zaya OS : strangers

madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Strangers

Okay here im.back with another OS u torture u all, this is killing me from, 2 weeks but didn't get time to write and finally I wrote today, here Zain is Completely
Zain Abdhullah style😎... no phattuness, like my other stories.. start reading...
Don't hit me if it's not nice😆 I'm giving too much buildup... pls ignore typo's buddies😛

It was Sunday, morning 9pm, Roads were empty,as the city is tired after whole 6 days of busy schedule...but not for two strangers... ( dnt think it's very serious and. All reading this😛)

Zain was standing at red signal on a almost empty road...very less traffic as the roads were empty...he was waiting for Red signal to turn green..he saw a girl who just passed him on a two wheeler without Waiting for signal... he couldn't see her completely but he felt instant connection with her and started following her... she was not visible for some time..after a good drive of some 3-4 min he found her. " Oh God, what favour did I do for u, I guess I didn't do anything... but y this much mercy on me, thank u God, thank u so much," her two wheeler tyre was punctured, she was standing on an empty Road trying for some other means of transport. Zain moved towards her, he crossed her and parked his sports bike a little away from her and started walking towards her . He couldn't see her face as her brown curly hair was flying covering more than half of her face. She was bending down and examining two wheeler's tyre... she was dressed in lite peach formal shirt and a grey trousers. Looking at her wrist watch frequently.. " it seems She is running out of time, wow zain, think today even ur stars are on ur side".

He stood infront of her trying to have a glance at her. " excuse me, is something wrong". Aliya who was completely unaware of someone's presence near her, on hearing voice got little scared and fell back on the footpath. Zain was mesmerised by her. He was lost in her scared hazel eyes And pouted pink lips...Aliya Got up shrugging her elbows and back and stood exactly infront of him placing her both hands on both sides of her waist with anger filled questioning eyes. "Why did u scare me, u MORON?", zain came to his senses " what did u say Moron, I came to help u", " did I ask u for help, no right... bcz of u i on fell on ground" " oh, I'm sorry, actually I thought of asking u, do u need any help" " but u scared me Man", she shook her head. " actually I want to go somewhere, it's urgent u know, but I'm not finding any means for transport, can u pls help me, can u drop me there?". Zain was surprised, he again thanked his stars and asked her to come with him. Zain was driving very fastly... which was making Aliya Scared. Sensing her fear for speed he slowed down little. Aliya asked him to stop bike on one side of road, she got down and took out her camera and started capturing pics of a over filled Garbage surrounded by flies and different bacteria. Zain was amused to see her capturing pics of Garbage. "Why are u taking pics of Garbage", "simply I love photo graphy" she winked at him. " is. This photography? Oh no..." He started driving and after good 10 min of drive she again asked him to stop bike infront of a wine shop. " are u serious, Do u drink?" asked zain getting shocked. She just gave him a look in disbelief and captured another pic of a teenager around 15 years carrying a wine bottle. He asked her for reasons, she jus ignored those questions and gave him directions to her destination

. Zain was little upset with her behaviour and started driving fastly " hey u ,y r u driving like a Ghost driver, go slowly, ". he slowed down little... " Ghost driver.." he stopped bike and asked her to find another way to reach her destination. " hey pls pls, I'm sorry, sorry, I'm out of time, pls do this one favour for me" zain just smirked at her and sighed her to sit. "So pretty lady, where u going on Sunday morning", " I think it's personal...ummm official too, I cannot tell u" . " Look I'm not a Transporter to just merely drop u at that place, I need entertainment, come on talk some thing" Aliya who was already nervous didn't know what to talk " thank u Mr. Stranger for giving me lift" , " well Miss. Stranger, no need to thank me, infact in should thank u, u made my way easy, I liked u, I was following u, luckily u are with me now" he just turned back and winked at her. Aliya was shocked at his open bold confession. " what, stop the bike", " no, I'm not a fool to leave u". Aliya tried to get down from the moving bike, zain who sensed it increased the speed of his bike. " Don't dare to get down, u ll be crushed under my bike's wheels". " God where have u struck me, whom did I see today morning..., yes yesterday I read my zodiac sign, it's coming true, I'm sitting with Danger, help me God , " zain laughed at her " , " now tell me , what's ur name?, where do u stay? Do u like me?", " what Like and U" she shook her head. " I asked u 3 questions and u jumped into third question skipping first two, it's okay tell me? " Like, what do u think, I dnt even remember ur face, how can I like u?". Zain turned back leaving bike and asked her again..." now tell me?" Aliya got scared and closed her eyes, "hey u first drive safely, u r not a Racer dnt do stunts I'm scared". Zain turned back and took.control of bike and asked her again. "No I don't like u " replied Aliya taking a relieving breath catching her chest. Zain laughed at her and said " ha ha, but u don't have choice, I ll not leave u, u have to accept me and tell abt ur where abouts." Aliya sat quietly cursing her bike... she asked him to stop at some place, he stopped and said her " I ll be waiting here, u cannot escape from me..."

she left marching angrily into a building. zain stood there for 3 hours and decided to go inside... he went asked abt her explaining how she looks as he doesnt know her name. " yes she came here and talked with me for 1 hour and then asked me to provide a vehicle for her transport, but weirdly she left from back door, it seems She is scared." zain thought of slapping old man but controlled and left from there thinking how to find her...

Next day Aliya was standing in the crowd busily talking with her colleagues... she saw every one shouting out Zain... Zain... and looked in that direction and was shocked to her Stranger... she tried to hide in crowd, " So he is a Racer, ufff, now what shud I do, how can I escape, I cannot leave my work in the middle" she shook her head and was thinking closing her eyes. she felt someone dragging her hand from her head and opened her eyes to see a smirking zain. " Wish me all the best, my dear Stranger". Her eyes popped out on hearing that and with great difficulty she said All the Best.

Zain left for competition looking back at her, aliya just turned her head in anger. Zain won Race and was taking prize amount. Every one was asking him different questions. He saw his stranger standing along with media. "So she is a Generalist and that's y she was taking all those pics" zain laughed at her. One among media asked him, " How many times did u take ur Girl friend for ride on ur bike and does she likes ur driving?" Zain rolled his eyes to look at aliya, Aliya was scared of that question, " well, we rode only once, she is scared of speed and she call's me Ghost driver, if I drive speedly", giving her a smirk. Aliya Gulped and closed her eyes in disbelief. Zain was busy with little formalities. Aliya tried to escape from there. Zain who was experienced once didn't wish to take chance and was spying her... she started her two wheeler, then suddenly zain blocked her way. and asked her to come with him. Aliya froze for a second and started thinking how to escape..." stop cooking plans in ur mind and come with me bcz anyhow I can find u easily, u r a Generalist ". She smiled to herself and said okay.

She gave her bike to her assistant and asked him to park it at office. Zain is very carefully this time, bcz he dnt want her to escape. She asked him to stop at a super market, he too followed her, she did necessary shopping and left from there... " u didn't answer me yet, do u Love me?", "Love, but u asked abt like yesterday?" asked Aliya angrily. " yes, but yesterday nite I was thinking abt u fully, couldn't sleep, after so much struggle I realised, I fell in love with u at first sight" he said winking at her. " Love and U, U moron never, now stop the bike", " STOPPING, in ur deam's only" he said laughing at her, she hit him hardly at his back, " ouchhh, it's paining dear, pls stop behaving like a child". She asked him to stop at vegetable market. He stopped and looked at her furrowing his brows. Aliya managed to say, I want to buy vegetables. He followed her carefully, she tried to.escape again but he caught her. While going she was thinking how to escape from him, suddenly she saw a saloon, she took breath and again asked him to stop at beauty parlor... " Now, what?, " I have to go parlor, I have a function to attend " she said making a puppy face. Zain looked at her " okay give those Groceries and vegetables, I ll wait for u here." " Thank u Mr. Stranger" she ran into parlor. Zain shouted at her back " hey u know my name, still u call me Stranger" Aliya looked back at him giving a sheepish smile. Zain waited for her for 1.5 hours, she didn't come, so he went inside and found she cheated him Again. He fumed with anger. " Okay, not a problem, My dear Stranger, wait for me tomorrow I ll find u, I know ur channel name". Zain looked at Groceries and vegetables and laughed at her plans.

Zain rode back to his home with little disappointment and great happiness. Disappointment he missed her today and happiness bczhe found her. He parked his bike infront of his home, he saw his mother talking with some new lady, he went to her and stood beside her. Suraiya introduced him to her new friend. And the lady called out her daughter... Zain looked at that direction and found Aliya catching her head in disbelieff... He started laughing like a maniac, Aliya approached him with full raze to give left and right.. " u...u". Shabhana interrupted her, asking what happened, Aliya came to senses and said nothing. zain gave her grocery bags. Shabhana and suRaiya looked at each other in confusion. U know each other asked shabhana. " oh... no mom, we just met, he gave me lift, I forget bags " replied Aliya. gulping down her anger. Suraiya introduced her son to her. Zain winked.at her which went unnoticed by both the mothers. "We are ur new neighbours, shifted today morning only " said shabhana giving a warm smile to zain. " meet my Daughter Aliyaa..." " oh..Nice meeting u Aliya.". Aliya didn't know how to respond and stood there looking at him. both their mothers left inside. Hey my dear neighbour Aliyaa, u still didn't answer me, I don't need answer for first 2 questions, just answer me do u love me or not " Aliya marched into her house cursing her fate... " Long way my dear, I wait for u, where can u go now" zain smiled to himself and went to his home.

So finally Strangers became neighbours and remaining u imagine on ur own, ha ha how zain made her fall in love and all.

Strangers to neighbours
I mentioned title here, bcz I don't want u to understand concept while readin😛😆 bye bye

Thank u so much for reading. I hope it was not boring. Waiting for feedback. Pls comment and hit like button. I wanted to see zain driving bike so I wrote this os😳
He ll look hot😳 what ever I wanted see in our show,which they didn't show I ll keep on writng, u guys cannot escape from my torture😆
Edited by madhufx9... - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
FIRST SE HUWI LAST......sorry madhu,

Got busy and now finally got the time to read and must say it was DAMN AWESOME...

I see you have a huge crush on ZAIN here😆...I mean itna TOH HAME BI mein dekne ko NAHI mila tha ab TAK...

But loved it...😃

ALIYA was AW SO SWEET HERE...avoiding stalker ZAIN every moment😆...

Really nice...I would even loved it if it continues...

Jo bhi ho...YOU ARE AN AWESOME WRITER DUDE...😛
Edited by 786ahf_bi - 10 years ago
zayalove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Madhu it was really nyc now r u going to continue it if yes then plzzz update soon i ll b waiting
With lots of love alina
zaya.harshika thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Cute os!
Lovely...
Stranger- neighbors- frnds n then lovebirds!😉
Keep writing!
Ana_rockz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Omg madhu I loved it soo much 👏
It was soo cute
All my stress went away in a sec while reading ur os
Love at first sight
Wah meri Aaliya escaped twice but hamara Zain kam nahi hai 😎
Zain and Aaliya are destined for each other 😊
Aww Aaliya a generalist
Zain's a racer!!!!!
He must be looking so hot ☺️
U know Zain's constant winking n smirking in ur os was making me... 🤪
Awesome is an understatement for this os dear I seriously loved it from the bottom of my heart ❤️❤️
Madhu I think this is ur first story in which u did not make Zain a phattu he is full besharam n I love it
Hugggss 🤗
madhufx9... thumbnail

Originally posted by: anaghazaya

Omg madhu I loved it soo much 👏

It was soo cute
All my stress went away in a sec while reading ur os
Love at first sight
Wah meri Aaliya escaped twice but hamara Zain kam nahi hai 😎
Zain and Aaliya are destined for each other 😊
Aww Aaliya a generalist
Zain's a racer!!!!!
He must be looking so hot ☺️
U know Zain's constant winking n smirking in ur os was making me... 🤪
Awesome is an understatement for this os dear I seriously loved it from the bottom of my heart ❤️❤️
Madhu I think this is ur first story in which u did not make Zain a phattu he is full besharam n I love it
Hugggss 🤗

That's what I said na, here full zain Abdhullah style, even I was thinking same while.writing ha ha
My dear darling thank u for constant support and lovely comment
I loved this zain a lot, I was visualising that scene on which zain comes on bike to pick up aliya from rehman chacha, too hot😳, I love him, I wanted to see zain on bike so I wrote this os
oriyu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
it was awesome madhu..
really loved it dear...
madhufx9... thumbnail

Originally posted by: zayalove

Madhu it was really nyc now r u going to continue it if yes then plzzz update soon i ll b waiting
With lots of love alina

Thank u Alinaaa😊 no its an one shot story😳
madhufx9... thumbnail

Originally posted by: zaya.harshika

Cute os!

Lovely...
Stranger- neighbors- frnds n then lovebirds!😉
Keep writing!

Thank u my deae😳
Yeah strangers to neighbours 😆