Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kunakshafan26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Chapter 7
No mom dont do this to me. I would not be able to stay without talking to you. i will take u to the person who helped me, Nanhi exclaimed. She feared that Megha wont talk to her ever again and so she decided to fix a meeting between the two. Mohan on the other hand was fed up with his mother's antics who was behind him calling him Monu and asking him to get married. Just then the door bell rang and there he found Mirchi madam standing witha newspaper in her hand giving fierce looks. Beside her was his little Chawanni. As she entered inside she started screaming, so you are the one to help her creating problems for me. you helped her to give my matrimonial advertisement. She is just a little kid but you are older you could have asked her not to do this and go home. But instead you helped her out without even asking about her family and aquaintances. Just the Indu said Monu what is this, you should not have done this. Mirchi Madam started again and you told me that day that you dont have your mother then who is she? This shocked Indu almost till death. She was furious now, she s. but she was helpless and aid Monu why did you say this dont you want your mother to live :( . Mohan was shocked at the events going on, he exclaimed in defence I did not help her sI found her crying in the lift and so i thiught to ask her about her problem. I am a reporter and so tthought that her life would get settled if her mother gets married so i got this advertisement printed in the newspaper, and mom please can we talk about this later. You dont even know what a big problem have you created for ky family. Instead of slving problems you have increased them , thank you very much for doing this, saying this Mrs Vyas stomped out of hishouse. She had to face ths fiedce looks of men in Juna Mohalla
akku9 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice update sujaan, short & sweet 😳 👏
Thank u for the pm 🤗
Waiting for the next update
Vaidehi_1924 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice update..👍🏼..but why a filler that too after such a long gap... 😔
The whole sequence was amazing..MM's second fight..😉
Waiting for next update...plzz give a long one soon...and yes Thank U for d PM..Sujaan...🤗