Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

katmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Second nikkah it was the best ...then the promo them first them the mock then the rest
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I love her dress from ZaYa first nikhah.she was looking so good.even she look pretty in orange dress also.
ramita94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I'm confused but defo the first nikkah because that's when her takdeer attached with Zain.. then 2nd was nice even though Ayaat ne churaya usko..
the mock nikkah when she tries to marry zain was just a suit I think 😕
the Halala nikkah promo one she looks absolutely breath taking.. and urgh rehan aaliya nikkah one is my least fav.

btw renu you missed out one the halala nikkah promo where zain says kya tum yeh halala nikkah karpaogi Aaliya? I think that was different it was a red dress.
TheShySoul12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ramita94

btw renu you missed out one the halala nikkah promo where zain says kya tum yeh halala nikkah karpaogi Aaliya? I think that was different it was a red dress.

nah it isn't red.. it's orange and i didn't missed it ..it's the same one( Option#5)..!!!
SabrinaS10 thumbnail
Of course Preerika looks gorgeous in every attire, but I will go for the first nikaah outfit 😊 she looked stunning.
hyacynth thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
the second nikaah one!
that attire is my fav for its simplistic qualities and our lady made it look more beautiful with her charm & elegance...if I had to pick best dressed Muslim brides, this look will surely make it in the list 😊
Revelio thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I love the 3rd one! Pree looks gorgeous in that dress and veil covering her face! She's just so beautiful yaar.
_RockingGirl_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I will go with 2nd One
She is looking beautiful 😳
shahz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
4 mock nikah and 3 2nd nikah are my favourite.
I can't get over how beautiful she looked in the mock nikah she wasn't all dressed up like a proper bride but she was so happy that it reflected on her face.And credit for that goes to Pree's brilliant acting and expressions.
RUHANIKAA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
second and Halala nikaah..😳