ZAYA reunion!! <3 <3

SS4MaNan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
alright enough with the moaning and whining around haan!! c'on guys we have
lived though zeeshan,suri,beedi bhai,zubbu,shalam!!! so we will surpass rehaan too!!!! if farhaan wants to go ahead with his drak tunnel then let us flash some light into it!! lets us talk about zaya reunion!! YES ZAYA ARE GONNA GET BACK TOGETHER!!!! its zaya yaar they are soul-mates they are meant to be together!! there is no zain without aaliya or aaliya without zain! live or die they are gonna be together!! no suri no rehaan can separate them!!

so this is what i want!! a very romantic and a passionate reunion!! with "sawan aya hai" song playing!! the song will suit the situation perfectly na? though its winter season! when zaya unite it rains!!!!!! 😳😳😳

now tell me how you want? n what song u guys what to play n all?!! show some zaya love😳😳 lets paint the forum with zaya!!!!!!
Edited by sindhu4karanika - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome dude and I agree it's time we focus on ZAYA and ZAYA alone no KMHs...
Well I don't know how CVS will do that...anything ZAYA is good for me...

ZAYA teaming like before to expose something coz their bond always grows stronger that way I do not want any KMH to take the spotlight...and then we see their BI love for EACHOTHER...

That's all I want...😳

Song...waise I am not a song lover...but I will go with BI title track or AAJ PHIR TUM PE PYAAR AAYA HAI...that song and ZAYA...SCREENS ON FIRE...😳

SS4MaNan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 786ahf_bi

Awesome dude and I agree it's time we focus on ZAYA and ZAYA alone no KMHs...

Well I don't know how CVS will do that...anything ZAYA is good for me...

ZAYA teaming like before to expose something coz their bond always grows stronger that way I do not want any KMH to take the spotlight...and then we see their BI love for EACHOTHER...

That's all I want...😳

Song...waise I am not a song lover...but I will go with BI title track or AAJ PHIR TUM PE PYAAR AAYA HAI...that song and ZAYA...SCREENS ON FIRE...😳

oh yeah the title track!! how did i forget that!! BI has got one of they best title track!! yeah the entire epi on zaya with no KMHsπŸ˜›or may be an entire week!!!!πŸ˜‰
Ana_rockz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yeah let us forget the KMS'S n concentrate on ur zaya
i want a really passionate n intense zaya reunion koi bhi song chalalo yaar mujhe tho sirf zaya se matlab hai aur kuch nahi