CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Well epi was good,Najma did an amazing job

The thing which i liked the most is about two fathers or about two males
Abbajaan who loves his daughter in law a lot coz might be his relation with Tauseef was much much intenser thn with Younis...so as Tauseef is no more and Mariyam is so obedient and Abbajaan knows how much she loves her late husband that she cant even think about someone else...so he trusts her blindly and never wanna see her daughter getting insulted by ppl like Shabnam ...who are evil and so their plans.i guess he'll be the one who will support Najma for tennis along mariyam..not be the first...but will do i guess😳

Imran who is a coach...to whom all would be equal as learners..as students...gives importance to Najma more than all other...why so??can be a reason that he knows her more or he has some soft corner for the girl because she has lost her father and she wanna play but she is not allowed to do so,and not treated in the famly well by uncle and aunt..so he has a soft corner for that girl for whom he used to get irritated and frustrated that even ones he was about to slap her...but today he regrets that why he did so...somewhere he knows pain as he has lost her daughter and najma has lost her father...somewhere he has started liking her or somewhere his own passion for tennis is forcing him to get Najma into the game because he knows that only and only she can make him proud one day...Najma will surely make u proud father one day😆

well epi was amazing and m so waiting for the nxt epi in which Mariyam will react so harsh i guessto Imran who doesnt know that she is running from him coz of Shabnam's allegations about her and Imran.

Janne k liye dekhte rahiye Tum saath ho jab apne😃
Regards.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soapbubble thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Yes, I hoped he would tell Afshaan also to channel her aggression into hitting the ball, not sledging her rivals.
But Imran was really moved by Najma today...
CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: soapbubble

Yes, I hoped he would tell Afshaan also to channel her aggression into hitting the ball, not sledging her rivals.

But Imran was really moved by Najma today...

Afshaan is really not a good girl..she is jealous of najma so she alwayz get into scuffle with her...Imran was moved so he gave a thought again to talk to Mariyam about Najma...as he came to know that Najma has promised her mother so was not able to answer back Afhsaan...he felt the pain somewhere when Najma was talking to his late father