BI from week 1 - week 40, a comparison

Michmichi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

The above data is only meant for comparison and just to illustrate how the Barkat track and halala track managed to affect the BI ratings adversely. Once the ratings dropped during Barkat track it took a long time to get back towards the original ratings,there came another blow to the ratings in the name of spoilers about talaaq and remarriage of Aaliya 😭 But the continued focus on Zaya managed to bring the ratings up to a reasonable level. But ever since the halala promo came it's going south again!!
P.S. the ratings of other shows are only used for comparison and just to show despite being against two of the TRP toppers BI managed to hold on to its loyal audience when the tracks are good.
This is not meant against any actors.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Spillthetea thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Its a shame for the makers who took these disasterous decisions
_RockingGirl_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Tfs
Omg trp is so low with this Halala track
Please unite zaya soon
WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Omg!!
Team shld b ashamed of dis n try asap to find a way to improve track n learn frm mostakes par yahan toh sab ultha hi rha hai Not worried...destroying the show even more...
zayalove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Trp is very low hope this halala comes to n end by this october only n then zaya reunion will make it high again InshaAllah
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
TFS anjali,
That's a huge comparison for someone who said I got lost in the BARKAT track...it's good that you posted it here so that everyone realises WHAT WE USED TO SAY FOR SO LONG...

this is what is called DISAPPOINTMENT from a track...don't know how TRPS are this week😕...
Simplyairports thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjalijiji

The above data is only meant for comparison and just to illustrate how the Barkat track and halala track managed to affect the BI ratings adversely. Once the ratings dropped during Barkat track it took a long time to get back towards the original ratings,there came another blow to the ratings in the name of spoilers about talaaq and remarriage of Aaliya 😭 But the continued focus on Zaya managed to bring the ratings up to a reasonable level. But ever since the halala promo came it's going south again!!
P.S. the ratings of other shows are only used for comparison and just to show despite being against two of the TRP toppers BI managed to hold on to its loyal audience when the tracks are good.
This is not meant against any actors.

You should post this on Farhan's Facebook page!!!
Michmichi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@Simplyairports( Noreen I guess 😊) I'm not on facebook,but if anybody wants to post it I don't mind 😊
abzy. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Let's thank Farhan and his never ending dark tunnel
-Sud- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
TFS
Poor BI , it's fully spoiled because of the current track :(