Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: SabrinaS10

-The beach date. ๐Ÿ˜‰ they both looked so adorable.
-Post Holi episode. Loved the part when Aaliya got jealous and threw the green holi powder at Gohaur's face ๐Ÿ‘ and of course the cheek to cheek scene
-This was during Aaliya and Zeeshan's nikaah, when Zain hugged a crying Aaliya. I've also watched Zaya first nikaah a billion times, I loved the ritual they performed, the mirror rasam, whatever it's called.

Awesome choices dude...ZAYA first Nikah hmmm...I did not watch that yet...I skipped all that MATLAB full episodes NAHI dekha but will watch it PAKKA...
Uniquely...me thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

Zaya cycle ride..

Lizard episode
Consummation episode

Hi priyanka...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I see your KITKIT crazy type as well...and a SR EPISODE LOVER TOO...well some days never gonna come back...๐Ÿ˜•
Ana_rockz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 786ahf_bi

Top 3 is a bit hard...
I know...those days were the best and will be...

yup i don't know when we will get the golden days of bi back
Uniquely...me thumbnail

Originally posted by: anaghazaya

yup i don't know when we will get the golden days of bi back

Me too...even if divorce happens yes ZAYA will reunite but ZABIR......this dark tunnel theory is so confusing๐Ÿค“
Ana_rockz thumbnail

Me too...even if divorce happens yes ZAYA will reunite but ZABIR......this dark tunnel theory is so confusing๐Ÿค“

u know di even after talaaq when zaya reunite it won't be like the old times for obvious reasons
well rehaan should tell his kids the fact that aaliya is thier temporary ammi only
IKR!!! The dark tunnel is long and hell confusing
Uniquely...me thumbnail

Originally posted by: anaghazaya

u know di even after talaaq when zaya reunite it won't be like the old times for obvious reasons

well rehaan should tell his kids the fact that aaliya is thier temporary ammi only
IKR!!! The dark tunnel is long and hell confusing

Itna addict KAISE HO SAKTE YAAR...I know they are kids and ALIYA is sweet to them but whenever they call AMMI...Pata hai I go ๐Ÿฅบ...I mean we all here were dreaming ZAYA ke kids KAISE HONGE...maza aayega...etc...

CVS to HAMARE SAPNE KO BAWDI ME PHEK DIYA YAAR๐Ÿ˜•
Ana_rockz thumbnail

Itna addict KAISE HO SAKTE YAAR...I know they are kids and ALIYA is sweet to them but whenever they call AMMI...Pata hai I go ๐Ÿฅบ...I mean we all here were dreaming ZAYA ke kids KAISE HONGE...maza aayega...etc...

CVS to HAMARE SAPNE KO BAWDI ME PHEK DIYA YAAR๐Ÿ˜•

ab hum kya kar sakthe hai di
rehaan and aaliya are officially married ๐Ÿคข
zaya ke kids will be damn cute (whenever they have kids but i am sure one day they will have kids )

hum kya kare di jab cvs se unke kudh ke dimmag bawdi mai phek diya hai tho hamere dreams ko aur kaha phek sakthe hai ๐Ÿ˜†

p.s. no offense
Uniquely...me thumbnail

ab hum kya kar sakthe hai di

rehaan and aaliya are officially married ๐Ÿคข
zaya ke kids will be damn cute (whenever they have kids but i am sure one day they will have kids )

hum kya kare di jab cvs se unke kudh ke dimmag bawdi mai phek diya hai tho hamere dreams ko aur kaha phek sakthe hai ๐Ÿ˜†

p.s. no offense

I know dude...CVS ko Pata NAHI Chala kaise use kare un logon ko AUR ZABARDASTI se ye torture bata RAHE hai...๐Ÿ˜†...now they themselves will be thinking ALLAH HUM NE KYA KIYA??

It's high time they realise why we watch BI...
Ana_rockz thumbnail

I know dude...CVS ko Pata NAHI Chala kaise use kare un logon ko AUR ZABARDASTI se ye torture bata RAHE hai...๐Ÿ˜†...now they themselves will be thinking ALLAH HUM NE KYA KIYA??

It's high time they realise why we watch BI...

yup they can't play with our feelings anymore
Revelio thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Online...no TRP contribution๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Since 11 I am an online viewer and will be even if ZAYA reunite...11 is too late for me YAAR...

Yeah sucks ๐Ÿ˜†
Actually i wanted to watch on tv its just that my KMH parents are there. ๐Ÿ˜†
Actually mad dad watches hindi serials a lot (i'm tamilian ๐Ÿ˜›) but he only watches star plus so problem again ๐Ÿ˜†. But my dad na, he'll start as soon as he comes back from office like 7 or something and he wont stop till yhm ends but he'll also be working on his laptop the same time, so he does neither properly ๐Ÿ˜†. He could just give the tv to me for that.๐Ÿ˜†