did you notice ..

katmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Guys did you notice that wound on gunjans chin...I hope she is fine...I wana know how she got hurt...ohhk one more think I like her only if it is not hargun and ya one more what do you think who might save her...I don't know why ..its zain ...and I don't know why I feel may be harsh must be wanting more screen space with gunjan ...so he gets some Time with ...hopefully it's not this way. ..
I am sorry...again I am not for hargun but just a thought...

And believe me I love harshad and preetika a lot and a super big fan ...so no bashing me...just a view...
Edited by katmaan - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Okay I know that Harshad is free to be with whoever he wants..but after the twitter fiasco I do not like Gunjan as a person..she was very rude to fans. And no man I really hope that is not Zain who saves her. As for her chin lol i didn't notice😆
Simplyairports thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes I too noticed her chin & wondered what had happened?
UK precap was different, they did not show Nafeesa getting hit by truck😕
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yeah i did notice that, even i feel zain might be the one to save her... because they had this big "i hate u" moment
Now, it was no secret he hates her, and it's not like he never said it before... but him saying that just a night before her accident is no coincidence, right?
Edited by neenzz - 9 years ago
Zaya.hp thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

Okay I know that Harshad is free to be with whoever he wants..but after the twitter fiasco I do not like Gunjan as a person..she was very rude to fans. And no man I really hope that is not Zain who saves her. As for her chin lol i didn't notice😆

Well, I too feel Zain's gonna save Nafisa...Did I tell you, I simply love your dp and siggy along with ur words...Take me to the beginning!