Don't worry Be Happy!!!

lailausa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
We should be ecstatic that Zain and Aaliya will be together!!! And Rehan is giving her the talaaq and Suri maam is gonna get it!!!!๐Ÿ˜†
Common my Forum pretties, why so glum??? We are almost 850 pages and out Zaya is about to be reunited sooon!!๐Ÿ˜ณ

Lets bring up our rankings and show the rest of the TV Kingdom that Zaya are the King and Queen of Television...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Ha ha๐Ÿ˜† I'm super excited as well as nervous tooo
What and how.cv's are going to do with us
Ana_rockz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
cvs ka koi bharosa nahi
last minute they can do anything
true zain and aaliya are d king n queen of the television for me !!!!
sunshine_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Agree with u :) I'm really excited for zaya reunion
lailausa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
To tell you the truth, i don't want them to get married so fast...it takes out all the fun and romance. I want Zain to court Aaliya like they had just me and build the romance. At least we can see some of the events that we missed during the first marriage...๐Ÿ˜ณ
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
U know laila I liked that rehaan said talaak, but did u see what she told Zain, "mene rehaan jese aadmi pehle kabhi nhi dekha" didn't expect that from Aaliya (and it's not her, it's the CVs, they wanna ruin Zain's character, they think we'll ignore if they show Aaliya forgetting what Zain did) Zain has done so so so much for Aaliya, her parents, and her sister. Similarly, Aaliya went out of the way for his family (but since they are not trying to ruin Aaliya's character I won't go over what she did)
Zain married Aaliya for her father was sick;
He saved her from a huge humiliation when he accidentally broke her blouse's hook;
He stood by her on the muh dikhayi ceremony;
He supported her when suri accused her of having an affair with zubu;
He gave his entire 12 months' salary (that he took in advance) to ShaLam;
He saved Aayat from rocky, putting his own life jn danger;
He was ready to leave his house for suri had insulted Aaliya and told her to leave BV;
He was ready to give up all his shares and start anew with Aaliya, when all they had was the stuff they got from ijtimayi nikaah.
And there were numerous such instances when Zain supported Aaliya, because he knew she was right, and he went against his mom while doing so.. yet he did it anyway

The CVs are now ruining all the good characters in Zain's family bit by bit... first the kill Usmaan's character, then they show fahad so brainless... k budhu bura maan jaayegay agar osko budhu kaha... remember it was the same fahad who was ready to leave BV, he was the one who went to Zain and told him ro come with him, the brothers put their dad on the wheelchair, he told his children to grab their luggage, and he led the clan out of BV, but suri stopped them... but even if she hadn't, he wouldn't have regretted what he did... he thought of Aaliya as the sister he never had... he loved her like a brother.

And now, thanks to the CVs we all hate fahad.. I included. Sana, Saif, and Anub aren't seen at all, it's only ZaBir they show now - 2 kids we don't wanna see at all. Thankfully though, we got a little Saifu time in the eid episodes... at least they gave us something good for eidi.. *sigh*

PS i didn't realize when i wrote so much, sorry for this frustration ki ulti on ur post ๐Ÿ˜›
Edited by neenzz - 9 years ago
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yes if it was two months back I would be happy but now I am waitingโค๏ธ