Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abzy. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: 786ahf_bi

Bang on dude...

Look I just don't care what RH KHAN does or will do, all I want is him and his extra baggage packed and wrapped up to some other place away from ZAYA...he has spoilt the show and it's getting worse...

HERO YA VILLAIN he will never create an impact in the show...the show is about ZAYA and will always be there's...

Yeah they all need to stay faithful to their own words when they say this will always be Zain and Aliya's story only, yet now it seems like Aliya, Zain and Rehan's story. Like RK needs to be erased from that story
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Bang on post I get negatives vibes frm rehan frm day one he is the reason ppl start quitting the shw n trps start falling n nw its at the lowest when actually his track has started cv's hv done the worst thing by bringing him the shw he has done nothing gud till nw n will never be he fail to create an impact... viewers never feel connected with him doesn't matter how goody goody thy r shwing him...n sum ppl agree or nt he proves to be unlucky for the shw n soon if the shw ends the reason will b him only
he is nt at all needed in the story cv'r r jst forcing him n his family on us bt enuf nw viewers hv boycotted ths shw how long thy will tolerate ths nonsense where the main leads r shown as dumbs n the person who has jst entered a few months back is shown as hero all the time thy hv ruined each n every character in the worst way possible jst to fit rehan in the story where he is actually nt needed...jst hope cv's understand ths n plan his exit soon or atleast reunite zaya without further butchering their characters if thy want to save their shw.
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Applauding post and I completely agree👍🏼
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Bang on post.i never understand Rehan character properly at all.what CV'S try to make him its really confusing to me.they can use his character properly by help ZaYa find a loophole which can prove their divorce is nullified but no they make him a third person.he want to help ZaYa its ok but every time make him mahaan is not go well with me.
abzy. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ashis

<font color="#000099" size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Bang on post I get negatives vibes frm rehan frm day one he is the reason ppl start quitting the shw n trps start falling n nw its at the lowest when actually his track has started cv's hv done the worst thing by bringing him the shw he has done nothing gud till nw n will never be he fail to create an impact... viewers never feel connected with him doesn't matter how goody goody thy r shwing him...n sum ppl agree or nt he proves to be unlucky for the shw n soon if the shw ends the reason will b him only </font>

<font color="#000099" size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">he is nt at all needed in the story cv'r r jst forcing him n his family on us bt enuf nw viewers hv boycotted ths shw how long thy will tolerate ths nonsense where the main leads r shown as dumbs n the person who has jst entered a few months back is shown as hero all the time thy hv ruined each n every character in the worst way possible jst to fit rehan in the story where he is actually nt needed...jst hope cv's understand ths n plan his exit soon or atleast reunite zaya without further butchering their characters if thy want to save their shw.</font>

0.5 TRP should alarm the CV's that you shouldn't mess with what fans want to see and what they force upon us, clearly halala nikah isn't working out. I really hope they plan his exit too and reunite ZaYa faster!