Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

This is why I got mad at the precap, Aaliya clearly told Rehan you know what I thought you were my friend and even doubted Zain in support of you but now you are proving everything he accused you of to be true. Can she be blamed for this? Rehan feels hurt but what about Aaliya, how does he think she felt believing someone she trusted betrayed her?

Lets just say Rehan is putting on an act so no one can question this to be a halala nikaah, couldn't he have come up with a better way? I just feel for Aaliya, once again she is going to be humiliated, insulted through no fault of her own. Aaliya does not deserve to go through this time and time again.

I just hope by Diwali Aaliya's sufferings come to an end along with Zain's. They both deserve to be happy after paying such a hefty price for their love. Before it was fair but now its like enough! Let the poor souls have some peace. At least now they are aware of who their enemies are.

Adding to that being in aaliya shoe's , zain really needs to work hard and he have to heal her wounds more , we know both are suffering but in the most aaliya is suffering , facing talak 2 times , 3 talalks from two dff husbands , its not everyone's cup of tea , this girl really needs support love from zain , after getting back together with him, and for zain he should not leave a single chance to treat her like his real princess which he used to do earlier . besides the fact they now know who are real enemies and their real faces , they need to be selfish about themselves , they have enough suffered , payed the deeds for others . i really so so so hope this diwali and this time by diwaali we really want to see them together , stronger then ever, tighter than ever , lovable then ever .😳
Edited by saranvir - 9 years ago
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: saranvir

Adding to that being in aaliya shoe's , zain really needs to work hard and he have to heal her wounds more , we know both are suffering but in the most aaliya is suffering , facing talak 2 times , 3 talalks from two dff husbands , its not everyone's cup of tea , this girl really needs support love from zain , after getting back together with him, and for zain he should not leave a single chance to treat her like his real princess which he used to do earlier . besides the fact they now know who are real enemies and their real faces , they need to be selfish about themselves , they have enough suffered , payed the deeds for others . i really so so so hope this diwali and this time by diwaali we really want to see them together , stronger then ever, tighter than ever , lovable then ever .😳

@ saran she did dis Nikah so dat she can go back to Zain.So why should she feel bad , she will get support from Zain .As it is Zain is worried about Aalia.
Is she can move out from R's house after the 1st T?
annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Dnt knw what they are upto, but till now only ZaYa love was the saving grace. If they show Aaliya being all guilty & act perfectly with them...it will be last nail in coffin
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I have not watched the episode yet at all but from your post and WU I understood the episode. I really have no comments regarding this because if I start I would not stop😡 but I agree with everything said by you Mandy.
ViTharvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
The most pathetic thing is his dialogue...he wants aaliya to believe him over zain...wow...😡