New Article: Najma's 'outstanding' tennis performance

soapbubble thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago

From TC:

Najma's 'outstanding' tennis performance to melt Mariyam's 'heart' in Tum Saath Ho Jab Apne

The love for sports has always kept Najma (Ashnoor Kaur) in the bad books of her conservative family but soon the girl will outshine in her tennis game making the family proud in Sony PAL's Tum Saath Ho Jab Apne (Sphereorigins).

In the last few episodes viewers have seen how Najma has been trying hard to make her mother Mariyam (Barkha Bisht) accept her passion for the game. Although the young girl had given up her hope on the game with the encouragement that she received from her coach Imran (Hasan Zaidi), she will now be seen participating in the game.

Shares a source, "Najma would get into an argument with her classmate who would talk badly about her deceased dad. This would infuriate Najma and she would be all set to fight with the girl."

This is when Imran would stop her and tell her to prove her point through her game. Hence, Najma would be seen getting into a competition with that classmate for a tennis match. Mariyam would also be present during the match and seeing her child perform marvelously she would decide on supporting Najma in her dreams.

Will the mother-child able to fight the family's objection and help Najma realise her tennis dream?

We tried reaching Barkha but she remained busy.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soapbubble thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
With all the leaks, I'm really confused about the order of events.
Yesterday's epi, Najma has fought with Afshaan and Imran is going to ask her to reply with her game.
Now when will Najma be hit by the tennis ball, when does Imran look after her, when do Marim fight, when do the windows close and now this match that melts Mariam's heart!

BUT this is not a complaint. I'm SUPER happy with the pace and the slow, detailed build up of characters and events.
Bubble
CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: soapbubble

With all the leaks, I'm really confused about the order of events.

Yesterday's epi, Najma has fought with Afshaan and Imran is going to ask her to reply with her game.
Now when will Najma be hit by the tennis ball, when does Imran look after her, when do Marim fight, when do the windows close and now this match that melts Mariam's heart!

BUT this is not a complaint. I'm SUPER happy with the pace and the slow, detailed build up of characters and events.
Bubble

😆thankiu so much bubble..evn m confused...well i guess Imran will talk to Mariyam in the durgah by monday...but actually the leaks are really confusing as they leaked the news about Najma hitted by ball before the tiff between imran n mariyam...but guess its gonna happen vice versa😆
but m happy that finally mariyam will support najma😃
n thankiu for sharing this😃
nicki11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
waiting for that episode when mariyam will stand up for najma.
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanx for sharing...waiting for Mariyam to stsnd up for Najma...