Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: neenzz

3 talaaks are not needed, nor should be used... 1 talaaq is talaaq, which takes 3 months.. but kon samjhaye farhaan ko 😳

Yeah I too read in google😔
Aarohi2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Then i ll also give talaaq to this show and do nikah with yhm for ever...

Jokes apart. thats not possible as long as harshika r there ❤️ .

Ab bass bahut ho chuka hai mujhe zaya nikah ,zaya sr aur zaya baby chahiye...

Rehan aur uske bachon ko koi bawdi mein dafna do 😡
-Jharna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Honestly if Farhan thinks objectively from a business point of view..third talaaq has to happen before Diwali! Otherwise trps will go further lower than 0.5 which will be a bigger embarrassment for the entire casf and PH! But if he's still stubborn..I'll take a break from the show!
madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aarohi2009

Then i ll also give talaaq to this show and do nikah with yhm for ever...

Jokes apart. thats not possible as long as harshika r there ❤️ .

Ab bass bahut ho chuka hai mujhe zaya nikah ,zaya sr aur zaya baby chahiye...

Rehan aur uske bachon ko koi bawdi mein dafna do 😡

True that's not possible, as long as harshika is in
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Honestly, if this divorce it not finalized soon fans will give up completely. There is only so much patience one can have without losing it all together. Fans invested in Zain and Aaliya's story nothing more.
zaya20 thumbnail
one talak is enough incase of rehan n aliya but our tunnel king wants to give wrong social msg so he going by 3 talak route,i hope zaya reunite before diwali as said by sbs but i have feeling that farhan going to drag it till extreme point of dark tunnel.Farhan is so stubborn about his dark tunnel he is like show ko band karwake chodunga lekin tunnel se bahar nahin aaunga.
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zaya20

one talak is enough incase of rehan n aliya but our tunnel king wants to give wrong social msg so he going by 3 talak route,i hope zaya reunite before diwali as said by sbs but i have feeling that farhan going to drag it till extreme point of dark tunnel.Farhan is so stubborn about his dark tunnel he is like show ko band karwake chodunga lekin tunnel se bahar nahin aaunga.

Talaaq is talaaq, 3 are allowed. That means the same couple can marry 3 times) 1 baar talaak kehne say talaak hojata hai... then 3 months ki iddah, and after that the woman is free to marry whomever she wants, or just stay single, her wish
zaya20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: neenzz

Talaaq is talaaq, 3 are allowed. That means the same couple can marry 3 times) 1 baar talaak kehne say talaak hojata hai... then 3 months ki iddah, and after that the woman is free to marry whomever she wants, or just stay single, her wish

but some fans saying iddah is not required according to religion as they have not consummated their marriage n aliya is free to remarry zain after rehan giving her first talak itself.
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zaya20

but some fans saying iddah is not required according to religion as they have not consummated their marriage n aliya is free to remarry zain after rehan giving her first talak itself.

That part, I'm not sure about
SabrinaS10 thumbnail
I don't think it'll happen any time soon. If the CV's are prepared to perform the Halala nikaah, then why not drag the track as our Mr Farhan is obsessed with the dark tunnel, unfortunately 😭 we loyal fans have to suffer. I'll be devastated if they show Aaliya having to choose between her love and her responsibilities. I'm going to keep my expectations low.
Edited by SabrinaS10 - 9 years ago