Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: ecrivain

JYOTI great post...

I have been saying this from day one tht the contrast BETWEN Samarth and vikram n alsos BETWEN shobha n vikram is there

See this is wht I feel is the analogy, that probably ...shobha n vikram were Lile Match made in heaven tht fell apart ..while vik n shobha are chalk n cheese n yet sustain ...

Wonderfully journey ahead can't wait to see it unfold

U mean Shobha-Samarth match made in heaven right .. well yes thats what Shobha too thought that both r perfect and soon her illusion broke as reality strikes in ... In this case Vikram and Shobha initially wont even stand each other but we know the end result 😛 .

Thats why I feel all these match made in heaven talks r nonsense ... its just a myth and not a fact ... Fact is u just cannot judge a book just seeing the cover .. u got to read the whole book to understand it and same holds true for 2 people as well who come together to spend a life .. U got to understand each other fully first which Vikram-Shobha will do as they will b forced to b in this working relation for min 3 months now ...
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vidishaa

Kitna analyse karti hai aap...and how do you manage to write such a long post...
I agree with what you have said.

I think that Sho's strategy is right...confronting her huz at this point isn't right ...he won't own up..she has to wait for the right time and put him in soup.

Her decision to take up a job amidst opposition from huz and MIL is laudable..her ability to resist pressure from Sam in this quarter is good

its my habit actually to write essays on shows I prefer to write 😆😆 .. just cant help it 😳

And I agree .. she does not want to confront him at a time where he is sitting all powerful and she is still dependent on him ... the day this myth is broken in his mind , she will really confront him with facts .. like she said everything has a right time 😉

jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Gitanjali-

Nice post Jyo

Har cheez ka ek waqt hota hai aur hamara waqt khatam hi gaya

I really liked that line. I dont mind if she didnt confront. What she would have gathered from confronting? Another pack of lies. Its good that she was strong and this is the best way of handling trauma -accepting and moving on. Reasons for traumatic situations can never be explained even if some one tries in earnest so its always better to accept and move on

Yup either lies or mayb he would hv said something like yeah I did cheat on u , so what , what will u do , leave me and your family kya , and again she will hv nothing to answer because she is so not in a position to leave everything and walk out .. so no wonder she just told him about the job and remained stubborn with her decision there but dint confront him yet ..

So our dear own khadus prince charming has turned into Mr Darcy, Just like Darcy broke up Bingley and Jane so did our prince do to to Sanjay and Garima amd as per the promo made our princess into a prejudicesElizabeth Benett. Ekta is actually makinng khichri of some classic novels. But its nice to see. So sparks will fly when they will meet in office lol

Yeah Ekta is writing her own novel by taking inspirations from 2-3 famous ones .. well thats Ekta for u 😉😆😆 .. as lnog as she does not mess up too much and keep it interesting , it will b all good ..

Acha I liked another thing in the episode
The Vikram first on phone blasted shobha for asking for a chutti and then after his Nani called the way he said rehene do. Now Shabha thinks her boss is an angel lol the point is he can say things in a softer way and for the first time he gave in to someone's demands. So in future we will see more of giving ins by Vikram I am sure

thats a very good point Nandz 👏👏👏 .. I had it in my mind but forgot to mention .. so true ,I dont remember if till now Vikram ever obliged to any other women apart from his Nani .. So in that sense Shobha becomes the second woman in his life to whom he obliged and actually gave in to her request without throwing any attitude 😲😲 .. Nani is already playing the all important catalyst between both here 😉

Looking forward to Mr Darcy lol

same here 😆

Word Count: 1

jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sudha-

Wow ! What a post !

Awesome.
⭐️⭐️⭐️
Loved it ! 👏

Both Shobha and Vikram are anticipating the "storm" in thier own ways - they as yet do not know where it will take them !

Loved your last lines the most

The whole transition from Dreams to Reality for both Shobha and Vikram has been beautifully depicted so far ... No person is born strong or weak .. its the situations and circumstances in life that decides a person's journey , fate and characteristics that he or she gonna possess for the future

Looking forward to the episodes to come! and the evolving of this relationship !

Yeah they both r hving their own views about the storm .. while Shobha feels she is already used to such sudden storms in her life , Vikram wants to take precautions in advance to avoid any unwanted storms as usual 😆 .. but they so cant fight destiny and in this case destiny has already written it all 😉😳

glad u liked the last lines .. it stands so true for Shobha , Vikram and even Samarth ... I bet Samarth choose that wrong path due to greed of power ... Vikram has become MCP due to his loneliness while Shobha suddenly feels like a damsel in distress because she never really looked at life beyond her husband and family as thats what she was taught by her mother always .. So in all 3 cases its the situations and circumstances only which has moulded all the characters the way they r today ..

jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ddsoaps

Jyothi,

I have been a silent reader of your lovely takes on RR forum.

Once again a brilliant take on last night's epi. Will copy paste what I wrote on another thread...

thanks a lot dear 🤗 .. I m so gald to see u finally writing down your thoughts .. other day loved your thoughts on Shobha too in other thread 👏👏

My favourite dialogue "Meeting time...its over"...Shobha did not find the need to ask any more questions...she found the answer in Samarth's accusations, his attitude and his manipulative arrogance. He bore a mark of betrayal whilst he sat there and accused her of betraying him.

yeah Shobha was silently observing Samarth and she saw how this guy dint hv even an iota of guilt on his face or actions .. he kept blaming her and dominating her with his words but not once tried to give any sort of clarification about his actions .. no wonder she remained silent and just said their time is over now ..

Loved Shobha walking out of there not in tears, but head held high..

yup tears would make her look weak and he will assume that she still cries for me 😡 ... she dint wanted to give him this superiority complex at all 👍🏼

Loved her convo with Garima at the start...her eyes brimming with tears that she holds back for her loved ones.

yess she is holding it all back and trying to look just for the kids and Garima .. dont want their happiness to b hampered though at times her emotions do come out like we saw in the scene yesterday where she was happy about getting a job but in next min she could not hold back her tears

And yeah our hero Vikram is a charismatic riot...Love his dressing style, and his grave worry over loss of hair strands!😆

goshh he is so damn obsessed with his hair 😆 .. and he knows he is loosing it due to stress yet he wants to take all the stress on his head 😆😆

Its been a while since a show has made me cry and laugh out loud...😃

same here ,.. they hv kept such a perfect balance na ..

p.s. Had to add this one. Loved how the show is being presented. The situation is a very sensitive one. The wife finding out about her husband's love affairs etc etc. Yet there are so many light-hearted moments shown through Vikram and Naani and the kids.

true .. CVs know that too much of tragedy will not go down well with viewers .. already we hv so many tensions in real world .. so too much of sadness will actually make us skip the scenes or epis .. no wonder they r doing this balancing act here where Samarth-Shobha scenes r mostly serious or sensitive while Vikram-Nani ones r laugh riot .,.

And yes love that when one 9-year-old marriage is falling apart, another young deeply-in-love couple on the brink of matrimony is being shown. Its going to be one journey of much learning for all.

yup thats a grt parallel shown and even the fears in Garima's mind after what her brother did was so naturally presented the way she talks to Sanjay about it 👍🏼

Add-on related to promo -

Vikram Ahuja is so gonna want to make this bigdail, badtameez, biwi his own bride soon some day...😆

yup and will eat up his words too 😆😆

Also no doubt promo shows Sanjay breaking off the engagement, I still think the younger love birds will get back together...and will play cupid to ViBha eventually, who will learn a thing or two about love from Garu & Sanju..that "love conquers all"

yup I too feel it might happen in future .. mayb Vikram only will realise his blunder after working with Shobha and will decide to do a patch up of Sanjay-Garima and then these 2 might play cupids for ViBha 😛

Secondly how many of you think she will Not wear her mangalsutra to work? I havent been able to see it with her tunics and trousers. or is it being hidden with the scarf around her neck?

hmm it will b interesting to see she wears it or not .. but then if she does not wear , her MIL might taunt her , so well ... plus it seems from promo Vikram will b already aware that Shobha is a married lady .. so it wont make much of a difference even if she does not wear it but yess if she does not wear then it will clearly indicate that Shobha is mentally out of this marriage and relationship and just waiting for the right time to make it official

Would it also be too early to say this?😉

well too early mayb .. depends how Ekta plans it .. finite or infinite series 😉😆😆

Ekta has a sure shot winner with ADHY on the TRP charts.👍🏼

yess its a real winner .. lets see how it scores in its first week .. considering its on life ok , I m not expecting sky high ratings .. but it should definitely top life ok chart for sure in coming weeks ..

jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mnx12

From the promo, Vikram's reality should be, he is punnished to compelete 3 months contract period with Shobha. Where she should catch him for all the atrocious remarks he makes on people. 😆

So true 😆😆 .. I guess Vikram too will hv no option but to tolerate her because of the marriage bet he did with Nani 😆 ... So both will hv to b together in working relation for 3 months which as per Ekta's calendar will b around 6 months for sure 😆😆😆
skanda12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Woww another rocking episode and a rocking new promo too 😲 .. Anyone wants to know about new promo can chk this link here New Rocking Promo:ViBha's First Confrontation 😳 ..

So coming to the episode , today it was all about Dreams Vs Reality .. Dreams seldom come true and Reality is not always what we thought in our dreams .. But its always better to accept the bitter reality than live in your dreams forever

Shobha today dreams of confronting her husband Samarth with some tough questions about the love bite on his neck and the way he fooled her all these years by cheating on her 😡 but reality is different because the moment she comes out of her daydreamnig mode , she tastes the bitter reality where its Samarth who is instead confronting her with some tough questions about why she took up this job or opened her mouth in front of media .. sighhh ... All Shobha could do is sit quietly and take his screaming but she could not gather the courage to confront him on his mistakes .. In fact she actually started stammering when Samarth after blasting her asks her if she wanted to ask him anything .. Poor her 😭😭

This is so close to reality because even today in India majority of women could seldom gather the courage to question their husbands about infedility since either they r too dependent on their husbands or they r scared to break their marriage for their future , kids and security .. So compromise is the only way for them and unfortunately Shobha falls in that category where she decided to compromise and move on but b independent financially ... Those who dare to question their husbands on infedility and walk out of their marriage with courage r often questioned by society itself about their own character and this is bitter reality which we r actually seeing in our Bollywood itself (Recent Hrithik-Sussane split for example) and this is one reason why most women compromise in such situation and so far Shobha is no different 🤔

But does that make Shobha a coward ? Nope .. She is not .. She is strong enough not to take any money from her cheater husband till he is freed of all charges and so she decides to take up a job going against her husband's wish .. But then what makes her stay in this marriage even now ?? 🤔 .. Answer is simple .. She is not alone .. If it was just about both of them , mayb she would hv walked out but now its also about their kids , her mother , his family etc etc and this is where often a woman especially in India gets stuck up ... Suppose she wants to move out of this marriage but the question is , will her own mother accept her in house and if not then where will she go with her two kids ? What if her husband does not divorce her and drag her to court and counterattack her character as he is a powerful politician afterall ? ... All these hurdles will come in her way if she actually decides to walk out .. And this is where Shobha comes across as a practical woman who does not waste time shedding tears on her useless husband nor is she interested to become some jhansi ki rani and instantly walk out of the marriage without thinking about the future consequences of a single parent but instead she takes up a job and tries to establish herself independently first before she takes any other future decision 👍🏼

Shobha is quite an intelligent and practical lady .. She knows confronting Samarth on infedility right now will not b a good idea or else he might even close her way of taking up a job and then taunt her further on her dependency on him .. So she remained quiet though she desperately wanted to question him about it as we saw in her dream .. Tomorrow when she becomes financially independent in true sense , mayb after 3 months , that will b the day when Shobha will truely vent out all her bottled up emotions so far and will confront Samarth strongly about his infedility and might even walk out of this relationship with pride as she will hv that self-confidence then and also the financial security with her

So I m sure one day the dream she saw today will definitely turn into reality and so she is financially preparing herself for it to confront Samarth one day with full confidence and courage .

Coming to Vikram , errr so he turned out to b Saurabh's friend who is Sanjay's brother and Sanjay is Garima's fiance 😲😲 .. So are we going the Pride and Prejudice way where Vikram actually ends up breaking Garima's engagement and later repent for it when he will get to know Shobha closely and change his views about her and then mayb will do the damage control too 😲😲 .. Oh well in this case another bitter reality is waiting Shobha's way .. She took so much pain and efforts to make this engagement happen but her dreams will b shattered to pieces once again with bitter reality via Vikram Ahuja (Even new promo proves it 😔)

So ultimately where is life taking Shobha ?? Like she told Samarth today that every moment or every relation has its own time but in their case the time is over now and then leaves .. I felt the dialogue was symbolic in the sense Shobha actually made up her mind never to return back in his life as his wife ..She might fulfill her duties towards his family as the DIL but not as his wife anymore but mayb she is just waiting for the right time to say it directly to him once she is financially independent 🤔 .. So she is sure in his mind that she is not going back to Samarth anymore and this is where I feel Vikram comes in picture as we saw in precap the way she turns towards him to thank him for picking up the flower vase 😳 and later they hv a huge spat over engagement fiasco as per new promo 😆... So once again the irony of dream vs reality comes in picture here .. Her relation with Samarth started like a dream , all perfect and like a fairytale but it ended on a bitter note as the reality of Smarth's infedility stuck in whereas her relation with Vikram might start on a rough and bitter note with the harsh reality of Vikram breaking Garima's engagement but eventually the outcome will b a fairytale journey where Shobha will b the Cindrella while Vikram will b her real Maseeha and the Prince charming 😳 ...

Also this journey is not just about Shobha .. Its about Vikram too as he felt some storm is soon coming in his life which might just change his life forever and he felt this after talking to his new secretary Shobha on phone when suddenly that storm came outside 😉😛 .. While Shobha was fine with those winds blowing as she has faced enough storms in her life by now , Vikram was scared about the upcoming storm in his life and we know well whats the name of that storm gonna b 😉😛 ... In a way Vikram was living a world of illusion too so far .. more of a dream world he made for himself where everything operates like a robot 😆 .. Time for him to come to the real world and meet Shobha now 😳😳 .. So even for him its time to come out of his illusionary and boring dream world and face the reality 😛 ...

On a side note loved the second encounter of Jiya and Vikram too .. So this daugher has already give bhootnaam name to her future daddy 😆😆 .. Vikram thinks only he can give names .. well his future daughter is smarter 😉😆😆 ...

I m loving the way show is moving 👍🏼 .. The whole transition from Dreams to Reality for both Shobha and Vikram has been beautifully depicted so far ... No person is born strong or weak .. its the situations and circumstances in life that decides a person's journey , fate and characteristics that he or she gonna possess for the future

Jyoti, super post and thanks for the promo update also.👏👏👏👏👏 My comp is still very slow so I am doing a short take here and will do a longer and better post tomorrow.
The main thing Jyoti that I liked was that we saw some glimpses of Vikram in a more human avatar in the episode. He is not always an eccentric, he seemed to vibe well with his friends. The interesting thing now as per promo is the stalling of the engagement ceremony. I am just waiting to see that. And then the first face-off between boss and employee!
Waise, the role that Shobha chose to play with her husband - to stay quiet rather than to accost him - was a wise thing in the end. I am glad she kept in reserve some things unsaid because the time to give him back will come later after she has established herself. Because if she gets on the wrong side of her husband now, I feel, he still has the contacts as a powerful politician to screw up her life. She should first secure her job, establish her job as a permanent base, form a bond with her boss that is unshakeable and then accost her husband!
The role that Samarth is playing with his wife makes me want to hit him! he still keeps saying her media interview ruined his bail chances as if that is the issue here. He has not even referred to his cheating in the marriage and is worried about how it looks if his wife works? Ha!
Ecrivain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jyoti06

U mean Shobha-Samarth match made in heaven right .. well yes thats what Shobha too thought that both r perfect and soon her illusion broke as reality strikes in ... In this case Vikram and Shobha initially wont even stand each other but we know the end result 😛 .

Thats why I feel all these match made in heaven talks r nonsense ... its just a myth and not a fact ... Fact is u just cannot judge a book just seeing the cover .. u got to read the whole book to understand it and same holds true for 2 people as well who come together to spend a life .. U got to understand each other fully first which Vikram-Shobha will do as they will b forced to b in this working relation for min 3 months now ...

Oops yes I meant Shobha n Samarth .,typo...and yes ur bang on..I don't Know why girls are told fairytales as young babies n as lil girls n they start BELIEVEING tht all this is TRUE..which ain't possible ..fairytales also end at "happily ever after " n tht Is where the REALITY strikes ...

I firmly believe everyone n anyone shud be given a chance to SEE b experience the truth ..liks wht Usha told shobha ..was so true n justified
ddsoaps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Jyoti,

thanks for the detailed comments to my post...
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: skanda12

Jyoti, super post and thanks for the promo update also.👏 My comp is still very slow so I am doing a short take here and will do a longer and better post tomorrow.

Mansi no prob .. it just came back from servicing na .. mayb thats why .. will wait for your detailed post tomorrow 😃
The main thing Jyoti that I liked was that we saw some glimpses of Vikram in a more human avatar in the episode. He is not always an eccentric, he seemed to vibe well with his friends. The interesting thing now as per promo is the stalling of the engagement ceremony. I am just waiting to see that. And then the first face-off between boss and employee!

yeah I m sure he does hv a human side too which is normal like playing cards with friends and hving fun .. its just when he is all alone , he goes in that OCD or MCP mode 😆 .. mayb Shobha's company will change him because I guess he acts all normal and better when he has a company in friends or in his Nani ..
Waise, the role that Shobha chose to play with her husband - to stay quiet rather than to accost him - was a wise thing in the end. I am glad she kept in reserve some things unsaid because the time to give him back will come later after she has established herself. Because if she gets on the wrong side of her husband now, I feel, he still has the contacts as a powerful politician to screw up her life. She should first secure her job, establish her job as a permanent base, form a bond with her boss that is unshakeable and then accost her husband!

Agree ... Samarth still has those political contacts outside and can hamper her job too .. so she remained quiet and at least managed to put him in sielnt zone about her decision to work ... I m sure in future she will confront her husband once she is truely independent and financially stable ..

The role that Samarth is playing with his wife makes me want to hit him! he still keeps saying her media interview ruined his bail chances as if that is the issue here. He has not even referred to his cheating in the marriage and is worried about how it looks if his wife works? Ha!

I doubt he repents either 😡 .. for him he thinks its a man's right to hv fun outside and the wives r suppose to compromise with this fact as long as she is given all the financial stability and security ... thats the typical mentality of such men 🤢