Frequent Posters

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
he is an hard working man to core. he is perfect
.Shiva. thumbnail
his wife is dame lucky. she get's everything without even asking for it now that says how much of a gentleman and lover he is👏everyone should learn from him how to take care of their wife
.Shiva. thumbnail
he has everything yet he has no ego gosh no matter how much i praise nandish it is not enough
.Shiva. thumbnail
NS every character has a dept to it. he brings the best twist to the story and boy he looks so hot in a vest
.Shiva. thumbnail
his acting ISH! i have to say out of the whole cast NS was the best performer. his way of talking and expression was amazing👏
.Shiva. thumbnail
this show has nothing to offer for an actor like NS who can portrait his character in the most beautiful way. if the news is true then i am happy b/c NS deserve better things and above he should not waist his talent in this show less if the cvs makes changes. poor cvs the time slot has changed and the show is not doing good at all and if NS leaves to then the show must be ending soon to
.Shiva. thumbnail
to me NS was the hotmess of BI no offense but honestly show was boring but usman was the other character that was good after his death the show got bad and rehaan was the best part of it for me
.Shiva. thumbnail
now rehaan will fulfill his promise like a real man and prove his character was and always will be best for BI😳
.Shiva. thumbnail
going to miss RK alot but NS should not be here if they cannot offer him what was promised to him for sure. i cannot hope for him to stay here if he is not going to be use properly. i cannot be that selfish😳best of luck NS and hope you become more success.
.Shiva. thumbnail
the funny things is cvs used rehaan's character to make suri the good one what a funny drama this is man😆 BI cvs has proven they bring people to use them and make a mockery of the characters but not this time cvs nope.