One of my most treasured moment

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

This scene meant a lot to me. And there are several reasons for it. First of all this is the last time that Usman saw them together while he was all alive and kicking and not in a vegetable state.😭 I love Usman, he was the one character other than Zaya that I really really loved and cherished. He was a wise man and he was the only person who truly saw Zaya's love for each other for what it was. He was the only one who truly understood why Zain and Aaliya were meant to be together and how they are perfect for each other. He was the only person who always thought about BOTH Zain and Aaliya's happiness. Unlike Shalam, who we can see clearly care only about Aaliya and Suri who uh 'cares' about Zain.

Oh man I am going to start crying now😭😭

But of course the second is Zaya. Just look at them. How peaceful they look and how they are so close. I will never ever love a couple as much as I love them. And this is why no matter what crap the CVs are dishing out right now, I will still stick around in hopes that they will give me back my zaya again. They are the same CVs that once left us in awe and ecstasy with each episode and I can only hope that the CVs soon bring back their magic again.

My one request to the CV is that I want them to give some focus to Usman just like how during the hyderabad track they would focus on his picture, and it felt like even though he is dead..he is still there with Zaya and he is still guiding them just like he always has. And since Zaya are going through this tough time, I would really appreciate some scenes of either Zain or Aaliya talking to Usman's picture...especially Zain given that he is going to find about Suri's truth tomorrow.

P.S. Sorry i ended up writing more than I had planned.
Edited by -Saheba- - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_RockingGirl_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Omg this make me nostalgic 😭
Usman was such an awesome character after zaya
Missing mamu so much
Please cv gave our zaya back soon
Edited by cuteangel107 - 9 years ago
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
That scene was really memorable one for us as its Usman mamu last happy scene with ZaYa.he got flashback of ZaYa journey how from a hater they turn true lover in front of his eyes.if he is there today then ZaYa would not face so much pain becz he always shield them and their love.I miss him so much.mostly fans always attract with leads but first time one fandom attract with supporting lead to.he was a gem person.Naved sir just perfect for this role.now i feel like cry i want him back plz.
-farzana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
What a lovely post!
One of my favourite scenes when Zain wakes up and stares at his beautiful wife reading namaaz and then he wishes that he finds her praying everyday when he wakes up.
I miss usman Mamu, he was my favourite character after Zain & Aaliya... The very last time we saw usman and zaya talk peacefully, he was the reason why we got our beautiful Zaya and he was the only one who believed that they were perfect for one another.

We all are waiting and hoping that our Zaya reunite soon, they really deserve to be together & happy. Their miseries need to come to an end.
Yes I would love to see that, maybe we could have Usmans saaya talking to zain this time.
madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I'm in verge of tears😭😭,
Look At them how peaceful they were once😕
Mamu in that scene was too good, aww I don't why I love mamu so much, I never felt this way for any comeo on shows, he was a unique person with beautiful heart, missing him so much😭
Awesome post saheba, thanks for this post.

Zain.was feeling bliss looking at his MKB😉, loved both of them and that smile of aliya😳 omg and zain☺️ loved it dear, super post

P.s. While.reading ur post, those glimpses of zaya were distracting me😆, many times I started and I was drooling ove them and again I started reading from first😆

DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Saheba 🤗 Feeling nostalgic now . yes this was most beautiful serene scene was ❤️

This was the last time when mamu saw them in love and at peace . while at hospital when usmaan was remembering all flashbacks he was having of this scene . we woulnt thought of this , BI lost his charmer . but we know after ZAYA getting officially back together , they will centered mamu in ZAYA live's .

Aaliya ;-} kya hua ? kuch chaiye ?

Zain ;-} Bas roz subah tumhe aise e namaaz parte dekhta rahoon iske alwa aur kuch nahi chaihye ❤️
Michmichi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful scene,Aaliya in white❤️ and Zain's pose especially in the second picture and Usman saab just enjoying his favourite Bhanji and son's kitkit romance 😳
Aarohi2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Gr8 post
Indeed a treasure moment

Can anyone tell me the telecast date of this apisode
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aarohi2009

Gr8 post
Indeed a treasure moment

Can anyone tell me the telecast date of this apisode

aarohi it will be 13th june OR 14th june . for sure
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: cuteangel107

Omg this make me nostalgic 😭
Usman was such an awesome character after zaya
Missing mamu so much
Please cv gave our zaya back soon

He really was. Usman was and always be an integral part of Beintehaa. No other character can ever take his place. And I miss him a lot too.😭
Edited by -Saheba- - 9 years ago