consumation epi everyone has for sure not sure about others
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ..Ramya..

Yeah sucks πŸ˜†
Actually i wanted to watch on tv its just that my KMH parents are there. πŸ˜†
Actually mad dad watches hindi serials a lot (i'm tamilian πŸ˜›) but he only watches star plus so problem again πŸ˜†. But my dad na, he'll start as soon as he comes back from office like 7 or something and he wont stop till yhm ends but he'll also be working on his laptop the same time, so he does neither properly πŸ˜†. He could just give the tv to me for that.πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†...so your dad watches serials...πŸ˜†...well I can understand...YHM is really popular and BI at that time should have given it a good competition but yet failed to create an impact...

Waise my parents are TAMILIAN as well..but I am a Bangalorean born and brought up here...so have no clue about TAMIL...

HEARD BI HAS A TAMIL VERSION...do you watch that???well I watched a few though I make my own dialogues here and there...πŸ˜†
Revelio thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: 786ahf_bi

πŸ˜†...so your dad watches serials...πŸ˜†...well I can understand...YHM is really popular and BI at that time should have given it a good competition but yet failed to create an impact...

Waise my parents are TAMILIAN as well..but I am a Bangalorean born and brought up here...so have no clue about TAMIL...

HEARD BI HAS A TAMIL VERSION...do you watch that???well I watched a few though I make my own dialogues here and there...πŸ˜†

Yup, pretty weird but true πŸ˜†
Arre yaar my dad not only watches yhm, he watces evry single star plus show, even the weekend ones πŸ˜†
So u speak kannada? My parents have lived in bangalore for several years before i was born so theyre a lil good in kannada is well but i've only visited bangalore once, earlier this year in march for a school trip. We went to wonder la n stuff, man those rides were heck scary! Have u been there?
Never! There could be nothing worse on this planet than tamil dubs, they just totally suck! The dub voices are just bad bad bad.πŸ˜†
Uniquely...me thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Ramya..

Yup, pretty weird but true πŸ˜†
Arre yaar my dad not only watches yhm, he watces evry single star plus show, even the weekend ones πŸ˜†
So u speak kannada? My parents have lived in bangalore for several years before i was born so theyre a lil good in kannada is well but i've only visited bangalore once, earlier this year in march for a school trip. We went to wonder la n stuff, man those rides were heck scary! Have u been there?
Never! There could be nothing worse on this planet than tamil dubs, they just totally suck! The dub voices are just bad bad bad.πŸ˜†

I see...A STAR PLUS FAN...πŸ˜†

Ya I know Kannada and speak a lot...but my MT is URDU...so I see you are vice versa...πŸ˜†...wonder la...no dude our school went for a school trip 3 times there...but I did not go coz my parents didn't allow...ya but I heard the rides are AWESOME THERE...and scary as wellπŸ˜†...well let's see one day if some cousins come I think we can make a plan then...

Ya what's up with that...I mean the voices are so damn hilariousπŸ˜†...well till now heard only ZAIN ALIYA and mamus voice...but ALIYA's is poles apart to the original...well the original versions are the best...πŸ˜†
Aarohi2009 thumbnail
1.Zaya sr 😳

2.chipkali palag tod πŸ˜‰ .

3.Post talaaq rat bala 🀣 .

There r many more...
... ❀️
__Zara__ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
1. Rats episode
2. Picnic one <3 (zaya's first hug!)
3. Jwellery episode (where zain proves aliya innocent)

All these three are my super fav <3 i may hve my own reasons to like these cuz i know there r many episodes better than these xP
But whatever xP
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Nice choices @aarohi2009,@_zara_,@sobtian...I see all are crazy for ZAYA KITKIT scenes πŸ˜ƒ
Revelio thumbnail

I see...A STAR PLUS FAN...πŸ˜†

Ya I know Kannada and speak a lot...but my MT is URDU...so I see you are vice versa...πŸ˜†...wonder la...no dude our school went for a school trip 3 times there...but I did not go coz my parents didn't allow...ya but I heard the rides are AWESOME THERE...and scary as wellπŸ˜†...well let's see one day if some cousins come I think we can make a plan then...

Ya what's up with that...I mean the voices are so damn hilariousπŸ˜†...well till now heard only ZAIN ALIYA and mamus voice...but ALIYA's is poles apart to the original...well the original versions are the best...πŸ˜†

It is awsesome! But VERY VERY VERY scary! But the water rides and the adult wave pool is just super fun yaar! There was this one water ride, it was like a mini rollercoaser, it was just going around here and there nice and slowly and suddenly it stupped at this point and i looked down and i was like what the heck! Mummy!πŸ˜† It was so damn steep and it roller coaster it just went super fast and smashed into the water, completely drenching us. That was so fun! But I'm a scaredy cat so i didnt go on many of the totally crazy rides. All the rides over there are like monsters in disguise, when they're not running, they look very simple and easy but when they start moving, it basically just give me a heart attack to watch them πŸ˜†.

Dont even ask yaar! Tamil dubs are just totally silly! I mean the voices, they are always poles apart lol. Especially for the females, they either get a childish squeaky voice or a low tone frankenstein and both are silly. Original versions are always the best, dubs dont stand a chance against the originals.
Uniquely...me thumbnail
@ramya...YA my friends did tell me about thatπŸ˜†...no wonder my school decided to go there thrice...
Btw...what do you now??? I mean school, college, office etc...
Revelio thumbnail

@ramya...YA my friends did tell me about thatπŸ˜†...no wonder my school decided to go there thrice...

Btw...what do you now??? I mean school, college, office etc...

Yup its great that place! πŸ˜†
I'm in school, 10th grader, u?