Grief is the price we pay for love - Oct 13

Eyes-Wide-Shut thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Grief is the price we pay for we love

Love is volatile, unpredictable and at times ghastly.  We as audiences are used to seeing love that is flowery, and dreamy, but what we got today in YHM was something quite different. We witnessed love in it's RAW form devoid all the fluffy shenanigans.

Love hurts and there are no two ways about it and just like in life there is usually not an absolute right or wrong, likewise there is no absolute right or wrong between Ishita and Raman. Both are in love and are trying desperately to emote their feelings to the best of their ability.

Raman who is obviously in love with his wife has yet to accept this notion and is constantly fighting an inner battle, added to this the jealousy he feels towards a man, an outsider who he thinks knows his wife better. Add to all of this, his unfortunate encounter with love' during his 1st marriage and the cherry on the cake: his volatile temperament. Keeping all this in mind, his reaction towards Ishita and the bracelet was so apt and close to his character. I am not justifying his anger or his behavior towards Ishita but his actions and his anger reflected the angst he has towards this new found emotion that has re-entered his life called LOVE'.

Ishita on the hard staying true to her character was hurt by her husband and all she could do is cry! Cry at the sad state of affairs because she desperately wants to get close to her husband but invariably things get tangled and she ends up hurting. In her eyes she is not hurting Raman by being friends with Mani, she is just confiding in her friend. In my opinion she has moved forward to accepting her love for Raman and is devoid of the inner turmoil than Raman is still going through.

There is no right or wrong in love and relationship, we are different people who react differently. Raman reacted the way he knows best and Ishita reacted the way she knows best. Ishita too could have screamed, broken and threw things but she chose to remain silent because that is how she deals with her hurt and sorrow, Raman on the other hand loses his cool to deal with his hurt and sorrow.

Both are paying the price of love: GRIEF.

Hoping to see some wonderful Ishra conversation tomorrow.

Loved Karan's expression when he heard, Ishita isn't Shagun'. If I could climb in the TV and hug Raman I would after that expression, so much hurt and self loathe in just one expression and DT's breakdown after she hears about Raman's accident' was top notch. We are so lucky that we get to see such talent everyday.

Raman still thinks the problem is Mani, he fails to realize that the problem isn't Mani it's his new found LOVE for his wife that is making him act all bonkers.

Love is like the truth, sometimes it prevails, sometimes it hurts. - Victor M. Garcia.

Edited by Eyes-Wide-Shut - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Eyes-Wide-Shut

Grief is the price we pay for we love

Love is volatile, unpredictable and at times ghastly.  We as audiences are used to seeing love that is flowery, and dreamy, but what we got today in YHM was something quite different. We witnessed love in it's RAW form devoid all the fluffy shenanigans.

Love hurts and there are no two ways about it and just like in life there is usually not an absolute right or wrong, likewise there is no absolute right or wrong between Ishita and Raman. Both are in love and are trying desperately to emote their feelings to the best of their ability. I was planning this as the title today for my post😊

Raman who is obviously in love with his wife has yet to accept this notion and is constantly fighting an inner battle, added to this the jealousy he feels towards a man, an outsider who he thinks knows his wife better. Add to all of this, his unfortunate encounter with love' during his 1st marriage and the cherry on the cake: his volatile temperament. Keeping all this in mind, his reaction towards Ishita and the bracelet was so apt and close to his character. I am not justifying his anger or his behavior towards Ishita but his actions and his anger reflected the angst he has towards this new found emotion that has re-entered his life called LOVE'. @bold so agree with this! His reactions all are fruits of his past experience and his possessiveness about Ishitas

Ishita on the hard staying true to her character was hurt by her husband and all she could do is cry! Cry at the sad state of affairs because she desperately wants to get close to her husband but invariably things get tangled and she ends up hurting. In her eyes she is not hurting Raman by being friends with Mani, she is just confiding in her friend. In my opinion she has moved forward to accepting her love for Raman and is devoid of the inner turmoil than Raman is still going through.

There is no right or wrong in love and relationship, we are different people who react differently. Raman reacted the way he knows best and Ishita reacted the way she knows best. Ishita too could have screamed, broken and threw things but she chose to remain silent because that is how she deals with her hurt and sorrow, Raman on the other hand loses his cool to deal with his hurt and sorrow.

Both are paying the price of love: GRIEF.

Hoping to see some wonderful Ishra conversation tomorrow.

Loved Karan's expression when he heard, Ishita isn't Shagun'. If I could climb in the TV and hug Raman I would after that expression, so much hurt and self loathe in just one expression and DT's breakdown after she hears about Raman's accident' was top notch. We are so lucky that we get to see such talent everyday. you said it..the lead actors are so true to their characters, it makes watching the serial truly a pleasure, especially for someone like me who enjoys great visuals.

Raman still thinks the problem is Mani, he fails to realize that the problem isn't Mani it's his new found LOVE for his wife that is making him act all bonkers.

Love is like the truth, sometimes it prevails, sometimes it hurts. - Victor M. Garcia.

πŸ‘

Wonderful ! I like this kind of review which deals more with the emotions of the leads than real complicated symbolisms which I rarely getπŸ˜†

I replied in purple

Edited by GanBarunFan - 9 years ago
Eyes-Wide-Shut thumbnail
I like heartsick better, I am glad you went that title! Great choice! I am so bowled over by Karan and Divyanka that I don't have words to express how brilliant they are.
You know I am not that great at writing but these brilliant characters and the leads are just so mind blowing that I cannot stop myself from writing about the episodes. Also I am way too stupid to understand complicated symbolism so I write about things i understand. 
I am hoping we get a soul stirring conversation tomorrow!
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Again a beautiful post by u.. Always feels gr8 to read it ❀️
photofreak thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
what a post ... clap clap... word to word point to point well said... 
woh mohobbat hi nahi jisme dard na ho jiseme aansu na ho... 
woh ishq ki kya jisme gile shiqwe na ho... 
woh pyaar hi kya jisme intezaar aur  tanhaayi na ho... 

thanks for the post dear ...
Eyes-Wide-Shut thumbnail

Originally posted by: RisingAsh

Again a beautiful post by u.. Always feels gr8 to read it ❀️

Thank you for always taking out time and commenting, makes it worthwhile to post my thoughts here. 
Eyes-Wide-Shut thumbnail

Thank you Dipsi!
Eyes-Wide-Shut thumbnail

Originally posted by: Romanticfreak

what a post ... clap clap... word to word point to point well said... 

woh mohobbat hi nahi jisme dard na ho jiseme aansu na ho... 
woh ishq ki kya jisme gile shiqwe na ho... 
woh pyaar hi kya jisme intezaar aur  tanhaayi na ho... 

thanks for the post dear ...

Thank you very much for such a wonderful comment!
@bold: Beautiful! Did you write this? 
Lekz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome post πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Conversation is what is missing with Ishra...
Eyes-Wide-Shut thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lekz

Awesome post πŸ‘

Conversation is what is missing with Ishra...

Thank you!!!! I am craving a mature Ishra conversation minus the melodrama, just a husband and wife pouring their heart and soul out in front of each other, I hope today's tomorrow's episode brings us that much needed conversation! A girl can only dream lol