Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: edwebllalover9

That scene was really memorable one for us as its Usman mamu last happy scene with ZaYa.he got flashback of ZaYa journey how from a hater they turn true lover in front of his eyes.if he is there today then ZaYa would not face so much pain becz he always shield them and their love.I miss him so much.mostly fans always attract with leads but first time one fandom attract with supporting lead to.he was a gem person.Naved sir just perfect for this role.now i feel like cry i want him back plz.

Yes and you know what he will always be the only who truly witnessed how Zaya's love blossomed 😊 OMG yes he was their shield, their unbeakable shield that no one could break through. Even now every time someone does something to separate Zaya especially Suri, I scream for Usman to come back.😭
_Butterfly_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome post
me too loved dis scene

Originally posted by: Shiiya

What a lovely post!

One of my favourite scenes when Zain wakes up and stares at his beautiful wife reading namaaz and then he wishes that he finds her praying everyday when he wakes up.
I miss usman Mamu, he was my favourite character after Zain & Aaliya... The very last time we saw usman and zaya talk peacefully, he was the reason why we got our beautiful Zaya and he was the only one who believed that they were perfect for one another.

We all are waiting and hoping that our Zaya reunite soon, they really deserve to be together & happy. Their miseries need to come to an end.
Yes I would love to see that, maybe we could have Usmans saaya talking to zain this time.

Thank you Shiiya😳
Yes how could we forget he was the one that united them, that decided to get them married.😛
Zaya have suffered so much due to other people's selfish plottings and it is high time that this all come to an end and they receive their much deserve share of happiness. ( happiness that is NOT short-lived by the way 🥱)
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
A perfect episode with an perfect scene :)
loved it sooo much for all the reasons listed by you Saheba

Originally posted by: madhufx9...

I'm in verge of tears😭😭,

Look At them how peaceful they were once😕
Mamu in that scene was too good, aww I don't why I love mamu so much, I never felt this way for any comeo on shows, he was a unique person with beautiful heart, missing him so much😭
Awesome post saheba, thanks for this post.

Zain.was feeling bliss looking at his MKB😉, loved both of them and that smile of aliya😳 omg and zain☺️ loved it dear, super post

P.s. While.reading ur post, those glimpses of zaya were distracting me😆, many times I started and I was drooling ove them and again I started reading from first😆

Sorry i didn't mean to make you cry
But thank you😳
Honestly I have never loved a supporting character like this before either. Before with all other shows, I only ever cared about the leads and I would only watch the show for them. But Usman is the first supporting character that I loved as much as I loved the lead and I even thought about quitting Beintehaa when I heard that he was going to die.😭

Ah I want MKB and kitkit Zain just like this again. How I miss these looks that they give each other in these type of scenes.

LOL thank you so much for loving my post.😳

Originally posted by: saranvir

Saheba 🤗 Feeling nostalgic now . yes this was most beautiful serene scene was ❤️

This was the last time when mamu saw them in love and at peace . while at hospital when usmaan was remembering all flashbacks he was having of this scene . we woulnt thought of this , BI lost his charmer . but we know after ZAYA getting officially back together , they will centered mamu in ZAYA live's .

Aaliya ;-} kya hua ? kuch chaiye ?

Zain ;-} Bas roz subah tumhe aise e namaaz parte dekhta rahoon iske alwa aur kuch nahi chaihye ❤️

Hi Sara 🤗❤️
Thank you so much girl😳
Yes Usman was truly the charm and soul of Beintehaa. If it wasn't for Zaya scene then I would look forward to his scene with Zain or Aaliya. One of my most favourite is his relationships and bond with the two of them. And I will always always miss that.

Originally posted by: anjalijiji

Beautiful scene,Aaliya in white❤️ and Zain's pose especially in the second picture and Usman saab just enjoying his favourite Bhanji and son's kitkit romance 😳

I know right!! I just love that pose of his..lol makes you want a hubby that would do the same for you😳😆 Usman being there somehow added another touch to this scene. I mean usually it would look creepy if someone came and just peeped into your personal moment like that but with Usman it only made the scene more pure and heart-warming.😃

Originally posted by: Aarohi2009

Gr8 post
Indeed a treasure moment

Can anyone tell me the telecast date of this apisode

Thank you so much 😳
I believe Sara's answer is right😃

Originally posted by: jazly_zayafan

awesome post
me too loved dis scene

Thank you very much😳

Originally posted by: Priyakna

A perfect episode with an perfect scene :)

loved it sooo much for all the reasons listed by you Saheba

Thank you Priyanka 😳
It was a perfect episode and I want episodes like these again.😭