Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheShySoul12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
W-H-A-T???😳😳
so cat caught Harshad's tongue thus his BD is announcing it ???
iman_harshika thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
First of all I m nt blving unless dere is official announcement frm harshad or megha!!!
Secondly I dont understand if he is leaving thw show, y BD has to spread n inform dis to fans?!! Harshad is an actor, he is lead hero of show, only he or his celebrity manager has the ryt to bring out such announcements!!!!
Thirdly, I dont see exact or proper reason of leaving show?!! Jst recently dey started promoting show!! Now if someone ll say me dat coz rehaan character is introduced n more space is given to him now, so den I ll say as its nt done suddenly, it was frm long back dat rehaan character gonna take role in middle n dat was dey promoted in lucknow n kanpur!!

Lastly, if its really turns out to be true den first of all a facepalm to professionalism as BD is announcing!! Lol as if he is real harshad!! 😆
And if its confirmed by megha or harshad, den 100% BI ll end soon coz BI is only coz of zaya/harshika!!

Well I agree n I m damnnn sure its done on purpose coz BI fans r already so depressed n sad!! Dey r jst adding salts on our wounds!!! And remember guys its story of zain n aliya, if no zain, den no BI!!

No offence to anyone!! :)
So guys relax n megha already cleared as he is nt leaving!! Plus for all such type of news dont jump unless actors demselves or deir celebrity manager doesnt announce officially!!

ViTharvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Am not believing it...but as a fan of Harshad am happy if he leaves...he is hero material to hold the story on himself...his role is being sidelined for sumone who was not even found on tv sum days back...
Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
dont believe meghna she is the celebrity manager of harshad and pree and her concern is only abt her job and the show they never care abt us..i feel bad for rupesh i was the one who was chatting with him.I asked him abt zaya reunion he said that zain will gonna leave the show.i think he trusted me and he shared that with me but i did a mess abt him feels sad for him i dont think he is lying y he should lie is there any benefit for him? i dont think so may be talks have happened abt harshad quitting so he shared the information wt he heard he shared think guys meghna refused hargun issue she said it is rubbish but really is that rubbish..NO its true they r dating they might end up together or they will break but now they r dating

there is the possibilites for harsahd to quit the show his character sidelined as a fan i cant digest that he is sidelined how he feels.this may be the reason and mostly every year the actor and actors renew their contract may be this time while renewing harshad might demanded high salary we cant say that it is a lie it might turn true or not

Edited by Agrata23 - 9 years ago
woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Agrata23

dont believe meghna she is the celebrity manager of harshad and pree and her concern is only abt her job and the show they never care abt us..i feel bad for rupesh i was the one who was chatting with him.I asked him abt zaya reunion he said that zain will gonna leave the show.i think he trusted me and he shared that with me but i did a mess abt him feels sad for him i dont think he is lying y he should lie is there any benefit for him? i dont think so may be talks have happened abt harshad quitting so he shared the information wt he heard he shared think guys meghna refused hargun issue she said it is rubbish but really is that rubbish..NO its true they r dating they might end up together or they will break but now they r dating

there is the possibilites for harsahd to quit the show his character sidelined as a fan i cant digest that he is sidelined how he feels.this may be the reason and mostly every year the actor and actors renew their contract may be this time while renewing harshad might demanded high salary we cant say that it is a lie it might turn true or not

yeah I agree why wud he lie?! Anyway they better end show with ZaYa
sunshine_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Megha confirmed on twitter, he isn't leaving
shiprabiswas92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
first of alll @agrata23 u chatted wd dat BD right u should hve nt revealed his identity as coz of u he will b gtng scolded wteva d truth is harshad leaving or nt .megha is lying or saying d truth if u gt some news frm any kind of source plz dnt disclose d source here n most importantly dis is entertainment industry here things changes ,characters,story,actors/actresses changes in a day so dnt trust anyone nt d BD nt megha no farhan sir n all .if harshad is nt leaving den u put d blameon BD dat he lied fr publicity n if harshad is leaving really u'll blame megha fr lying bt will all dese blaming game will affect harshad he is leaving nt leaving solely his decisions we cnt help it n cvs wnt to ruin d story dey'll do it so we cnt help it in anyways.make urself stong guys ajkal beintehaa ko lekar har koi jhooth bol raha h wether its onscreen/offscreen thing nw everyday a news comes up kbhi onscreen kbhi offscreen den we debate on it who is telling d truth whm to trust den we start spamming channel bt u knw we react to every single piece of news n react to it tbhi channel wale hme seriously nai lete dey think evertym we crib n complain abt things so dats why dey leave us barking n we bark n bark bt no one hears our plead so make urself strong..n at last harshad n pree wereva dey work wd whm so ever dey should be on screen n be successful dat is imp as shw hs gone to bawdi n zaya reunioun hua to end mai hoga tbtk we hve to wtch torture so better dat story khtm ho ab n harshika moves ahead wd differnt projects
Edited by preeharsharora - 9 years ago
geet0910 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Agrata23

i believe u.. megha always lies for the sake of the shw.. like the one u said n then diff kind of halala which ws no different.. n then harshika r like tom n jerry.. bla bla.. 😡 .. i m sure harshad is leaving but trust me for this show without him will b like man without soul n heart.. n such man doesnt exist.. so as show will fall off badly.. either will b axed or season 2 with other leads.. n that too will b a disaster.. who will watch season 2 also of lier production house?? to get ditched again?? so relax.. karma will bite all the liers.. i trust God!! 😊 but feel bad only for pree.. she will suffer a loss through this stupid show after harshad quits.. coz shw will b called a flop shw.. but she will surely get good projects soon so as harshad..
Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
whether harshad is leaving or not we don't know.
Please stop believing megha, BD,FARHAN ETC
Because everybody are doing their job I mean by saying truth or lie they will protect,promote their show
So don't believe
We cannot blame anyone
JO hoga woh we have to accept
Debating on these things will give you depression nothing else
We have many problems In our personal lives
Like education whatever etc
Concentrate on them
Sorry if I hurt anybody

woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Some things never changes:-