i need to get new SV
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
wait did rehaan give second talak yet?
.Shiva. thumbnail
Excited to be the celeb guest for the Mumbai Launch of India Today Travel Plus Magazine's Oct Issue...Launch event takes place in a bit!

🥳
.Shiva. thumbnail
this man is all rounder👏👏
.Shiva. thumbnail
a)manners
b)morals
c)character
d)respect
e)class

all this defined rehaan khan❤️
.Shiva. thumbnail

Originally posted by: merryface

rehan is the prince charming of bi...😊😊

btw..what did u think about aliya making matar paneer for him..the best part was he didnt show ny interest..she again went n told him to taste...fed his children but didnt taste...this shows his character..he is not a man who will fall for ny woman seeing her beauty..he is married he can easily do many things..aliya wont be able to say nything yet he never shows ny interest in her...isnt it..he gave her talaq she cud have stayed with zain but she came bk to rehan..😊😊..

that is why i like rehaan so much. he cares dame about aliya's beauty it does not affect him at all. he thought she was his friend but alas she is selfish and blind. rehaan could have done many things since his wife is already dead but he didn't and fulfilled his promise.
.Shiva. thumbnail

Originally posted by: geetika22

Keya bani something special for u guys I sended ns link of our At nd links to ur creations he said all creations r amazing nd he hs said me to convey thanks to u both 😳

that is so sweet of him, tell him thanks and he was the best in BI and always will be. god bless him and we support him always.
.Shiva. thumbnail

Originally posted by: geetika22

I m nt watching bi anymore..till any confirmation regarding ns quitting comes 😭

BINGO! what's the point of watching this show if NS is not going to be here😃i won't waist my time on baseless nonsense na no offense to anyone but i watch BI for NS only and tolerate sick stuff to not anymore.
.Shiva. thumbnail
ew🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 the episode was disgusting to core. cvs messed rehaan's character for selfish characters omg atleast rehaan should have been spared na cvs, you guys could have let him go with a positive notes. no wonder this show makes no sense and why isn't rehaan out yet? i thought today will be the last day i cannot see rehaan's character being more ruined to suck up to others. nandish now i know why you put down your feet and said bye bye. god bless you for still being in this show hope monday is the last day.
.Shiva. thumbnail
what comes around goes around cvs wait and watch