Loved each & every scene & the song ⭐️
U r really awesome in vm making di & I wish ki aapke vm kunal bhi deke 👏 ⭐️ 😳
Thank u di 😊 😃
Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Thanks Akku 😊😳

That was a big and a very nice compliment...thank you 😃😳

I don't want Kunal to see them, because they are not that good and my software is really just movie maker. I relate to my vm's and most of them are personal to me...then it is also my favorite scenes. I kind of make them for myself...depended on my mood. If I got something to...let out...and the perfect person to express emotions...is Kunal.
akku9 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ani_98

Thanks Akku😊😳

That was a big and a very nice compliment...thank you😃😳

I don't want Kunal to see them, because they are not that good and my software is really just movie maker. I relate to my vm's and most of them are personal to me...then it is also my favorite scenes. I kind of make them for myself...depended on my mood. If I got something to...let out...and the perfect person to express emotions...is Kunal.

No di, your vm are already perfect 😳
It's section of scene & song that make a vm perfect di
U should try to show yr vm's to kunal, he will definitely going to like it 😳
Why don't u try to make a vm for kunal on Spider-Man & chawani ??
Kunal & Ashnoor really loves each other 😃 😊
Edited by akku9 - 9 years ago
Ani_La_Iam thumbnail

Originally posted by: akku9

No di, your vm are already perfect 😳
It's section of scene & song that make a vm perfect di
U should try to show yr vm's to kunal, he will definitely going to like it 😳
Why don't u try to make a vm for kunal on Spider-Man & chawani ??
Kunal & Ashnoor really loves each other 😃 😊

Thank you 😳 and yes they do love each other. The cute thing was Ashnoor telling in her latest interview that she miss Kunal Bhaiya, she is inspired by Kunal Bhaiya and the best actor in telly is Kunal Bhaiya...very cute. 😃
Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
I love this song Bol Beliya from the movie Kill/Dill.

My idea with the vm was Vasu being caught between his feeling toward Megha and the person who he has become as Vasu. Both Ruku and Megha want him to come home to them and him being caught in the middle and not knowing who he really is...beside what he has been told by his Aaye.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2awtnr_kunal-karan-kapoor-song-bol-beliya_creation
Edited by Ani_98 - 9 years ago
akku9 thumbnail
Lovely vm Ani di 👏 👏
You beautifully describe mohan's feeling towards megha and ruku ⭐️
Thank u di 😉
Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Abhi Mujh main...

Spiderman and Chavanni.

I made a vm on Mohan and Nanni's beautiful relationship. 😊

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2bm70t_kunal-karan-kapoor-abhi-mujh-mein_creation
akku9 thumbnail
Omg!! Superb vm Ani di 👏 👏
Already watched It 3 times di, it'd just amazing ⭐️ 😉
Spider-Man & chawani's relationship is something that can't be described in words 👏
don't know how kunal do this, his each & every scene is just amazing 👏 he is truly king of expression ⭐️ whenever I watch your vm di, I become desperate to see him on-screen once again 😭 he is the best actor of telly wood, Bollywood & even Hollywood 😎 don't understand why he has to wait so long for a good role 😭 I hope he get his desired role soon & we get our kunal back 😉
Thank u so much for the amazing vm di, all amazing scene and of course the song- loved this song a lot . Perfect song for Spider-Man & chawani 😳 ⭐️ 😃
Ani_La_Iam thumbnail

Originally posted by: akku9

Omg!! Superb vm Ani di 👏 👏
Already watched It 3 times di, it'd just amazing ⭐️ 😉
Spider-Man & chawani's relationship is something that can't be described in words 👏
don't know how kunal do this, his each & every scene is just amazing 👏 he is truly king of expression ⭐️ whenever I watch your vm di, I become desperate to see him on-screen once again 😭 he is the best actor of telly wood, Bollywood & even Hollywood 😎 don't understand why he has to wait so long for a good role 😭 I hope he get his desired role soon & we get our kunal back 😉
Thank u so much for the amazing vm di, all amazing scene and of course the song- loved this song a lot . Perfect song for Spider-Man & chawani 😳 ⭐️ 😃

Thank you Akku 😳😃😳

I can only agree with you that their relationship cannot be described in words or in a vm. The same way Kunal and Ashnoor beautiful relationship cannot be described. The way she say... Kunal Bhaiya and the expressions he makes every time he kiss her or she kiss him...so cute. 😊
You are right Kunal is the best actor and the most talented one around. 👏⭐️ I also do not understand why makers and channels are not fighting over him I think they still do not get what makes a character successful...it is the actor and an actor like Kunal is capable in making any character successful. ⭐️

Akku after watching Kunal's brilliant performances...there is nothing worth watching for me it is kind of depressing that after a long and hard day of work there is nothing to watch to set your mind free.

I am only waiting for him to be back on screen...hope it is soon. 😊
Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Mohan and Munna "Addu"...Kaun Mera...

Another great relationship portrayed beautifully on NBT...was Mohan and Munna's relationship. Kunal and Manish was amazing together. If there is an actor that is able to match up and deliver "same" amount of passion and emotions as Kunal does...then you get to watch performances that is memorable for ever. Wish they had more scenes together.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2c0oav_kunal-karan-kapoor-kaun-mera_creation