Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
You know what a big shipper I am of Bilal and Shazia but I have to choose his scene with Zarina, that scenes makes me ROFL! He's just so adorable there and the dialogues for him and Zarina 🤣You would have easily believed Aaliya was his love instead of Shazia, my ruined nikaah and facial 🤣
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

You know what a big shipper I am of Bilal and Shazia but I have to choose his scene with Zarina, that scenes makes me ROFL! He's just so adorable there and the dialogues for him and Zarina 🤣You would have easily believed Aaliya was his love instead of Shazia, my ruined nikaah and facial 🤣

Ofcourse how should i forget that you are a BIG SHIPPER of them . seriously zaro was unbelievable too then the way bilal said Ammi hamaara facial khraab kr diya 🤣 . bilal was literally crying while watching video and he was like hume rehaan ki jagah honaa chaihye tha 🤣
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: saranvir

Ofcourse how should i forget that you are a BIG SHIPPER of them . seriously zaro was unbelievable too then the way bilal said Ammi hamaara facial khraab kr diya 🤣 . bilal was literally crying while watching video and he was like hume rehaan ki jagah honaa chaihye tha 🤣

He's so adorable even before the kidnapping he was telling his Ammi how he would do facials every week 😆

Poor guy was in tears, I won't leave you! I won't leave you all of a sudden Zaro starts beating him up. Why did you come back? If you wanted to go come back why didn't you come earlier?? 🤣 What a mom!

At least they provided some much needed entertainment, I haven't enjoyed a scene like that in two weeks!

DeepKaur12 thumbnail

He's so adorable even before the kidnapping he was telling his Ammi how he would do facials every week 😆

Poor guy was in tears, I won't leave you! I won't leave you all of a sudden Zaro starts beating him up. Why did you come back? If you wanted to go come back why didn't you come earlier?? 🤣 What a mom!

At least they provided some much needed entertainment, I haven't enjoyed a scene like that in two weeks!

true that lol . and remember both sat down afterwords by holing their foreheads LOL zaro was like you spoiled my plans kamabkaqt 🤣

and in friday's when rehaan called goons and bilal was like Amii ami yehi hai wo gunde 🤣 poor guy was scared again
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: saranvir

true that lol . and remember both sat down afterwords by holing their foreheads LOL zaro was like you spoiled my plans kamabkaqt 🤣

and in friday's when rehaan called goons and bilal was like Amii ami yehi hai wo gunde 🤣 poor guy was scared again

LOL notice he did not call for Rehman, it was Zaro 😆 Yes he looked scared as if they would kidnap him again, poor thing.
DeepKaur12 thumbnail

LOL notice he did not call for Rehman, it was Zaro 😆 Yes he looked scared as if they would kidnap him again, poor thing.

now tomorrow after relevation of suriya. i wana see bilal expressions and his talks with his ammi lol
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
OMG SARA...I see today you are dedicating golden moments of BILLU🤣
The smile that comes on our face after the mental torture is only due to him lately...😃That facial one...god I played it many times and died laughing...🤣

And the ZARINA threat and how he accepts it...truly HILARIOUS...🤣

AUR SHALAL KYA KAHOON...they have such an awesome ROMCOM chemistry😆

I just want him to be in BI till it ends YAAR...he's too good...compared to someone else lately😆
Edited by 786ahf_bi - 9 years ago
Vishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
🤣🤣 He is super sweet crazy 🤣🤣
Michmichi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awww he is adorable,,even with the negative shaded character he is much loved 😊