sunshine_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Thanks for the LU everyone!
Simplyairports thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Guys, just watched the episode in the UK & the precap was different😕
They showed Nafeesa telling Zarina that she can't carry the burden any longer and is going to the office to tell Mom the truth and she leaves. Zarina then rings someone on her mobile saying to herself that she will not let Nafeesa ruin her plan😲
manny136 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Simplyairports

They showed Nafeesa telling Zarina that she can't carry the burden any longer and is going to the office to tell Mom the truth and she leaves. Zarina then rings someone on her mobile saying to herself that she will not let Nafeesa ruin her plan😲

Tht is the last scene the precap is bilal n nafeesa crossing the road n a truck coming at her bilal is talking to zaina on the phone its their plan to shut up nafeesa
sunshine_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

That's strange because I saw a different precap, I watch online...
Nafeesa was about to get into an accident with a huge truck
Edited by moonlight_shine - 9 years ago
Simplyairports thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny136

Tht is the last scene the precap is bilal n nafeesa crossing the road n a truck coming at her bilal is talking to zaina on the phone its their plan to shut up nafeesa

Manny, they didn't show any such scene with Nafeesa crossing the road, no truck, no bilal. Can't even watch the repeat to confirm as they never show precap in repeats. Is there any other UK viewer in the forum who also watched and can confirm what I saw...don't think I was hullucinating😳
Simplyairports thumbnail

Originally posted by: moonlight_shine

That's strange because I saw a different precap, I watch online...
Nafeesa was about to get into an accident with a huge truck

Yes that is very strange as I read the LU & decided to watch live on TV at 10pm (it airs at 10pm in UK) as I wanted to see R give the first talaaq & Zain say "I hate you to Nafeesa" & then I did a double take when the show ended without showing the truck coming towards Nafeesa😕

If someone else in the UK who also watched the 10pm telecast can verify this, I would be very grateful cos it has me completely frazzeled😕. ...what is going on?????? Are they planning on keeping Uk viewers in suspense & then shocking us tomorrow with this scene. #totallyconfused😕🤓🤔
manny136 thumbnail
Ok the last scene was nafeesa trying to find suri, is told she is at the office so she tells zarina she will tell suri the truth coz zaya r suffering she has to tell today. Zarina doesnt want tht so she calls up bilal n tells him something. The end. Precap for tom nafeesa crossimg the road, bilal instructing someone on the phone n truck heading towards nafeesa. So by tom we will see if nafeesa survives n if the truth is revealed or not.
Simplyairports thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny136

Ok the last scene was nafeesa trying to find suri, is told she is at the office so she tells zarina she will tell suri the truth coz zaya r suffering she has to tell today. Zarina doesnt want tht so she calls up bilal n tells him something. The end. Precap for tom nafeesa crossimg the road, bilal instructing someone on the phone n truck heading towards nafeesa. So by tom we will see if nafeesa survives n if the truth is revealed or not.

This is all new to me. Haven't seen any of this. UK precap was Nafeesa tellin Zarina she is going to office to tell mom the truth as she can't carry the burden any longer & then Zaro saying she won't let her ruin her plan & rings someone on her phone...don't know who??????

I will watch online & then compare if anything else has been changed!!!!
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Manny, they didn't show any such scene with Nafeesa crossing the road, no truck, no bilal. Can't even watch the repeat to confirm as they never show precap in repeats. Is there any other UK viewer in the forum who also watched and can confirm what I saw...don't think I was hullucinating😳

Yes repeats don't show precaps but still that is odd, the scene you talked about was the last scene in the episode. I still have two hours to go before the episode airs here, I will let you know if the same happens here.