LIARS! They are big FAT Liars!

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
These two people are the biggest liars i have ever seen.😲
Aaliya had said that she will never get mad at Zain and Zain too promised the same and that he also won't ever yell at her either. Look I have proof too!!😲

But but but they both broke their promise
This is only one instance! There is actually several other instances where these two fat liars made big big promises only to end breaking them up. They should be arrested for this!😳

Jokes aside, no couple is perfect. And one major reason I love Zaya is because they are realistic. Whether one would like to admit it or not, every couple makes big promises and over time as problem arises, every single couple in this world will break their promises.

But at the end of the day, that is not what matters because as the saying goes ' every promise is meant to be broken'. What really matters is that despite the other breaking their promise, you still love them, you still want to be together and you do your best to put the pieces back together. After all, true lovers are those that accept us and love us despite all our flaws.

True love doesn't mean a love where all is bright and sunshine. True love is finding your way back to one another even after being separated by a storm.

So everyone lagey raho.πŸ˜† Keep trying to separate Zaya and watch how every single time one way or another they will find their way back to one another

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manny136 thumbnail
Lol such liars they were, but they thought the biggest fights they could have was over little things never would they have thought fate was gonna deal them some harsh realities that would test them n their love to the limit. Hopefully they have learned from this n as we saw now both apologize right away if one gets mad at the other. Like when Zain came back too late to stop the nikkah n he was a little upset with aliya he later in the morning apologized to her n she even understood his feelings. You can see how they have changed n are more understanding n mature about things even though right now they are both in so much pain over what is going on with their lives.
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
True SAHEBA...
well they always go against each other to support their families...but their families do not even care about them when they need them the most...

That is what is OUR ZAYA...they fight like every ordinary couple but in the end their love just keeps getting stronger...

Ah...and the last point you mentioned is for all those who think NEGATIVITY RULES...

Loved the post...KYA CONNECTION KIYA TUMNE YAAR???πŸ˜†
Michmichi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This is why they are such a realistic couple πŸ˜‰
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Once again great post saheba πŸ‘ . Def they should get arrested by ZAYA FANDOM . ❀️
i will say Aaliya has its own flaws where as zain has its own flaws . when they come together they make their relationship Flawless ❀️

Originally posted by: manny136

Lol such liars they were, but they thought the biggest fights they could have was over little things never would they have thought fate was gonna deal them some harsh realities that would test them n their love to the limit. Hopefully they have learned from this n as we saw now both apologize right away if one gets mad at the other. Like when Zain came back too late to stop the nikkah n he was a little upset with aliya he later in the morning apologized to her n she even understood his feelings. You can see how they have changed n are more understanding n mature about things even though right now they are both in so much pain over what is going on with their lives.

So true Manny and this is why they are the most realistic couple. No one is perfect and Zaya really grew from their mistakes. Their is level of understanding between them that was not there before. Also, these two now know more than to let their anger to get in the way. The past has definitely taught them the harsh way..that after fighting it is best to resolve is as fast as possible and not let anymore problems pile up on that like it happened with them.

So far Zain has not gone all devdad style despite all the pain he is going through and I would like it to stay this way. I would actually like to see him turn this pain into his driving force to create a better life for him and Aaliya once they reunite..and away from their family please.

πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Word Count: 0

Originally posted by: 786ahf_bi

True SAHEBA...

well they always go against each other to support their families...but their families do not even care about them when they need them the most...

That is what is OUR ZAYA...they fight like every ordinary couple but in the end their love just keeps getting stronger...

Ah...and the last point you mentioned is for all those who think NEGATIVITY RULES...

Loved the post...KYA CONNECTION KIYA TUMNE YAAR???πŸ˜†

After Suri's reveal, I really want Zain to once and for all leave his family. I mean now he knows what Nafeesa did and what Suri did. So it's time he moves out and breaks off all communication with them!

And yes this is Zaya! They love each other, fight with each other and would kill for each other.
Girl I am tired of Negativity🀒 I understand that in a show you need to show the bad guy plotting to keep the story moving but for goodness' sake let us also catch a breath and not just pile one problem after another. Also the CVs are really stupid to put negativity at the forefront like that. I mean if you look at past episodes, Suri always plotted to separate Zaya but the negativity never took a front stage like it does now!

Thank you so much 😳 And I do not even know how I made the connection myself. It just happened as I was writing πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Priyakna

"True love prevails" :)

Yes and true love = Zaya. No one else!

Originally posted by: anjalijiji

This is why they are such a realistic couple πŸ˜‰

I know right! No other couple can be realistic like them..be it another couple in this show or other showsπŸ˜‰πŸ˜Ž