Kumkum Bhagya Written Update 13 th October 2014:

MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
kumkum bhagya written update 13 th october 2014..
epi satrts with corporator talking abt thngs of kb marriage hall nt getting spoiled..servant sqys please dont brk marriage hall its pur rozii roti..he says lease is over so keep quiet..bulbul says to pragya what did u promise mom...p says nowadays i only lie to her throo my nose...and for relation whch has no future...

corporator says get me married to bulbul and save marriage hall..b says no use..bring down marriage hall..tanu and aaliyah laugh at their condition...sarla joins hands with p says tun on me before bringing dowm kb marriage hall...

aaliyah says to tanu hope p family is killed.i would be happy...abhi arrives there...abhi asks bull dozer driver to get down... aaliyah is shcoked to see abhi there...tanu says bhai came to entertain us here...corporator and abhi make fun of p and her family...abhi says he cant break the marriage hall as he stay order for him and possession order for p family..he says read it...

break...

a bhi makes fun or corporator...corporator begs abhi to listen to him..abhi doesnt...corp says ur making ur life hell..so jat listen to me...corporator asks abhi to go frm there so tht he can bring kb marriage hall down...corporator talks abd abt bulbul says her market price is very high..and says p is nt yet in market..abhi becomes angry...And says keep quiet...abhi hits corporator badly...

corp says didmu ever tch chasmish...pragys stops abhi and both have a hug when police is to hit pragya...

break...

corporator instrcuts police to arrest abhi and. take him in jeep..abhi starts to hit police but police says thy will teach him a leason...pragya begs police to leave abhi...

precap..sarla tells p that abhi loves her a lot and that she doubts him woo any reason..purvi says pl bail out abhi to p...

Edited by immira - 9 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raleighbcat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Fantastic😊 Thanks for live update (practically...)
indi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you!  Much appreciated!!!

Surish thumbnail
Thank Immira for a splendid Kukum Bhagya October 13, written update! Boy! Oh Boy!Abhi seems to have gotten himself entangled in those women's webs. They'll eventually rip him to shreds!
taahir004 thumbnail
smala thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you for the written update dear.
kanirubina thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the written update