .. not even relationships ... and thats where one got to keep their eyes and ears open always .. that does not mean u dont trust your partner , trust is very important in a relation but do not blindly trust anyone ...

Shobha has learnt from her mistakes and I m sure from here onwards she will trust people but only after she gets to know them properly ..

JYOTI I do believe what u have said cos everyone is entities to dream n why only fairy tales abt everything else too but being blinded by trust is something I DONOT believe in at all ...like u said keeping eyes n ears open Is important ...I do agree with u and also to questions one self n ones trust n ebonies too makes one see the reality n the situations in a diff life ...

Will probably elaborate more some other day ..but for now I DO hope she doesn't choose to go Back to Samarth onces he realise what he has lost ...cos AGN not only took her for granted but shattered her heart n her life into a million pieces ..and doesn't even feel guilty ...I hate him I swear ...

Waiting to see how this week epis unfold
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: ecrivain

JYOTI I do believe what u have said cos everyone is entities to dream n why only fairy tales abt everything else too but being blinded by trust is something I DONOT believe in at all ...like u said keeping eyes n ears open Is important ...I do agree with u and also to questions one self n ones trust n ebonies too makes one see the reality n the situations in a diff life ...

Will probably elaborate more some other day ..but for now I DO hope she doesn't choose to go Back to Samarth onces he realise what he has lost ...cos AGN not only took her for granted but shattered her heart n her life into a million pieces ..and doesn't even feel guilty ...I hate him I swear ...

Waiting to see how this week epis unfold

I too hope she does not go back to Samarth again even if in future he feels sorry ... that will send a wrong msg for sure and women will forever remain doormats in such cases while husbands will get the upper hand to cheat on their wives thinking one sorry and bit of repentance will do the trick

So yes she got to move out of this marriage and follow her dreams and desires in future πŸ‘πŸΌ
Ecrivain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jyoti06

I too hope she does not go back to Samarth again even if in future he feels sorry ... that will send a wrong msg for sure and women will forever remain doormats in such cases while husbands will get the upper hand to cheat on their wives thinking one sorry and bit of repentance will do the trick

So yes she got to move out of this marriage and follow her dreams and desires in future πŸ‘πŸΌ

JYOTI I m so glad we think alike ...let's see who ADHY is headed to
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Btw Jyo Vikram says I hate storms but just going back to the first episode the storm Shobha has already hit him when she collided with him and jerked him as he was walking towards his newly opned coffee shop !! Vikram Beta Shobha jaisi storm say bachna mushkil hai πŸ˜† 😳 πŸ˜‰
Armu4eva thumbnail
Fabulous analysis Jyo, it was a great episode yesterday ..everything had a symbol and dialogs had a deep meaning.
Loved the storm part so much.
mudraswathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Thank you for the fantastic WU Jyoti
-Misek- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Upmaa I had to dig this post out 🀣🀣 as I just finished catching up with this episode and other comments will follow as I watch them πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
I just want to highlight few stuffs here as you have already done the detailed anatomyπŸ˜†

For me the major highlight was the confrontation scene between ShArth which was indeed a dream 😑 How I wish it was true. Coming to Samarth, I can say that he Indeed is a True politician. His thoughts on diverting Shobha's mind before she questions him was such a calcukative approach. Additionally him howling on Shobha for doing the job which could ruin his political career just shows that he is so much selfish 😡 I am just waiting for the day when he realises that Shobha is much more Capable and competent that he has to bite his own words.
Also with this epi we could see more of Graima and Shobha relationship. And she would stand with her no matter what. At least unlike her mother she is not blinded by Smarath Love

Ok now coing to Wacko Vikram 🀣🀣 This guy is seriously entertaining. I seriously could not hold my laughter when he offered Vitamins capsule to his friend only to get taunt in return🀣 OMG Jyo, Did u relise Vijay Bhanna frm DEK is here as Wacko's freind 🀣🀣 This is going to be so much fun. I just hope he gets all those hilarious and amazing oneliners in this show as well πŸ˜›

And finally coming to Pink Shades Nani and Wacko convo in phone🀣🀣 Nani knows where and when to push Wacko right nerves. Lol afterall he was okay with Shobha joining one day late. and Poor Mahesh 🀣🀣 He's another Poor soul to endure ZAALIM Wacko's hilarious (to me atleast) terms.. Abb bechara can't even go to his Wifey kya?? Zaalim Kahin ka 🀣🀣