Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
RHK ahaan nandish you have create a magic by this character. you have set an example for friendship and agree in our life we need that one person who will stand by us always
.Shiva. thumbnail
you had saved aliya's honor when she was dishonor by her own lover and in return you got nothing but backstab wow what a friendship your wife aliya rehaan khan has kept
.Shiva. thumbnail
rehaan khan you have proven what human being should be like while aliya does not even now what friend means. she to only used you rehaan and threw you out of her life as if you were nothing🤢
.Shiva. thumbnail
it is so funny how rehaan killed his wife omg what a joke cvs🤣this show is so done. cvs has no idea what they are doing🤪
.Shiva. thumbnail
feel bad for nandish for wasting his time in this show but then again i am glad he was here i got to enjoy a character like rehaan khan the epitome of goodness.⭐️⭐️👏👏
.Shiva. thumbnail
BI cvs do whatever you want but nothing will make any difference. rehaan khan is the best of best in BI and that is the plain truth. he is no fool, he knows how to handle harsh situation and people like suri are roaming as the angel
.Shiva. thumbnail
rehaan khan is and always will be BI most hotmess character

he has class and honest😎
.Shiva. thumbnail
try ruining rehaan khan cvs people will laugh at you re and i definitely want to see how low you guys can go cvs
.Shiva. thumbnail
now i think BI cvs canno afford an actor like nandish so they are turning his character to be negative and end it🤣
.Shiva. thumbnail
i must say BI cvs did one thing right they showed that being a good human being and a good friend can cost you alot. never trust anyone and never help a woman who got ruined, she will ruin you and your happiness like aliya did to rehaan🤢