madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Barkat villa's Astrologer๐Ÿค“

Okay I donno these days what is happening to me, I'm becoming more and more pagal Today morning while having break fast I was watching raasi phal... and it remembered of
our pretty pree... ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜Ž

I'm telling u all, this utter utter crap.. just for fun.. dnt bash me Plss pretty plss, ignore typo's
This story starts after After Rehan giving first Talaq to.Aliya and this time.during iddah period Aliya stays with Zain in Barkat villa... and every one came to know abt. Nafeesa's. Truth, even suraiya is okay with Aliya now...

Aliya sitting in guest room of Barkat villa along with kids...Saif, Aroob, and sana... Kids were very happy with Aliya's presence in Home after long time... they were asking for more and more stories... Aliya patiently narrated them different stories... in which prince her Zain and Princess is Aliya and obviously chudail will be either suraiya or Mahaan

"Chachi tell us something else, no stories pls chachi" saif pouted holding his hot wheels truck in his hand. Aliya started thinking...what to tell... suddenly she remembered her unused hidden talent and smiled happily.

Okay I ll tell astrology... I know it... she grabbed saif's hand and started looking at it... Aww saif, some one broke ur tooth in past? "Yes chachi how do u know it"? " Astrology saif" she winked both her eyes... " u have a maths exam? which u r going to flunk...". Chaachi... Saif opened his mouth with scared eyes... " Don't worry, don't worry, we have a solution" "what is.it chachi". " to pass in exam, u have to break tooth, who broke ur's? She said seriously holding her laugh. " Sach chachi " all three of them asked at once. " seriously she gave them a assuring smile". Three saif, sana and Aroob bent down hugging each other forming a round, cooking some plans...

Next day three of them went to school...waited till evening patiently.. after everyone left they went to zara and kabir, saif hitted zara... hardly and guess what not one he broke 2 tooth of zara...zara was crying... mahaan came to pick up kids...and saw zara crying...and asked for reason, zara said him, Rehan looked at saif and asked what happened... " nothing mahaan, we fought, okay now keep those teeth safely, it will double into 4 as u said" saif smirked at Mahaan* zainu style* and saif gave a gift like how Rehan gave to Saif in past and left away from there with his elder solders (sisters)

After one day, saif came and hugged Aliya and said " Chachi I broke 2 tooth and u know I got full marks" Aliya hugged him back smiling at his innocence and out of satisfaction..yes satisfaction that he broke zara's teeth. " Chachi u r too great", hhe kissed her on her cheek and left from there to their room. Saif hugged fahad and said Dad u know, chachi.is too great, she know's astrology, and it came true... she said I ll get through with good.marks, I got full marks. said saif showing all his teeth...

Fahad whose life is miserable after, nafeesa's truth, felt he found some ray of hope.and went aliya to know.abt his stars... Haa Fahad bhai, aap? "Aliya I want hear abt me from u" . Aliya was confused, "what fahad bhai?" itseems u know astrology, it came true in Saif's case... so tell me abt me pls Aliya... pls... he cried... she was in disbelieff, but started examining his hand, " aliya tell me which Wife of mine ll be Loyal to me?" " Bhai, y do u want to know.,abt it?". "no Aliya tell me plsss" " Okay bhai, None,bhai... shazia bhabi is planning to become Shalal in soon" Fahad was devastated on hearing this and was numb for a moment... and left from there feeling shazia's betrayal.he met suraiya... and said what aliya said him, she too was shocked and then they witnessed bilal flirting with shazia... they both were lost. Fahad left from there to feel his pain in private...

Suraiya felt curious and she went to Aliyaa a, this time even zain was there... " Aliyaa I want u too tell abt me" "par mami", "no Aliya, tell me what ll happen in my life" zain was confused seeing this. "Mami, I'm sorry to say, u r going to loose some thing which is very important " on hearing that suraiya 's heart raced, she started shaking Aliya holding her shoulders "tell me aliya what is it, which I'm going to loose, tell me, nay tho, shabhana ki kasam" "shabhana kasam" aehee Aliya just ignored Shabhana kasam as she is not interested now in her anymore... " pls Aliya, I beg u " "Okay mami, if u insist I ll tell but not for shabhana and all" "Okay tell me" " maaami...oh..oh... PASTA mami." Suraiya closed her ears with both hands,shouting at top.of her lungs NAHI... NAHI... NAHI..how can I live with out Pasta... " suraiya fainted there itself. zain got shocked, what is this she didn't cry this much for dad's death also... " I know Zain, this is her love for her PASTA" said Aliya Sadly...

Next morning a news published in paper stating suraiya Pasta Abdhullah should not cook past Here after bcz the past Which she prepared recently had a sauce, ingredients are lizards, cook roaches, ants, etc... "suraiya shouted seeing that, " I tried for new recipe, no they cannot do that to me, no" suraiya ran to her room hugging Pasta packet.

Zarina and Rehaman who are witnessing all these tried to approach Aliya...

Rehman chacha: beti, tell mine too... she examined and said chacha u r going to get love of ur life soon... Rehman felt.very happy, seriously... thank u beta...

Zareena: aliya tell mine too... "even u r going to get love of ur life... zareena felt happy but her ego.didnt allow.her to a Ccept.

Rehmaan found a lady who loves her many days and married her, zareena Felt jealous and angry and married Allah Rakha who was proposing her from more than a year.

Seeing all these zain too approached Aliya," MKB, tell abt me " he showed his hand... She examined his hand carefully for few minutes " Aliya tell me, what is it, about our marriage? " asked zain getting scared. " Hmmm, zain in future We ll Go to Honey moon for one year". Zain was surprised, relieved and hugged her... they both started planning for their honey moon...๐Ÿ˜ณ

I know u all are ready with dhanda in ur hands reading this...๐Ÿ˜† but I felt all these so thought of sharing yaar...๐Ÿ˜›

Come on now comment, and hit like button if anyone likes it, all tomatoes are welcome( pls no eggs.. I'm a veggie๐Ÿ˜›)
Edited by madhufx9... - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sobtian... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Res

Unres
Lol..
Too good.
Suraiya's rashifal was awesome.
Wierd but amazing os. Only u can write this kind of os.
Edited by Sobtian... - 9 years ago
Michmichi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
๐Ÿคฃ It's hilarious ๐Ÿ˜Š
_RockingGirl_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This is so funny ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿคฃ
Awesome ๐Ÿ‘
Keep writing such stuff ๐Ÿ˜†
RUHANIKAA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
omg!!๐Ÿคฃ it was superbb๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜†
loved it..โค๏ธ
madhufx9... thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sobtian...

Res

Unres
Lol..
Too good.
Suraiya's rashifal was awesome.
Wierd but amazing os. Only u can write this kind of os.

Thank u my dear Aanyaa
Yeah I'm too nuts๐Ÿ˜†
Aur meri saifu...
madhufx9... thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjalijiji

๐Ÿคฃ It's hilarious ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank u Anjali๐Ÿ˜†
madhufx9... thumbnail