Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
the scene was one of the best scene due to NS. his performance was amazing👏👏 rehaan shut everyone in that room and made aliya realize bein selfish is ok but to this extend nope. there is something call trust which she couldn't do and here rehaan unconditionally fulfilled his promise as a humsafar.
.Shiva. thumbnail
loved that performance by nandish⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️👏👏👏👏👏
.Shiva. thumbnail
rehaan has so much dept to his character. his inner pain, inner thoughts. why is he so nice and above all to him love means mohabbat not just plain right love. it is to the core
.Shiva. thumbnail
he is intelligent, mature, honest, trustworthy, best friend type of material, an god given gift as a humsafar😳 all i can say is rehaan's character is above all👏👏
.Shiva. thumbnail
most importantly, rehaan is unique
.Shiva. thumbnail
ok so i just read the spoiler and rehaan is going to be in jail😲 this means rehaan will come back as grey shades. yes, this is what i was waiting for. in the mean time cvs will try to sketch rehaan's khan character b/c man sweet is good but now days grey shades of leads work the best
.Shiva. thumbnail
cvs twisted everything in one go and i think rehaan might have killed his wife for being bewafa
.Shiva. thumbnail
now i to don't want rehaan to give 3rd taalak. if he is going to be grey shades let him play it wisely re. why should only he suffer, aliya shall suffer with her husband rehaan na😉

this reminds me of kzk RB he was also grey shades and married PB
.Shiva. thumbnail
i care a dame what the so called hero does in the show, i to want rehaan's character to be powerful and charismatic. i want to see rehaan's character as grey shades, gosh NS will bring hot hot scenes with that.
.Shiva. thumbnail
just to bring the leads together anything na cvs🤣 but if NS decides to stay in this show then boy rehaan's character is going to be hotmess⭐️ there is nothing like revenge babes😉