Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
what a twist man lol poor rehaan he is turned evil for no reasons and it makes no sense at all🤣🤣
.Shiva. thumbnail
come on now cvs end rehaan's character asap i cannot see nandish in this anymore. it is not worthy of his talents at all. i don't want him to waist his time here even for a second. even small shows does so good even if the TRP is not that high no wonder the TRP is falling in this show b/c of cvs confused mind.
.Shiva. thumbnail
all the best nandish for your future project
.Shiva. thumbnail
@geetika and merry
don't bother watching the show today, i read the updates and i cracked up😆 all of a sudden suri is innocent like gangajale omg what a joke man🤣
.Shiva. thumbnail
cvs don't want NS here then why is he still here? you guys don't need him na the show so call leads can give trp then let rehaan's character go by monday, end it asap. i cannot stop cracking up of this joke script show and cvs🤣

.Shiva. thumbnail
ok on a serious note nandish was amazing as rehaan khan and hope to see him in another show asap. a show where cvs knows what they are doing and not confused.
.Shiva. thumbnail
god bless you nandish for being an amazing human being❤️
.Shiva. thumbnail
all the best for your teams and always be positive in life that is what life is all about. god bless
forbidden thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
now to i don't have a reason to watch BI since cvs are fools🤪 it's time to watch something interesting and new show since NS is leaving.😳
forbidden thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
it is dame hard to digest how a character like rehaan is ruined but everything happens for a good reasons and i pray nandish achieves everything he desire for.